Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just when are the Earth Changes due? (Read 21829 times)
detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Just when are the Earth Changes due?
Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:28pm

Hi folks,
I'm just working my way through the fourth of Bruce's books, and reading the conversations with 2nd Gathgroup and more I'm wondering just when the big changes are due. Obviously the book itself was published around 10 years ago and some of the discussions imply to me that the changes were imminent.
But here we are 10 years down the line, and we STILL seem to be waiting for either a planetary transformation, (and you can view that any number of ways from nirvaana to armageddon depending on who you've been listening to/reading/watching) or the great outpouring of PUL that all the folks in Focus 34/35 are here to witness.
Come to that, they must have the patience of Job to come here and sit around waiting for 10 years while the human race still bumbles along in an ever increasing wave of incompetence (sorry, I'm in a bad mood today  Undecided)

So: when do the fireworks and galactic transformations start?

Any updates folks?

Best wishes,
(bad tempered)
Dave.
Smiley

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Re: Just when are the Earth Changes due?
Reply #1 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 5:48pm

According to Monroe, the Gathering happens somewhere around the year 3500. So any Great Changes will happen in the time between then and now.

We will be out of crude oil in 80 years, out of copper in 140 years and out of iron ore in 350 years. Then things will go bad.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #2 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 5:10am

Hi Pauli,
that's not the impression I gained from reading Ultimate Journey. I thought that the year 3500 was when the last incarnating humans say farewell to the planet as they join their disks and go on to the next dimension -whatever that may be.

We're reportedly due for the Earth changes anytime now, but obviously many people have predicted dates that have come and gone!  Sad

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2010 at 7:00am

detheridge wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:28pm:
...I'm wondering just when the big changes are due.

When you write "big changes", what do you think _are_ big changes? Is it something given to us a a gift? Or is it something we have matured into?

detheridge wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:28pm:
Obviously the book itself was published around 10 years ago and some of the discussions imply to me that the changes were imminent.
But here we are 10 years down the line, and we STILL seem to be waiting for either a planetary transformation, (and you can view that any number of ways from nirvaana to armageddon depending on who you've been listening to/reading/watching) or the great outpouring of PUL that all the folks in Focus 34/35 are here to witness.
Come to that, they must have the patience of Job to come here and sit around waiting for 10 years while the human race still bumbles along in an ever increasing wave of incompetence (sorry, I'm in a bad mood today  Undecided)

So: when do the fireworks and galactic transformations start?

My impression was that Bruce went to sometime before year 3500 (or year +3000) in Focus 34, before the Gathering. So everything took place in the far future.

But there could be other kinds of changes before that, as 1500 years are a long time period in the human way of seeing it.

I feel we still have soooo much to learn...

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #4 - Oct 11th, 2010 at 3:04pm

I think we are already seeing a number of earth changes happening already. In fact, they are and have been going on sense the conception of earth time within physical reality. I believe that in these current times, the changes most reflective is the common acknowledgment of this being an encompassing earth community and that what any country does, effects all other countries and all other peoples. Really, that's pretty monumental. Earthquakes, floods, heating and cooling of the earth itself have been going on sense the start. But global awareness and the understanding of cause and effect due to our actions, globally...that's new and will sooner, rather than later, prove to be what may bring us to a place within the universal community that is worth seeing and experiencing. Some natural disaster perhaps, but most likely a human one, brought on by greed and the hunger for power over other, will bring everyone to a point where we will finally become a community of one. We may need to just to survive.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 11:53pm

Mums the word when it comes to the exact timing.   Only periods and general descriptions may be given. The reason is two fold.  There are groups and individuals who would misuse this information if they got a hold of it and also they would be too prepared--which would miss the point for the changes to begin with. 

One reason for the changes, is to break their hold and influence on the world.   Most, if not all of these will exit stage left for a time. 

The other reason is that to some extent, the exact timing & severity is in flux. It is influenced by collective human consciousness and choosing. 

As to the form and manner of the changes.  Look to the Galactic Center, and then to the Sun.  Especially the Sun.

Meanwhile, human greed and selfishness via probable wars will be destructive enough as it is.  There is preparation for one doozy of a conflict.  Obama will be no savior, but Russia may be. 

Long after both of these, but not that long, will come another great Earth change.  But, i suspect those alive at this time will be more ready via intuition for this and better equiped to deal with it.   Not so for the huge majority of people for the first waves coming in the nearish future.

Long after this great Earth, geological change, will come conflict with a particular E.T. group.   In a sense, they are at war with us now, but without the direct physical aspect.  For now it is covert mind, emotional, spiritual manipulation.  When we are mature enough, and equipped enough to deal more directly with them, our hands will be let go of by the Elders and we will have to face what we have attracted via like attracts and begets like.

