Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
blending Bruces CD with hemi-sync (Read 8882 times)
floriferous

ALK Member

blending Bruces CD with hemi-sync
Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:20am

Do you think it would be advantageous to lay bruces guided exercises over the top of hemi-sync focus 10 beats or is it really not necessary?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: blending Bruces CD with hemi-sync
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 12:57pm

floriferous wrote on Oct 18th, 2010 at 11:20am:
Do you think it would be advantageous to lay bruces guided exercises over the top of hemi-sync focus 10 beats or is it really not necessary?

Hi Flor: I would think if you have the ability to do it that would be excellent. Do you need special equipment to do it? Moen couldn't get the rights to do it commercially. But, as a private technically competent person you don't have any restrictions.

One caveat tho... at this point I like the idea of not having hemi-sync as a crutch and when you get into the retrieval exercises. Moen teaches you to rely on the guides.

S.

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 2:16pm

It's quite easy. I work in post-production so I have the relevant software to splice it.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Oct 18th, 2010 at 6:00pm

Hello Flori;
IMPO, not necessary.
Learn the guided exercises thoroughly first and then if you feel you need the F10 HSync, go ahead listen while you do the guided exercises.

After you've learned to access F10 it's just a matter of re-experiencing/remembering and you'll be there. So you don't really need the sounds to get there.
PUL.

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:10am

Hey Romain,

On re-experiencing, here's the thing - when I I listen to a focus 10 tape I will feel the inevitable shift to 10 but I will very quickly find myself in a location rather than just the 2d blackness of Focus 10 (even if I kept my mind quiet). An image will just pop up in front of me and then I find myself there.

With this in mind, to re-experience focus 10 what should I be remembering because my experience of it is really just exploring one random location after another. I only experience the blackness of focus 10 for a brief period after the phase shift so I don't really get a chance to acquaint myself with its feeling. Sometimes I can get back to just blackness from a random scene if I stop dead and try and focus on nothing (the downer of this is that invariably I end up back at C1 so am obviously reticent).

Would it work if I remember in as much detail one of these subjective terrains (well I guess they are subjective if it really is focus 10) I find myself in?

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 1:23pm

floriferous wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 3:10am:
Hey Romain,

On re-experiencing, here's the thing - when I I listen to a focus 10 tape I will feel the inevitable shift to 10 but I will very quickly find myself in a location rather than just the 2d blackness of Focus 10 (even if I kept my mind quiet). An image will just pop up in front of me and then I find myself there.

With this in mind, to re-experience focus 10 what should I be remembering because my experience of it is really just exploring one random location after another. I only experience the blackness of focus 10 for a brief period after the phase shift so I don't really get a chance to acquaint myself with its feeling. Sometimes I can get back to just blackness from a random scene if I stop dead and try and focus on nothing (the downer of this is that invariably I end up back at C1 so am obviously reticent).

Would it work if I remember in as much detail one of these subjective terrains (well I guess they are subjective if it really is focus 10) I find myself in?

Flo;
Very interesting...how did you learned f10?

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:00pm

I've been using the Gateway Experience for about a year but it was using Frank Kepple's method that accelerated my progress. Well...that was until a couple of months ago when, for some inexplicable reason, I seem to have lost the ability almost completely. This is why I am trying a different tactic for getting there - the re-experiencing method.

As I understand, if you want to get back to a certain astral location you just imagine yourself there interacting etc to the point of re-experiencing...but what if most of your astral experiences (like mine) are largely in subjective areas of consciousness? Does the same method work?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:51pm

floriferous wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 2:00pm:
I've been using the Gateway Experience for about a year but it was using Frank Kepple's method that accelerated my progress. Well...that was until a couple of months ago when, for some inexplicable reason, I seem to have lost the ability almost completely. This is why I am trying a different tactic for getting there - the re-experiencing method.

Hey Flor: I am interested in your lost of ability... did you have belief system crisis' that you were aware of... and how did you deal with them...?? Or did you notice them as belief system crisis'.

S.

IP Logged

floriferous

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:41pm

No I think there was a simpler logic at work. I went home to my parents for a month and spent the time relaxing. On returning to where I now live I had the reality of trying to get a job. I just think stresses and strains of it have halted my mental focus and ultimately my progress

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Oct 19th, 2010 at 8:04pm

floriferous wrote on Oct 19th, 2010 at 4:41pm:
No I think there was a simpler logic at work. I went home to my parents for a month and spent the time relaxing. On returning to where I now live I had the reality of trying to get a job. I just think stresses and strains of it have halted my mental focus and ultimately my progress

That will do it. That's why there are monasteries.

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.