Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just when are the Earth Changes due? (Read 21821 times)
Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Re: Just when are the Earth Changes due?
Reply #15 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:49am

Pat E. wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 3:04am:
David,  Maybe we don't need to wait for change from "out there", but should be looking to create our own change, in here.

Ultimately this is what's most important, and it's very good advice for the individual. 

But, we are collective too and the Changes are about the collective more than just the individual. 

Like Recoverer, i've also gotten various guidance messages in various ways about these changes, and i've found that many higher level psychic type sources (some of which have verifications in their work) also talk about these as well. 

Sources like Bruce Moen, Bob Monroe, Cayce, Rosiland McKnights guidance, Courtny Brown Phd., Yeshua in the N.T. and "HeShe" in Monroe's 3rd book, Mary Summer Rain, and various others--including many people who experienced NDE's. 

The deeper and important point is that these changes are going to be the outer catalysts which will really push the collective into the right direction spiritually and ecologically.  Think of it as a collective wake up call.

This is why so many higher level sources have talked about these, because they are important, and a very real probability. 

It is good to be aware, without fear, of what is generally coming, in order to prepare emotionally-mentally and spiritually for the challenges ahead. 

There is nothing to fear unless one is overly attached to their body vehicle and materialism in general. 

Things will get challenging for many people for awhile, but as Recoverer has hinted, ultimately and in the long run, these challenges will lead to greater and more collective states of happiness than what humanity now experiences.

I'm not sure humanity, as a collective, would get there anytime soon without these kind of outer catalysts and challenges.   We haven't had a very good track record for the last 12, 600 or so years since the last major cycle of major changes happened.

I want to see the world heal, and so i welcome these changes because this is the surgery that this cancer ridden body now needs in order to heal before it completely dies of over toxification. 

Yeah, it's not a popular subject among most people, and most really don't want to hear about it because of various attachments and fears, but the more prepared people are, the less who will get stuck when they transition from these and those who stay in physical will be comforted knowing what these are really about--both collective and individual spiritual growth.  About healing, and awakening to Oneness. 

If humanity was a less stubborn species, being hit in the head with 2x4's like these changes, probably wouldn't be necessary.  But challenge and suffering are ever humanity's greatest friends when it comes to waking up spiritually. 

It's been true in my own life, and i've observed this in others i've known.  This is just a more collective developement of this.  The way past the cross, is by carrying it, not by avoiding it.

What's less mentioned is that there are sources and forces interested in discrediting, playing down , and/or distorting information about these changes in order that more people don't take them seriously.   There are various ways and means of doing this, and they know all the psychological tricks in the book.   Sometimes they purport to believe in and they talk about the changes, but act and say things in a manner wherein they know most people won't take them seriously and think they are (& those who believe or talk similar by reflection) are cranks to be laughed off.

Especially misleading are the half truth kinds, wherein just enough truth is put in their info in order to resonate a person's Soul to some extent, but most of the rest is quite off and misleading. 

I don't doubt that such sources, in some way or another, visit this and other sites like this one, and spread their misleading info or try deride those who do receive messages and talk about these changes.  Some people connected to this, aren't even necessarily aware of it, but are unconsciously being psychically influenced by say certain E.T. groups with a vested interest in an unaware and ignorant humanity. 

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:59am

Pat E. wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:14am:
Balance, Recoverer and others with similar experiences,

So what's "pretty close" or "soon"?  A month?  A year?  A decade?  A century?  Each could be soon, depending on your time scale, but with potentially greatly different impact on us individually, depending.

In Monroe's and Moen's books, with respect to the Gathering to observe the earth changes, Monroe first was made aware of this back in the 70's or early 80's at the latest.  Are those gathered still waiting?  Were they here too early, or, in the relevant time scale, right on time, even though it's been over 25 years in our timeframe?  So, Dec. 21, 2012 or before?  Or after?

Develop yourself to be in position to be made aware of these changes from within, and you will be given such info.   

These are not handed out lightly or without discrimination.  As said earlier, when it comes to such info, especially as to more exact timing, mum is the word for some very good reasons on behalf of guidance levels.

As mentioned, there are two main factors of why this is so.

Some aspects of these changes will, so far in probabiltiy terms, be here within a few years, quite literally a few years. 

Others will come in a decade or so later. 

Another, not for a few hundred years or so. 

Again, one can only speak in terms of probability.   

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #17 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:35pm

Justin,
you are a very wise and perspicatious person.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #18 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 3:56pm

Detheridge:

Fine discrimination will show that perspicatious is spelled perspicacious.

Thank you for teaching me a new word. Smiley I just looked it up in the dictionary. Your spelling makes more sense to me. Perhaps when earth changes take place for the better, the spelling of perspicacious will be changed according to how you spell it. Certainly a "t" is better than a second "c." The people who came up with the double c spelling probably weren't interested in the ascension. They try to keep us confused by doing things such as spelling words in a confusing manner. Wink

detheridge wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:35pm:
Justin,
you are a very wise and perspicatious person.

Many thanks!

Best wishes,
David.
Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #19 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 4:01pm

Pat E.

Going by the messages I received, the near future. It seems as if others have received the same. 

I live about 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean (San Francisco Bay Area), so I need to think about moving. One time I asked when key changes will take place, and I was shown 2011.  I don't know to what degree things are etched in stone.

