Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spiritual Consequences (Read 3578 times)
serenesam

ALK Member

Spiritual Consequences
Feb 15th, 2011 at 8:38am

What do you think will happen to me if I was able to successfully kill 1 million people? What do you think will happen to me if I raped 1,000 women?

“The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science." - Albert Einstein

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Spiritual Consequences
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 2:03pm

You would end up in a lower realm until you finally decided to be honest about how it was wrong to do what you did, and then you would have to become conscious of how you hurt others.

Once you decided to be an honest and responsible soul,  you would probably have to spend even more time in a lower realm until you are finally able to forgive yourself.

Next you would need to strive to evolve in a positive way, and your karmic debts would complicate this process.

Get out of jail free cards don't apply to souls who become honest and responsible. They only exist in the imagination of people who want to get away with self-serving actions that don't consider the needs of others.

Now what's better? To rejoin the spirit world after you used your life in a positive way, or after you were a person who hurt others?

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 3:22pm

serenesam,

"What do you think will happen to me if I was able to successfully kill 1 million people? What do you think will happen to me if I raped 1,000 women?"

You'd make pure unconditional love slightly embarrassed when faced the with the mirror image of it's conceptual self - it's really about affection for affectionate exchanges.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Feb 15th, 2011 at 11:31pm

You would end up at Guantanamo.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 8:22am

One day you might look on someone's desk and see the words: If people could do better....they would.

One day you might hear someone say: Every person is somebody's child. And you would understand.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 3:27pm

Sort of indirectly related to what Recoverer was saying.  There is an account in the E.C. readings which while i'm not totally sure is true or not (it rings true to my intuition), is quite interesting relating to the issue of "spiritual consequences" and karma. 

In this account it says that the man Yeshua (most well known as Jesus in history) was like all of us in the sense that he, his personality, material self was/is an aspect of a larger "Disk" self, which had projected other aspects of itself into Earth's time-space existence.

E.C.'s Guidance once said that to really understand Yeshua's lifetime pattern, that one needed to look closely at Joshua of the O.T., who was/is another aspect of that same Soul or Disk if you prefer. 

Joshua of the O.T. was bit of a warrior to put it mildly.  During his lifetime, he the latter leader of his tribe and his tribe fought a number of battles against other tribes.  What's interesting from the karmic perspective is that Joshua was known to have hung, if i remember correctly, 3 generals from the enemy side up on trees to die. 

Not a very PUL attuned act!   

Is it then a surprise that Yeshua was crucified in his lifetime (and with foreknowledge willingly went to same)?   Even the Disk who Co-Created this Universe and the Earth had to face karmic repercussions of It's material lifetimes within other material lifetimes.  Some would like to think this was easy for Yeshua to have been tortured and crucified, that he didn't feel any physical pain, but this would miss the point of karma.

The man knew it would be difficult to face this as a physical body, and that's why even He briefly prayed that His mission might be accomplished by some other way.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 3:42pm

B2:

I appreciate the spirit of what you said; however, even before death we experience according to how we make use of our life.  We continue to do so until we become wiser. A part of becoming wiser is experiencing the repurcussions of our actions.  When our souls reach the point where they truly love and respect others,  they feel genuine remorse for those who were hurt, and feel responsible for straightening out whatever needs to be fixed.

If a soul doesn't reach the point where it feels remorseful and responsible in such a way, it won't have the integrity and spiritual depth to ascend to a higher level.

Quote:
One day you might look on someone's desk and see the words: If people could do better....they would.

One day you might hear someone say: Every person is somebody's child. And you would understand.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.