Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Non-physical gifts/artefacts (Read 5631 times)
Tebaron

ALK Member

Non-physical gifts/artefacts
Oct 21st, 2010 at 5:38am

Hi,

Has anyone else been given non-physical gifts/artefacts (by beings from the Higher Realms of Existence) ?

Kind regards,
T

L  ove's
I  nfinite
F  lowing
E  nergy

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Non-physical gifts/artefacts
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 9:22am

Hello Tebaron,

I'm glad you are here.  Smiley

Your question was asked in the past and several posters said then that they had such items.  I hope they are still around to read your question.

I haven't received anything to keep.  I was loaned some tuning fork-like objects that were placed around my ribcage area for awhile but when I left such sessions, they were gone.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Tebaron

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2010 at 12:11pm

Hello Betson,

Thank you for your kind and welcoming words  Smiley

It is good to know that others have had similar gifts too.

I have many more questions and experiences to share and Bruce's website/forum feels very appropriate for me.

Kind regards,
T

L  ove's
I  nfinite
F  lowing
E  nergy

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Oct 31st, 2010 at 5:47pm

I remember I was once given a shiny silvery ball, and at another occasion a golden ball. Both were symbolic messages, while the silver ball might as well have some energetic powers, but that's difficult to estimate.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 10:48pm

Yes.  I unexpectedly met my deceased Mother while at TMI and doing the Gateway V. program. 

It was during the image guided exercise.  I was at a door, which had intense, pure White Light streaming through the cracks, and when it opened I saw my Mom.  Lots of powerful PUL type love there, and she handed me a beautiful, glowing crystal, glowing with White Light. 

It was a gift of some kind i suppose.  I think it was meant as a focusing/remembering tool/symbol.

IP Logged

Tebaron

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 2:15pm

Hi Spooky and Justin,

Thank you for sharing you experiences of such things.

I have acquired quite a few of which I believe it is only fair to mention a couple...

I have a met a Spirit guide in non-physical reality that carries a large leather hip-bag within which is a scroll that is about 6 ft wide (it seems impossible that it would fit in the bag yet it seems to easily). When unrolled the scroll contains information (which I understand) pertains to the 'Mechanics of Creation'. It is touch-sensitive and holographic in nature.

I have been given a large (basket ball sized) transparent sphere which changes from being solid to non-solid by using thought. If I place an object within the sphere (a stone for example) holographic information appears in the sphere relating to the object, it is kind of like DNA information but for objects (or forms) that exist in creation.

Kind regards,
Tebaron

L  ove's
I  nfinite
F  lowing
E  nergy

IP Logged

Bardo

Reply #6 - Nov 3rd, 2010 at 2:37pm

My (deceased) sister told me that she would leave something for me in a small drawer in my house. That was a while back, and I have not seen anything that was obviously from her. While she was still living, she told me that our (deceased) step-father would leave pennies for her in strange places where she knew there was nothing previously. I guess as a reminder that he was there and watching over her.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 4th, 2010 at 1:50am

Hello Tebaron and all,

Tonight I was given a very large clear crystal from my two guides that I have visited a couple of times, though they are still indistinct visually. It was about the size of my two hands, very large. I was given information that the crystal was for strength and clarity, and it went into my heart area for safekeeping. However, its appearance was exactly that of a smaller crystal which I actually have in my possession, which I 'won' from a 'new age' shop long ago, just walked in and somehow 'won' it as a gift. It may be that it was also a gift from my guides and that is why they gave it to me.

love, b2

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 9:24pm

Makes me remember, once I asked for a "sign", a closer connection of my phasing trips and my physical life, and at my special place in F27, on the ground, I saw a coin. Some days later I walked around in my hometown and I heard a loud "ping", out of nowhere, and at my feet I found a coin.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.