Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Re:Imagination exercises! (Read 67801 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Imagination exercises!
Reply #45 - Nov 17th, 2010 at 8:44pm

11/17/2010 - Afternoon session:

Haven’t posted since the 12th because I can’t really explain what is happening… but, this session saw if not a clear o.b.e. certainly a grudging one…

Now I am out-of-body

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

I now have the diaphragmatic breath sequence under better control… it seems the diaphragm which is a muscle is doing what a muscle that is exercised does… it changes shape and developes… I didn’t expect that development but there it is and I am getting to f10 nicely and smoothly 

Silly Little Finger exercise:

I get into the exercise but loose consciousness of it. I think what is happening is that I am clicking out the sense system that hears and computes the disk instruction… 

Perceiver/Interpreter:

I get into the exercise but loose consciousness of it. I think what is happening is that I am clicking out the sense system that hears and computes the disk instruction… 

Imagination exercise 2

joob d

Now, I am fully into the mantra…

Now I am out-of-body

Then, I am o.b.e. of a sort… slightly out of body… through out the exercise I am aware of  the fundamental energy body just very busy shifting around… the heart chakra sputters now and then… the I realize I need to get away from my body… I then call for … TMI - crystal now!! I am there… on the concrete platform… aware of the lawn the tree line ahead and right… the fence with the red barn by the lake in the distance… but, I am confused… I feel my body with pressure in the brow point… am I obe?? Or mind split… the only other thing might be I am denser than I should be… because I realize I am hugging the crystal… and it is quite solid and I am not sliding through it…

Then, I wonder what I should do and remember not to stay out to long in the early attempts… so I return to c1.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #46 - Nov 20th, 2010 at 2:08am

11/19/2010 - Evening session:

Well, well, well… reached another level… it is now clear to me that I have reeched another plateau of inner awakening… it just takes patience, persistence and faith in the process… the reality of what we do is that it doesn’t come generally in great revelatory explosions of phenomena… the diligent work is simply rewarded with slow changes that add up to small breakthroughs…

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Very powerful gradual shift to f10

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2

Now I am certain that I am not losing consciousness I am shutting down the physical senses but the inner me is still responding to the exercise.… 

joob d

Aware of the hemi-sync signal kicking in… didn’t even think of my mantra… ‘Now I am out of body’… I was in a state of heightened awareness. Then the steady ringing or humming of the non-physical engine began to kick in… now the energy cones…

Note: turn this picture in your mind ninety degrees and visualize it between my ears… and that’s what the energy cones look like or feel like…

…pulled and pushed and revved up… I almost got ’wahunka’ between the ears… but I didn’t attempt to enhance the state… in the past that only turns things off… now I just let things happen… there is a slight fear of loss of control… but I realize the goal is ’abandon’…

I am confident that going forward I am about to breakout consistently into the non-physical… the fundamental body shifted… the rtz-double attempted to separate… the heart chakra really wants to get going… very happy with my progress… almost there…   

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 10:15am

11/22/2010 - Afternoon session:

Well, well… my sessions for the last few days have been unremarkable… actually this one was unremarkable except for one thing… I have been trying to remember the first name of a person haven’t seen in two years but worked with for several… I remembered his last name but could not remember his first name… in the session out of nowhere… came a soft… Josh!!!!

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #48 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 10:15am

11/23/2010 - morning session:

Another inner shift accompanied by a kind of tearing of the veil… I could see 3d blackness coming thru the tares??? … attempting to form all over randomly over my view screen area… I am attempting to let go… and their seems to be a whole world of letting go to do… some of this maybe related to a book I am reading that has an easy why of dealing with ‘core beliefs’… and I was amazed how quickly effective the methodology is… Excavating the Core by Stephanie Riseley http://www.stephanieriseley.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11&... the thing that really makes me think is how interconnected everything is… all these systems seem to be parts of a greater whole and one runs into them as one needs them…

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #49 - Nov 23rd, 2010 at 10:14pm

An amazing session:

The following happens during these exercises:

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2

Full of medieval pageantry and the like started off with a royal blue gem

Then this song began to fill my brain through out most of the session:

They asked me how I knew my true love was true I of course replied "something here inside cannot be denied" They said "someday you'll find all who love are blind" When your heart's on fire, you must realize smoke gets in your eyes So I chaffed them and I gaily laughed to think they could doubt my love Yet today my love has flown away, I am without my love Now laughing friends deride tears I cannot hide So I smile and say "when a lovely flame dies, smoke gets in your eyes" (smoke gets in your eyes, smoke gets in your eyes) Smoke-gets-in-your-EYES

Then a fountain of white energy cascaded uproar out of my heart chakra:

All the time a great pressure had my head in vise grip…

The whole session was loaded with medieval imagery

When I got to this exercise:

joob d

I began my mantra

Now I am out-of-body

that’s when I got a sharp pain in my index, middle and ring finger of my right hand …

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/handc...

