Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Be kind to each other. (Read 4751 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
Be kind to each other.
Nov 24th, 2010 at 7:18pm

Be kind to each other.
Was visiting an elderly women a couple of days ago at the hospital.
She was in for a bad pneumonia, and since i knew her daughter, i thought ..just go in and say hello, no harm to be kind and like everyone who has been in a hospital, it's nice to have  visitors.

And while walking through those corridors thought to myself..who know it could be the last time i see her. So i walk in said hello, sat down and chat with her for a while. She was please to see me and talk about this and that.
Her hands were cold she said, so i cup my hands  in hers  (such fragile hands for a 78 years elder) and while looking deeply into her eyes, told her i would warm them up. After a few minutes she said ...OH..there're getting warm..lol, i like that..it was nice to see her smile again.
We laughed about this and told her on my next visit i will bring her  mittens to keep them warm..lol and said my goodbye.
This elder lady took her last breath the same evening at 2 am.
I'm glad i went and visit her, she made my day.
It made me think about how life is so fragile/short, and we never know when we will be called home.  Thank you for reading.

IP Logged

Jeffrey Williams

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Burbank, California
Re: Be kind to each other.
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2010 at 2:42pm

Romain,

Very beautiful that you followed and acted upon your intuition, providing this woman such a wonderful moment before she transitioned.  Thank you for sharing.

Love and light,

Jeff

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 6:01pm

Jeff
Thank you, and nice to see you posting again, been a while.
Blessing to you and family.
Romain

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 10:42pm

Wonderful, beautiful experience Romain.  You were, essentially connecting to her with love; how wonderful that experience of joy was at the forefront of her mind when she passed on.

Matthew

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 11:07am

Maybe your visit and the warmth (literal and figurative) you brought her, gave her the confidence to pass on. In my family I have seen it time and again that the person leaves when they feel ready. Perhaps you gave her the reassurance she needed.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 11:14pm

Bardo wrote on Dec 10th, 2010 at 11:07am:
Maybe your visit and the warmth (literal and figurative) you brought her, gave her the confidence to pass on. In my family I have seen it time and again that the person leaves when they feel ready. Perhaps you gave her the reassurance she needed.

Hi Bardo;
Yes i do agree and notice it myself more than once:
A person leaves when they 'are/feel ready, if possible.
More than once i've notice elderly person asking for specific person to be around, and telling them when they are there, i'm ready now, it's always a very dramatic experience when it happens and see it happen. Thanks.
R.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2010 at 2:12pm

Thank you for the nice thread Romain. You are such a beautiful Soul AND personality.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #7 - Dec 14th, 2010 at 8:23pm

Thank you Justin;
Nice to hear form you Justin. Personality; some people close to me says that I’m
Uncomplicated no BS person, so if that personality so be it.Smiley

Don’t know if I mention it before but I’m part of a trio (musician) who get call upon when they’re funeral in the community. Church service and memorial included. Nothing too elaborates, just couple songs and hymns during the service. Not that I’m a churchgoer person but if it help and brings comfort to the family/friends, it’s fine with me.

Very emotional 3 days, since I knew the person and close friend of her daughter.
Just imagine, sitting in a community hall in front of 400 people. Family, friends, preacher all vying for attention. Sometimes forgetting that it's not about them, but the dear Soul who has just gone home.
Nieces, nephews reciting poems and others are singing beautiful songs. Yes it is a community event when it happens, everyone pulls together, grieve together make us strong, It’s a sight to see/feel/absorb, the energies is overwhelming at time and you can’t help but cry too, so be it when it does.

PUL.

« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2010 at 2:30pm by Romain »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.