So, there are various aspects and waves to these changes, spread over a period, rather than one specific date and happening. 

A rebalancing like this in the Earth and in humanity hasn't been seen in a very long time from the linear time perspective.   But it will be the necessary catalyst to help humanity get it's stuff together and to really unite beyond the various isms.  This will lead to what Monroe saw for about 1500 years from now.  The full and complete graduation of many Disks from this particular Universe to become full Co-Creators with Source again.

For a time meanwhile, we will have to work together to just survive, it will be a necessity. 

This echoes "HeShe's" conversation and words with Bob in Monroes' last book, Ultimate Journey. 

I'm pretty sure HeShe (aka Yeshua in the "flesh") knows what they are talking about. 

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2010 at 6:10pm

Tuesday next week from my understanding. Well, you can bet the earth will change for someone that day anyways.[size=18][/size]

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #7 - Nov 7th, 2010 at 7:56am

Hawkeye,
you're being rather mysterious -do pray tell more!  Cheesy

Dave.
Smiley

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Nov 8th, 2010 at 7:37pm

only one more day to wait....the changes are about to begin. for some one that is.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 6:34pm

Well, it came and went and all I got was the flu!  Angry Huh Undecided

Oh well, I'll wait for the next round of changes. Maybe they're like London Buses -you wait for ages than six turn up at once!  Wink

Best wishes as ever,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #10 - Nov 14th, 2010 at 3:04am

David, I hope you are feeling better.

I think hawkeye's point is that the earth/world changes for somebody every day, through birth, death, good fortune, disaster, whatever.  Maybe we don't need to wait for change from "out there", but should be looking to create our own change, in here.

IP Logged

balance

Reply #11 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 6:51pm

Pat E. wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 3:04am:
David, I hope you are feeling better.

I think hawkeye's point is that the earth/world changes for somebody every day, through birth, death, good fortune, disaster, whatever.  Maybe we don't need to wait for change from "out there", but should be looking to create our own change, in here.

I think their getting pretty close, I was just dreaming of them this morning. Don't want to be a downer but many many souls will pass when they do come through, all I can say is high ground!!! No coastal living except for high-rises that can with stand the impact, other than that No coastal is the best bet!

IP Logged

balance

Reply #12 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 6:53pm

Just an add on here, this thing is going to be devastating, beyond normal devastation it will change our lives for ever, no One will not be effected!!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #13 - Nov 15th, 2010 at 10:23pm

I have had dreams about earth changes, plus while awake and in contact with my higher self/spirit guidance I have received messages about changes. Rather than being given words, I am shown scenes where earth change like events take place, sometimes I find myself within such a scene.

Some of these messages have been about coastal changes. For example, one time while awake, I suddenly found myself on top of these big waves of the Pacific Ocean and they rushed towards what seemed to be the California coast. Then I experienced myself on the land and what seemed to be solar flares shot down to the ground.

When it comes to dreams, one time I was on the second floor of a small building watching TV, this building was located in a small desert town. Scenes of the desert around me being flooded were shown on the TV. I found this hard to believe, so I got up and looked out the window, and the desert around me was indeed flooding. Next I hid out so some unfriendly beings wouldn't get me, they didn't, and the unfriendly beings failed at their attempt to do what they were trying to do.

On another occasion I had a dream where Dannion Brinkley and I were watching TV (a near death experiencer who speaks about earth changes), he got up from his chair and said "it's hot in here, he stood by the window behind the curtain in order to cool off (he looked at me rather than outside as he did so), I got up and quickly walked to another window in order to open the curtain so cool air could come in, and I saw that a flood was headed our way.

I've received messages that difficult times will take place, but then things will change significantly for the better.

Here are a couple of links where near death experiencers speak about what they found out about changes. I believe it is important to consider that in some cases people might be warned about possibilities rather than eventualities, with hope that some of us will listen and change for the better.

http://powerpointparadise.com/millen/ndeproph.htm

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/research32.html

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:14am

Balance, Recoverer and others with similar experiences,

So what's "pretty close" or "soon"?  A month?  A year?  A decade?  A century?  Each could be soon, depending on your time scale, but with potentially greatly different impact on us individually, depending.

In Monroe's and Moen's books, with respect to the Gathering to observe the earth changes, Monroe first was made aware of this back in the 70's or early 80's at the latest.  Are those gathered still waiting?  Were they here too early, or, in the relevant time scale, right on time, even though it's been over 25 years in our timeframe?  So, Dec. 21, 2012 or before?  Or after?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.