Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Helaina's retrieval of Amish (Read 6322 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Helaina's retrieval of Amish
Sep 6th, 2010 at 4:42pm

I'm under the impression that F 23 is a place where people get stuck one and one, alone. But the retrieval Helaina did was some kind of group-retrieval, which more fits into the BST retrievals with common belief background.

Did she do that retrieval from Focus 23 or from some other Focus? Which Focus then?

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: Helaina's retrieval of Amish
Reply #1 - Nov 12th, 2010 at 8:48pm

PauliEffectt,

Helaina retrieved them from a Belief System Territory (BST) which Monroe labeled focus levels 24,25 & 26.  These are areas in which the inhabitants are stuck in a group reality created by their shared beliefs.  My forth book, Voyage to Curiosity's Father, has some interesting explorations of aew BSTs.

In Helaina's case there is some background that wasn't shared in the book.  In a previous lifetime Helaina was the Amish-type leader.   During that lifetime his/her leadership had led the group down a "spiritual blind alley" and as a result they were stuck in the BST. 

Part of the reason for Helaina's incarnation in her present lifetime was to be in a position to retrieve all those people that she, as the Amish guy, felt responsible for leading ino the BST.  Knowing this made the whole series of events that led up to the retrieval some interesting food for thought.

Helaina had also been the Jack-the-Ripper type she encountered earlier in the whole experience and he was the reason she made contact with me in the first place.  That wasn't in the book either.  It was part of what the Amish-type leader said to Helaina after the retrieval as he was leaving.

Bruce

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 2:12pm

Thanks for your reply, made it a bit more clear to me as I thought that the highest Focus, was Focus 23, that could be seen as an over-lay into C1/Focus 1. Smiley

This leads me to a followup question. You say Helaina is reincarnated? Does that mean that she _is_ the Amish-type leader that is completely reincarnated (just not remembering her Amish-type life), or is Helaina a completely new individual, a new "construction", made from the Amish-type leader, who is only used as a model to the creation of Helaina.

Reason why I wonder is that there seems to be some mentioning of "reincarnation" in your books, and the little content I remember from Monroe's last book, is that he (Robert Monroe himself) was made out of five previous lives/discarnate persons from his I-There.

What exactly am I asking..? *I'm unsure*

I wonder if each incarnation is a "new individual" or if some incarnations are persons who previous have had physical life on Earth, or if each incarnation is sprung out of old discarnate lives, like seed, which spring out new plants?

Let's assume there exists an I-There for every physically living person, then:

What is a "reincarnation"?

Is a reincarnation more connected to the I-There as whatever concept it is, or is a reincarnation first and foremost connected to one or more previous lives/discarnations?

I'm not sure I understand what a reincarnation is. Smiley

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2010 at 3:45pm

PauliEffect:

For whatever reasons, people who have made contact with their disk haven't come to the same conclusion about reincarnation. Going by the messages I received, if I interpreted them correctly, each probe incarnates just once. I know of four people who have made contact with their disk and they received the same information. There might be exceptions.

On the other hand, going by what he wrote, Bruce believes that probes incarnate more than once.

If time isn't real, and all incarnations (generations of people) happen at the same time, then it would seem that different parcels of consciousness are incarnated into these different incarnations.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Nov 26th, 2010 at 9:33pm

recoverer,
I now remember that in Moen's fourth book he wrote about "Satans" which had such deep problems experiencing PUL, that they had to reincarnate to have any chance of getting up into Focus 27 (and later into their I-There).

So I feel you are right in your analysis.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.