Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
tsunami (Read 9830 times)
Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
tsunami
Mar 11th, 2011 at 11:20pm

On the morning of Tuesday, March 1, I woke up in one of those fuzzy states in which we often experience a "vision" - imagery that seems unrelated to any remembered dream state, it seems to pop out of nowhere as we stir, begin to open our eyes and surface.

As I began to surface, it was still entirely dark. I often wake up around 4:30 so that was not unusual. But this time, as I wakened to the dark, I moved my left   arm out to the side of the bed and touched icy cold water. Right at the level of my bed, the room was filled with black, icy water. I sat up in a state of mindless terror at once. All I could think of was my cat and dog, asleep on the far side of my king size bed, up against the right side of the bed by the bedroom wall, still asleep on their fluffy green blanket.

Despair struck my heart as I knew immediately that whatever it was that was happening, I could not save my beloved pets, who depended on me.

In moments, my mind flashed around. The window: but no, if the room was full of water, then outside the window, it would be full of water too. No point in trying to get out. In fact, maybe the bedroom had filled with water from the open window. Ladder. Get them up high. But of course I was too stupid to have a ladder in the bedroom. Why had I never thought of that? Then I realized I should have had the cat's carrier bag on the bed too. How would I manage the cat once he discovered the room was full of water?And in moments the water would start seeping over the bed, and I perhaps had only minutes left to live.

I didn't have much feeling about my own death, apart from the awful feeling of helplessness and I did not want to die in the darkness. But the worst feeling was that I could not save these ones who depended on me. I was powerless to save them. They would die shortly, drown in the darkness, an awful death.

Darkness! Maybe the electricity was still working! I reached out and switched on the lamp! The light came on, the bedroom around me was normal, dry, no flood.

The relief was overwhelming. It was a dream...no, not a dream, for I was awake all the way through it, at least, awake enough to not be asleep! My pets snoozed on up against the wall on their fluffy blanket.
I swung my feet out of bed, full of relief and gratitude. Another day. One more day to live, and the nightmare receded as I moved to the kitchen to put the kettle on. Open the back door for the dog to go outside. Things were normal. My marmalade cat was waving his tail around my feet, saying, Feed Me Quickly Before I Expire.

As I went out to the bank later in the day, I chatted to the teller as she carried out my requests. I told her about my "dream" and how frightening it was. Her eyes opened wide in sympathetic response.

I was to remember that vision, or dream, this morning when I got up and turned on the tv, and the first photos and videos of the Japan earthquake began to roll across the screen.

Instantly I recalled the vision and realized I had been experiencing what some poor souls had already experienced in the full waking state as the tsunami rolled across their countryside relentlessly. The terror of the vision came back to me and I shuddered as I watched the screen. Inside those cars, offices and homes people had been carrying on with their normal day when hell broke out upon them almost without warning. Apparently Japan had 10 - 15 minutes warning. Not enough time to sound the sirens and evacuate people.

Later in the day today, I went into a quiet state and asked if I could help with retrievals.

To relax quickly, I used Bob Monroe's siren sound which he recommended on some of his tapes as a way to quickly settle into light trance.

The sound quickly caused everything of the world to drop away from me and I stood, a speck of consciousness in the inner darkness, waiting for movement.

First, I saw a small boy, a toddler, alone in a room, leaning on a wall, crying loudly the way little ones do when they cannot find their mother. His mouth was open wide in a long wail, his face covered in tears.

I knew from childcare experience in years past that if you approach a crying, scared child quickly and try to pick it up, it will stiffen in your arms and scream louder. So I stood wondering what to do, with my hands stuffed in my jacket pockets.

In a moment, I felt something unfamiliar in my pocket and pulled out a tube of chocolate candies. Facing the child, I opened the tube and pulled out a candy and began to slowly eat it with the crying child watching. After a minute or so, he stopped crying. He was hungry.

I reached out, offering him a chocolate. He reached out his little hand but could not reach me. I stepped closer and he took a step toward the candy.

After a couple of minutes, he was close enough to reach the chocolate and I reached out for his hand, slipping the candy into his hand, and when he had put the candy in his mouth, I took his little damp hand in mine.