These are all brain related… I then began to see the bellowing clouds… that I know to be f27... Is the cerebral cortex the seat of f27... I was now pretty much either phased or out of body but in my case I have a close awareness of my physical body… I then called out ‘tmi - crystal now’ I was there but not in the classic obe but, I now think this phasing… but, I again encountered the spirit of a student I was in a class with ‘P’ she was very prominently in the background… either she is attached to the TMI grounds or she has somehow attached herself to me in the upper focus levels… this  is very puzzling…

Amazing session to say the least..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #50 - Nov 27th, 2010 at 2:16pm

11/27/2010 - Afternoon session:

The sessions are now consistently powerful, not all equally powerful.. Tho, they are difficult to describe simply because they are energy related I am attempting to fill my sub-navel storage area with energy from below and my sub- brow storage area with energy from above… (I don’t seem to have a problem with mental instability as Robert Bruce says could happen if you attempt to fill  the sub-brow directly instead of allowing the energy to filter upward… so don’t try this if you have any history of mental problems…) in one of the sessions I got a clear calling out of my name… that is one of those signs you are in the upper focus levels… in this session someone put a purse like object in my hand and squeeze my right forearm twice… it was a seasonal gift I heard…

Relaxation phase:

In the relaxation phase I saw what look like the Magdalene Tower at Ren le chateau against the back drop of a powder blue sky.

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

Alls well in my world.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #51 - Nov 28th, 2010 at 12:38am

11/27/2010 - evening session:

Can someone explain this:

The session opened almost immediately with what seemed to be my etheric double (or was is a phantom??, or was I in the dream mind??) I distinctly felt two or three small petals of the Crown chakra flop around… my legs were buzzing away… I repeated my mantra

Now I am out of body

I made a strong thought… ‘TMI - Crystal now!!’… I seemed to be there… I was hugging the crystal but I know I was NOT out of my body… I did not separate… I tried to move the etheric double but I felt the physical body moving not the the etheric double yet the phantom was there but it looked and felt different than I have seen it before it was quite stocky, I am lean and a bit wiry… yet I could swear it was the etheric double… it was also wearing a suit… but I could see through the form and it was ghostly… obviously, my p.o.c… was still in my brain and would not shifted into the etheric double…

This was a powerful separation state… that wouldn’t happen… and I have no answer for it…

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - Nov 29th, 2010 at 9:57pm

11/29/2010 - afternoon session:

This session is remarkable for all the close exit potentials but no banana… I would like some feedback from people who have accomplished the obe… and are proficient at it now… was it this difficult to accomplish… was it this frustrating to learn this skill…????!!!!

Relaxation phase:

Fundamental energy body shifting…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Now aware of (bilocated form??)  attempting to shift my p.o.c… not much success tho I feel some movement… I attempt the Robert Bruce bouncing technique… that is bouncing my poc like a tennis ball floor to ceiling… not feeling much motion… but it is there… bouncing it wall to wall…

Imagination exercise 2
joob d

See a form upper right side looks like Robert Goulet… long stringy reddish brown hair with a full goatee… thought, ’three musketeer’… guess that triggered a form change because I immediately see Dartangen…

Then I begin to rope climb… I don’t think to just imagine the pull, but, attempt to feel the pull… possibly trying too hard… go at it for a long time then give up and come out of session…

This is really frustration… to say the least…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #53 - Nov 30th, 2010 at 12:05pm

11/30/2010 - afternoon session:

A Whole, whole new developement

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

The session was pretty uneventful until near the end… when my body seemed to slow balloon outward… I knew this was not possible but it felt like it… I suppose it was the fundmental body achieving some new potential… then, I thought oh, this could be the beginning of a powerful 10,000 needles event (I used to have these when I was a kid and I would buzz out into space at light speed)… or what Monrovians know as the vibrations… but this felt like it was going to powerful and full bodied… it must be full bodied to get the exit… then I saw the rectangular planes flosting around… they were filled with honeycombs and had pastel yellow, green colors filling the honeycombs… I thought I wonder if this is what Robert Bruce describes as the planes… where he exits and is high above flat planes and as he dive into them each is a world of its own…

When the expansion stops and I get the feeling I will not get the 10,000 needles I end the session… I guess all these events are leading to something… it is good that almost every session is marked by some unusual incident tho, I, am puzzled about why I just can’t get the controlled exit. I seem to enjoy all kinds of phenomena except the one I really, really want… go figure.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - Dec 1st, 2010 at 3:53pm

12/1/2010 - afternoon session:

No two session alike.

Relaxation phase:

One heart chaka turnover in this phase.

Perceiver/Interpreter:

One heart chakra turn over in this phase a bit stronger.

Imagination exercise 2
joob d

Now I am out of body

In this phase I had a intercranial separation… I felt my physical body separate from my poc… or my poc was aware that it was separate from my physical body… but, I was not able to project as a poc out of my body… tho, I must admit I didn’t think to consciously try… but I seemed to want to float… around…

I was also in a timeless state…

When the session ended as I was walking to lunch I realized I felt rejuvenated… younger… almost a new person… I still at this writing feel great.

What is the antonym for transsubstantiation… I think I went from corporeal to etheric..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #55 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 4:10pm

12/4/2010 - evening session:

Relaxation phase:

Heart chakra buzz.