Pat E. wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 2:14am:
Balance, Recoverer and others with similar experiences,

So what's "pretty close" or "soon"?  A month?  A year?  A decade?  A century?  Each could be soon, depending on your time scale, but with potentially greatly different impact on us individually, depending.

In Monroe's and Moen's books, with respect to the Gathering to observe the earth changes, Monroe first was made aware of this back in the 70's or early 80's at the latest.  Are those gathered still waiting?  Were they here too early, or, in the relevant time scale, right on time, even though it's been over 25 years in our timeframe?  So, Dec. 21, 2012 or before?  Or after?

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #20 - Nov 16th, 2010 at 6:49pm

recoverer wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 at 3:56pm:
Detheridge:

Fine discrimination will show that perspicatious is spelled perspicacious.

Thank you for teaching me a new word. Smiley I just looked it up in the dictionary. Your spelling makes more sense to me. Perhaps when earth changes take place for the better, the spelling of perspicacious will be changed according to how you spell it. Certainly a "t" is better than a second "c." The people who came up with the double c spelling probably weren't interested in the ascension. They try to keep us confused by doing things such as spelling words in a confusing manner. Wink

Hi Recoverer,
Yes, you're quite right -a senior moment on my part!  Grin

Here's to the day when it's spelt with a t -or not  Shocked

David.
Wink

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #21 - Nov 17th, 2010 at 1:42am

Recoverer, thanks.  I live in the relative lowlands of Sacramento, farther from the coast but still low.  In early 2012, if the world lasts that long, I'll be moving to Grass Valley, but can't till the project gets built and they are just now grading, etc.  Wonder if I'll make it up the hill before "it" happens.  Ah, the mysteries of life as we know it.

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #22 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 1:38pm

Recoverer,

"I live about 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean (San Francisco Bay Area), so I need to think about moving. One time I asked when key changes will take place, and I was shown 2011.  I don't know to what degree things are etched in stone."

"I" live on an island, and recently moved to a place 20-ish metres from the sea. If the sea level rises to an extent that'll raise more than a few eyebrows, it will fill more than just the bathtub around here, and so be it. Sea change? Wasn't planning on becoming human ad infinitum anyways. Wink I've received "soon", and I read about and know others have too, but not just about earth changes being a possibility for a/the major change. To me it seems like no incarnations (the tinier selves) know, but given hints about possible scenarios, and that's ok too.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #23 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 11:07pm

If the flooding happens, at least I'll have my rubber ducky to keep me company.

Volu wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 at 1:38pm:
Recoverer,

"I live about 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean (San Francisco Bay Area), so I need to think about moving. One time I asked when key changes will take place, and I was shown 2011.  I don't know to what degree things are etched in stone."

"I" live on an island, and recently moved to a place 20-ish metres from the sea. If the sea level rises to an extent that'll raise more than a few eyebrows, it will fill more than just the bathtub around here, and so be it. Sea change? Wasn't planning on becoming human ad infinitum anyways. Wink I've received "soon", and I read about and know others have too, but not just about earth changes being a possibility for a/the major change. To me it seems like no incarnations (the tinier selves) know, but given hints about possible scenarios, and that's ok too.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 21st, 2010 at 1:00am

Rubber ducky you're the one...  Cheesy

Personally, i wouldn't mind too much if i was one of the ones who got to exit stage left for a time when these changes come.  I have no fear of death, and it certainly would be easier to be in the nonphysical dimensions than in the physical during and after these changes.

But alas, don't think it's going to work out that way.  I agreed to stay even before i came in. 

Why, cause it's not all about self and what self would like, or want for it's self.  It's about the collective, and it's possible that i may be of some help to others in the future during these trying times.   At least i'm trying hard to develop myself to be a channel of such help when the time comes.  I wish i had more time for this, since i'm only 30 and i've got a lot to work on within self yet.  Probably why i seem to get hammered by life time and time again since young by challenges and testing, often on multiple fronts at the same time. 

One way or another, it's always about Retrievals and more fully remembering, even in physical.

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #25 - Nov 21st, 2010 at 3:21am

Justin, it sounds like you aspire to being what the Buddhists call a bodhisattva, one who has vowed to keep coming back and working to help others attain enlightenment and not leave for nirvana (or wherever enlightened beings go) until the last sentient being has become enlightened.  I took the bodhisattva vow with Pema Chodron several years ago, but I don't think I have enlightened very many, if any, sentient beings nor do I feel particularly enlightened myself. 

But I share your feelings about the changes.  I'm old enough that "exiting stage left" wouldn't be much out of the order of things.  But I'll stick around and pursue what bodhisattva-like activities I'm capable of when the time comes, if that's my role this time.

IP Logged

Justin aka Vasya
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Dec 13th, 2010 at 2:10pm

Hi Pat, that's really cool and heartening that you took that vow.  Wish more felt that way.

It's the intention that matters, and will eventually lead to helping to be a catalyst of waking up for others.

In any case, we will definitely need those in the nonphysical dimension helping as well.  Lot's of retrieval cases coming.  Hopefully Bruce can get that device made in the right time, because that would really help to lessen the load.

Sorry i didn't respond earlier.  I go in odd cycles of not visiting this site for awhile.  I appreciate the kind reply, especially since i know i can be a little strong with words sometimes, though it's usually impersonal and non specifically focused.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.