Being aware that picking him up would be a mistake, I walked slowly with him toward the door of the room, looking around for a Guide or someone. As we approached the door, I thought of various possibilities that might appear, perhaps his mother, or a grandparent, or a Guide, but we entered the doorway and the vision stopped. He was gone.

Then I allowed my mind to wander a bit and finally was able to refocus. The siren again. Quickly I settled in and saw a group of Japanese men in what seemed to be a business meeting, at a long table in an office room with wide, tall windows. They were all wearing black suits. As I watched, the water flooded past and the windows punched out, spraying glass all over everyone. The men looked bewildered and shocked. Water soon flooded the room and the table literally floated away out the window space. The men floated away, some struggling, some already dead.

My eyes followed one particular man in his black suit and the imagery began to drift in and out. I struggled to maintain focus. I doubted that I could do this. I am so unfamiliar with all things Japanese. How could I help any Japanese person?

I once more returned to the siren sound and settled in again quickly.

There he was, standing in his suit, perfectly groomed as though nothing had happened. He was standing a few feet up in the air before a glass-walled office building, the world around him in an awful flooded mess, churning around below his feet.

As I approached him, sailing through the air directly toward him, he watched me coming closer toward him. As I got close, he carefully stood very straight, like a soldier about to be addressed by a commanding officer. Then he precisely shot his cuffs, ensuring his dress suit was militarily perfect. Having straightened himself up to his ability, he placed his arms straight down by his sides and, holding his head high, gazed right into my eyes. Clearly, he thought I was a divine messenger sent to collect him for the Afterlife. In a moment of confusion, I laughed, thinking how very un-divine I am, then my humor crumbled as I realized that that was exactly what I was...a divine messenger sent to collect him for the Afterlife. The thought froze me for a moment

Pushing myself to do this thing, still uncomfortable with my role, I approached him and tried to appear confident and blase.

I felt the need to put my arms around him and just fly off to safety. I was scared of the chaos as well, just as if I were there in real life. I could not detach myself from it.

Feeling it would be inappropriate to handle a Japanese businessman that way, I approached from the side and reached for his arm instead. He allowed me to take his arm and as we moved away from the flooded area, I said that my name was Vee and what was his name? I made gestures to indicate I was asking for his name, and then he spoke in near-perfect English that his name was something like Honshu or something similar to that sound.

I did not know where to take him, but suddenly saw ahead of us a group of shining persons handing out hot soup to a group of refugees clearly from the tsunami. They were sitting huddled on the ground wrapped in blankets, some eating hot soup, some just sitting waiting for their bowls to be handed to them.

He quickly and gladly, without protest or question, moved toward the shining helpers.

In the next moment, I was faced with a puzzling apparition.

Two rough looking Japanese men stood over the edge of a bluff of some kind. Between they held the protesting body of a smaller Japanese man, and were swinging him in and out obviously intending to heave him over the edge. They were grinning maliciously as they swung his body back and forth. He looked terrifed, protesting loudly. As they swung him, I withdrew in disbelief. I was imagining this. Where had it come from? Was it real?

Then I pulled myself together and shot back into the picture. The man had already been killed and was caught up in the relentless memory of his manner of death. As I watched, I was moved to the astonishing sight of a horse track, a racetrack. In my ignorance, (I am not a world traveller by any means), I thought, surely they dont' have racetracks in Japan. Why I thought that I can't explain, I have never thought of horse racing in Japan. Just plain ignorance of course.
I thought when this was over, I would go online and see if they had race tracks in Japan.

Then I was back and watching as the man was swung toward his certain death. As they swung him out, I approached him and reached out for his hands. He grabbed my hands and I quickly moved away from the scene with him. Meaning to fly off with him to a safe place, I instead found him gone from the scene and I was instead gazing at the amazing sight of the head of an Egyptian Pharoah. So there was a museum involved, a museum which housed Egyptian artifacts.

I wondered if there had been a museum in the path of the tsunami? I would go online and look.

After surfing around on the net later on, I found that there are several race tracks in Japan, and one of them is in Fukushima City, the Fukushima Racetrack. I was amazed. Right in the path of the tsunami, but not much damaged. The roof mainly as far as I could ascertain at this early hour. It's so surprising that info can be online so quickly after an event.

