Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
PUL - Is it Unconditional (Read 14431 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: PUL - Is it Unconditional
Reply #15 - Jan 23rd, 2012 at 10:46pm

I agree, mjd.

You've described both the specific circumstances of that crime and more importantly, also the goal of PUL- --the goal that PUL become a continual state of mind.

I suppose mind has to enter into it alot, even though the word 'love' keeps reminding us of an emotion, and emotions are so often contrasted with a rational mind. It seems mind has to be involved because a choice is involved, choosing to attempt to live in such a state. No excuses, no arguments, just the choice to take PUL as our preferred state.
Then it's really Unconditional (-:

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #16 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 8:09am

Hi,

I'd like to modify  my  comments on will being involved in order to know PUL. Maybe better said, we have to decide to accept what is already there, this state of PUL that mjd discusses. The decision is in  we deciding to put away any arguments about what PUL is and just accept that PUL is. And that decision will clear the way for our further connection to such source.
Or are we suspicious of Love?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #17 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 12:38pm

Bets,
"The decision is in we deciding to put away any arguments about what PUL is and just accept that PUL is. And that decision will clear the way for our further connection to such source. Or are we suspicious of Love?"

Pure and unconditional love for not just accepting it and arguments/discussions about what pul is, or are there any suspicions about being pure and unconditional about it?

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #18 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Nope, dear Volu,
not to me.

I'm accepting mjd's comments that PUL is a state of being.
My PULmotor is on and running at a purr level. I chose a PULmotor after experiencing a fearmotor and a suspicionmotor for decades. I don't drive it everywhere because it would be impossible to go everywhere, but on my road it's the best possible choice.
You are going to test that, aren't you  Smiley Someone told me several decades ago that someone like you would test my faith and you definitely fit the description.  Keep in mind my limitations -- I'm abit deaf, I own very little, and even my brothers have to leave after three days.  Wink Cheesy

Smiley Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #19 - Jan 26th, 2012 at 2:21pm

Not going to test it, for now at least Wink fun Bets and you know best for you. A bit deaf doesn't matter as the volume can be raised. "Own" enough, and ready to drop it permanently at very short notice. My brothers have to leave after a few minutes unless important if they should come along with the blue moon. Smiley

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Just Me

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Jan 28th, 2012 at 4:03am

Hi Bets,

I apologize for the delay. I'm still trying to figure out how to know when someone replies to a thread.

Every time we make a choice to do anything, we are putting our filters (IE from experiences, teachings, environments, etc.) onto that experience and viewing it through that lens. Before that happens, our true essence, the core of who we all are is pure, unconditional love. It's not something we consciously think about it. We consciously think about it's negation.

Or, think about it like this. Have you ever noticed that it's easier to communicate with people via a forum than it is in real life (not that this isn't real, but it removes all the superficial barriers that keep people divided when they are together physically). All you know is that everyone in this forum is interested in this topic, owns or has access to a computer and understands the English language. The rest is negligible. Yet, we constantly make choices depending on that superficial information when we meet people face-to-face. So, the point is to close your "human eyes" and open your "spirit eyes" so those learned filtering devices are shut off. In that way, PUL is automatic.

Kind regards,
mj

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.