Fundamental body floating sensation… sharp pain left big toe.. Aware of a continuous mass… automatic brow point stare…

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Pressure band around the forehead… left leg jolt..  Aware of a parking lot…

Imagination exercise 2

Vibrations coming in… heart chakra buzz… itch right cheek… nice profile of brunette… with a pink color background, yellows came into the frame… very strong visual…

joob d

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 8:46pm

12/5/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Heart chakra buzz (stronger),  letting go, fb shift,

Slamming sound… jolt right side arm… right buttock pulldown, jolt right shoulder… vibrations coming sinus area

Perceiver/Interpreter:

Pain ring finger right, right arm numb, pressure in ears, f10... Vibration big toe on a line  to groin…

Imagination exercise 2

Pressure eyeballs… pressure left and right ear… fb shift… very nice fb double shift… left foot jolt… brow point tension…solar plexus tension…vibration intensifying… long faced individual (horse faced)… ...(this is a out of ordinary f21-f27 event)

joob d

Now I am out of body

Began to get feeling I could exit… used the pretend method… imagined rolling out of body… feet on floor walked to door… came back to body reentered… did it again.. Several  times… it got harder and harder to do with full concentration… ended exercise… want to keep these effort short…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - Dec 8th, 2010 at 10:19pm

12/8/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

World war II airforce officer looking left in right view frame… looking up under the chin of a face with two globes (gold??) for eyes…(this may be a composite view of the oversoul cluster guides of a hypnotheraphist I am using… I think I made contact with her group..) right leg jolt… heart chakra jolt… fundamental body shift… around the buttocks… skull feels heavy (f10??)… see a television screen… looking down on a forest… I seem to be hovering above it… Jose Ferrer sr… voice… on a train… reds, maroons… orange… heart chakra jolt… in a super market… going deeper powder blue… more heart chakra jolts… wood dining room table…

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

Now I am out of body

Felt the potential to exit made minor attempts but no obe event.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #58 - Dec 9th, 2010 at 3:55pm

12/9/2010 - morning session:

Because of the need to use the Energy Conversion Box more effectively I have revised the exercise mix to get the relaxation cut in twice, repeating it after SLF exercise… it seems to work in getting me deeper… this was the deepest session I have had in sometime.

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercise 1; joob condition d

Relaxation phase:
Relaxation phase:

I became aware of just how deep I had gotten during the second run… it was quite profound.

Perceiver/Interpreter:
Imagination exercise 2
joob d

Now I am out of body

Then, I began my mantra and notices my imagination faculty was quite acute… using my imagination I exited my body and walked to the foyer… then decided to go the the TMI-crystal, Laurie Monroe plaque, living room chessboard, white room stove, and the wall white board… then went to the moon and mars… all the time I noticed my heart chakra was working and I wondered did I actually project and not realize it…?? The heart chakra is the primary engine of projection… I wonder… !!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #59 - Dec 10th, 2010 at 7:42pm

12/10/2010 - morning session:

I have finally entered a new paradigm. It is now spotty but encouraging… because more depth moves inward rushes are happening in my last few sessions… I don’t know how long it is going to take but at some point I expect a deep shift in awareness which will be dynamic and profound.

After my near-death experience in Oct 2007, I had powerful events which lead me to believe that it was always going to be right out of a Monroe, Moen and other writer experience descriptions and I was going to be happy ever after… unfortunately is has not turned out that way… I don’t exactly know why… but to get to this point has taken grim, grueling persistence only reward by occasionally events that reminded me what it is I am trying to accomplish… I wish it was easier… but for “me” this is what it takes (I can’t speak for anyone else)…

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 5-Silly Little Finger Exercise; AKG disc 1: cut 1-relaxation exercise; cut 6 - Perceiver/Intercepter exercise: disk 4: Imagination exercises joob condition d

Relaxation phase:

Didn’t reach f10 until this exercise… now my head weighs a ton and the occipital pressure on the pillow is pronounced… I feel like I am swimming… falling sensation…

Relaxation phase:
Perceiver/Interpreter:

Intense pressure around my forehead the ‘crown of thorns’ effect… neck and shoulder area heavy pressure against the recliner… television screen appears… two small then they merge into one larger… 3d blackness attempting to gather formations… see nose and mouth… Christmas song turns on… ‘have a merry little Christmas’… heart chakra jolt… looking down on the face of a woman smiling…

Imagination exercise

Big faced lady… woman screaming, ‘no, no, no….’ Egyptian looking wild man with black hair intense insane eyes, grimacing… naked to the waist… Andrea looking person… heart chakra jolt… more pronounced… working on an image of an orange, peeling it and eating the slices..

joob d

Started mantra…

Now I am out of body

Nerve pains right bicep… left side of left bicep… surface itching left cheek…(clearly the etheric double attempting to separate… brain opens… cerebral cortex… fb shift… purple pulse television screen… landscape forms in it… a baby face looking right… nappy headed face… draining in the kidney area… camouflaged soldier with a machine gun running to the right… on satin green turf… see Joan of Arc type armour… Noel Coward…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.