I surfed around looking for the right kind of museum in the path of the tsunami, but after a while I thought, maybe the victim had worked in the museum, or maybe he had been part of a robbery at the museum and had offended his partners in crime. But I just don't know what that was about, I am just speculating. And in all the confusion, of course, I did not ask his name or any identifying information.

So those were my retrieval efforts today, I will try again tomorrow. Vee
« Last Edit: Mar 12th, 2011 at 1:30am by Vee »  

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: tsunami p.s.
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 3:01pm

Just realized, reading news on the web, that Honshu is the name of the main island and the quake is being referred to at times as the Honshu quake. Sorry, my world geography isn't what it was once. So I guess the gentleman in the black suit was trying to tell me he is from Honshu, not that his name was Honshu. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: tsunami
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2011 at 11:51pm

Just wanted to say that i enjoyed reading your thread so far Vee.  Thank you for posting it.

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2011 at 9:27am

Yes, nice account Vee. Keep us posted as you glean more points of verification.

These things are so much about interpretation, and metaphor. A couple of days before the Japanese earthquake, I was in that same just-waking state that you mention Vee, and I had a vision/dream that a low block of flats, which lie just across from my bedroom window, and are the first thing I see as I look out of it, had for some reason been part-blasted, part set on fire. The walls were blown out, so I could see right inside, and other parts of the structure were half-demolished.

Being a vivid, near-awake vision, I was completely puzzled by what this could possibly mean, and related it to friends/family. The flats in question are perfectly intact, and not due for any changes, to my knowledge. Since learning of the earthquake disaster, I now wonder if this was a precognitive glimpse, but interpreted by me in terms familiar to me, a metaphor, my local block of flats.

I'm sure this happens so often that it's the reason most precognitions go unreported and unrealised. The nature of our reality is such that we interpret everything according to our own personal databases.

Alfred

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2011 at 11:01am

Wow...enjoyed reading that account.

I hope others will post more.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2011 at 11:10pm

Tried to do retrievals today, but last night I took Gravol for sleep and as a result, when I tried to get into "state" all I could see were thin gauze-like veils moving across my inner vision, so I would catch a glimpse of someone and then a veil would blow across it and it was gone. I finally gave up. I guess taking Gravol isn't the best thing to do if I want to do this kind of work. Has anyone else experienced this effect? Vee

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #6 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 8:04am

Thinking about the block of flats in your vision, Alfred, I was wondering if we are getting warning signs of we're next...looking at the map, we are next on the ring of fire around the pacific, and it seems we should be making what plans are possible in these situations. I don't know what we can do...but we would not probably get a tsunami on the range they got in Japan, it was due to the shallowness of the quake I think, the magnitude of the quake, and the general location. I guess. Specific things. Ours might not be just the same. You have to get that slish-slosh effect of the two plates rubbing together to get a tsunami like that, and not all quakes provide the slish-slosh thing. Well, anyway, we had a tsunami here in 64 after the alaska quake (8.8 I think it was) and it flooded up to 5th avenue (we are on a long arm of inlet if you look at a map of Port Alberni on Vancouver Island) but I am higher up than that, but still, no telling what would happen. I was thinking about your vision, and would like to know of any others on the Board or their friends have had similar disaster visions, maybe we should all sit up and take notice. I mean, even a little rubber dinghy is better than nothing, that lady in CNN news survived by riding the wave on a Japanese -type rug. I have pets, so they are my prime concern. My dog weighs 70 pounds, so it is a consideration, I need to think what to put together. But my budget would work better for that by May or June...ok, no quakes here till July, oK? Deal, God? Alfred, where are you situated by the way, in general? Vee

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #7 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 1:19pm

I'm here in Bamfield and let me tell you, it sure struck home to me just how close we are to a major fault line. In 64 the wave basically went by Bamfield and up the inlet, but there were a number of places effected down here. I know out at Pachena everyone was worried this time. With the stories of past events many of them moved up the hill to safer pastures. I know its just a matter of time before we will have a major earthquake here off the West Coast. I wave 10 meters high here will do a lot of damage. Perhaps one who is more familiar with remote viewing could attempt to see whats in our future out here.
Thanks for posting your story Vee. Its important to address the many sudden deaths that have just happened in Japan. I have found it easy to move many adults that I came upon as they are so spiritual. Children are sometime more difficult but you seem to be doing well. Keep up your good works and posts.
Joe

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #8 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 3:34pm

Vee,

I'm actually in UK, thankfully far away from the ring of fire you and others are so close to. I can't imagine how worrying it must be, knowing something similar could happen any time and cause god knows what level of disaster for you. You have my sympathies, and I just hope you will all be OK. My sympathies are also with the poor souls in Japan, those who've passed and their loved ones.

My vision was only about 36 hours or so before the earthquake events, and so I've assumed there was a connection. I'm otherwise puzzled why I saw what I did, as I've not seen anything similar before, unless I'm wrong and it does relate to something else. I wish I could help with retrievals, in the way you and others here can, but I've not yet acquired that skill, although I have become increasingly 'in touch' with non-physical reality in recent months and years, including with RV etc. As I mentioned in my message above, seeing through all the metaphor and noise, to make better interpretations, is the skill so hard to hone.

Alfred

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #9 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 4:22pm

Hi Vee,

If you get a rubber raft, think about getting a thick rug or plastic deskmat  to protect the bottom from pet toenails (-:  We lost our raft  by sharing with our dog -- once.

-------
I've gone back several times, using the phasing method. It gives scant feedback other than a sense of energy rising with each soul that is lifted. (I assume.)

One fellow was different though. I was just getting used to the pace of this method when suddenly I was slightly jarred -- one person had started upward but then stopped. I felt a heaviness around my head and renewed my intent but it didn't do any good. So I asked what was wrong and then knew he had to find someone. I had some hurried  thoughts about how do we find a specific other, and what if the other still lives. Immediately I realized that this person was connected to the other and we'd flollow his lead. He did get to her, they embraced/united/flared for a moment, and then the sense of rising began again.  It all works out. I agree with Hawkeye or whoever earlier said that retrievals here aren't difficult.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #10 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 4:46pm

Alfred,
"I'm actually in UK, thankfully far away from the ring of fire you and others are so close to. I can't imagine how worrying it must be, knowing something similar could happen any time and cause god knows what level of disaster for you."

These are just bodies - not the end of the world if they take indefinite naps, and besides it's not the end of the world for about another year and a half. And until then copulation (more bodies to incarnate in) isn't exactly going out of style, "nah, it's just a passing fad", you know, like monocles and females happy being females.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 5:21pm

Well, I understand that philosophically, we have nothing to worry about, but if I choose what way to go, it wouldn't be having my home filled with dirty sludge and fishing boats and being drowned in a whirlpool of dear knows what...that's all. And then there is the issue of my pets. I find it is quite natural to be philosophical until you look at the map showing the ring of fire and the quakes that have just finished and notice that my address is next on the calling list...I think my "Absolutely No Soliciting" sign won't do much good. And I hope it doesn't happen at night. I mean, I would hate that.Anyway, we attract what we focus on, so here I go focusing on getting some summer weather...had enough of this rain... Vee

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 5:34pm

"Anyway, we attract what we focus on, so here I go focusing on getting some summer weather...had enough of this rain"

Smiley

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Re: tsunami p.s.
Reply #13 - Mar 14th, 2011 at 9:39pm

Thanks for taking the time to recall and post your experiences Vee.  I woke up the morning of the tsunami feeling exhausted after a good night's sleep and then later heard the news, so I knew what had caused that, but i have not had the time yet to meditate and retrieve the details.

cheers, gordon phinn

Vee wrote on Mar 12th, 2011 at 3:01pm:
Just realized, reading news on the web, that Honshu is the name of the main island and the quake is being referred to at times as the Honshu quake. Sorry, my world geography isn't what it was once. So I guess the gentleman in the black suit was trying to tell me he is from Honshu, not that his name was Honshu. Vee

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #14 - Mar 15th, 2011 at 11:35pm

Thanks for posting this Vee, enjoyed reading it.
Keep up the good work and will probably see you at the Bridge Cafe..don't worry i you'll  find it, remember "Intent".
PUL.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.