Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2ndGathGroup mystery (Read 13198 times)
PauliEffectt

ALK Member

2ndGathGroup mystery
Aug 22nd, 2010 at 1:10pm

I've read Moen's third book and the 2ndGathGroup events seemed really strange to me. I can't wrap my head around the fact that the advanced 2ndGathGroup hadn't gotten any info about PUL from any other advanced species (there seemed to be many others).

So I'm starting thinking. The chain of events Moen described seemed as if the human participants acted very quickly and almost like they were lead by someone.

Could i be that the 2ndGathGroup should be seen as an image? No real ET? Just another classroom exercise created by Guides or I-Theres?

I also have a very hard time believe that a species so specialized over so long time would be able to adopt to PUL that quickly (one year only). Have Moen or anyone else re-evaluated the 2ndGathGroup experience? Could the 2ndGathGroup have been Guides/I-There in disguise?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: 2ndGathGroup mystery
Reply #1 - Aug 23rd, 2010 at 9:27am

Hi

Pauli said "Could the 2ndGathGroup have been Guides/I-There in disguise?"

Good point with insight, Pauli! They do that type of thing, whatever is necessary to get us to move forward to fuller consciousness.
I'll be rereading Voyages with that in mind -- thanks!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2010 at 1:00am

I cannot speak for Mr. Moen and his specific experiences from his perspective, but i will speak from my own guidance and intuitions about these related subjects.

What i understand & perceive, is that there is a lot of back story left out of Moen's accounts, that this particular group has long had an interest in us and both learning from and teaching us. 

This group use to be much more like humans, became very destructive, so much so as to pretty much destroy their home planet, and during crisis times they really manipulated their genetics in order to rise above base animal instincts and strong emotional reactions.  These drastic measures had some very limiting, unforeseen consequences of which they have been recovering from since.   The above i didn't directly get, but read about from Brown's experiences and much of it rang true to my honed intuitive sense.

But they lost something along the way, and they've become aware of this and the need to reintegrate and rebalance themselves. 

Much of the Universe works on the "like attracts and begets like principle" but much also works on law of necessity and balance. 

It is limiting to assume that they were not aware of PUL before their experience with Moen and his TMI co-workers.   

In truth, in certain ways, they've long understood and cared about PUL, but in a more abstract and mental way than we are use to.   They were missing the emotional component of feeling it, and that's a very important part of the overall experience and consciousness of PUL. 

I believe the group that Moen worked with, is the same group that has been called "the Grays" in various ET literature. 

I believe they've long been involved with genetic programs wherein they are trying to mix their genetic patterns with aspects of ours in order to create body vehicles more equipped and balanced in order to be able to feel love and other emotions, as well as become more aware of unique individuality experiences. 

Moen and his TMI co workers were just one small piece of a much larger puzzle that's been being worked out for some time on various fronts now.  It seems though, that he and his co-workers were the right people at the right moment for this particular group and experience, and helped them to get to that "next level" so to speak.  In their service to us and to other groups, now with the the right tools and perceptions, they will and are rapdidly growing to that full Source attunement they have longed for in their non emotional way for a long time.   Brown saw them as potentially and probably becoming a collective race of Jesus's basically.

Also, my perception is that there are many E.T. groups which are much more mentally polarized than humans and so the feeling aspect of PUL is an area for work for a number of groups, though not as extreme as say as it was with the Grays.  Plus, these present and future Grays are in the process of retrieving various past Grays/aspects of self.

Humans are the emotional beings par excellence, and are somewhat unique in some ways as to our very intense degree of individuality and ability to feel emotions. 

But, we need a greater balance, as many of these other groups do as well, but just in a different direction than most.  There are some groups which have reached that perfect balance as a species and they exist in the below group now... (Monroe met some of these "completed" E.T. groups in his "Ultimate Journeys").

And so, the Creator Gods, and highest levels of fully Source attuned Guidance in the Universe, tend to allow things to work out in an organic, free willed ways, and humans working with Grays was one of those potentialities and law of balance facilitating.   

We have something for them and they for us, a give and take.  PUL developing and being unveiled, and balance being restored.

We're all aspects of a larger, total, connected Self, and it's a process of helping each other awake to this knowledge and consciousness but importantly while respecting freewill.

It's a very big Universe with the potential for developement and expression of all kinds and ranges, with polarized opposites and all various shades of inbetweens.   Here we saw interaction between some of the more rare polarized opposites in the Universe, again for greater balance for both groups.

We humans could stand to be less controlled and influenced by our emotions and strong feeling nature, and have more emphasis on abstract ideals based on a knowingness of connectedness etc.

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2010 at 4:33pm

Quote:
I believe the group that Moen worked with, is the same group that has been called "the Grays" in various ET literature.

I can't get that into my head. It fits nowhere.

In my mind, the Grays are some kind of hypothetical small aliens that abduct people by night. I can't see why the 2ndGathGroup should need to do such a thing. It doesn't fit anywhere.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 1:52pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Sep 19th, 2010 at 4:33pm:
Quote:

I can't get that into my head. It fits nowhere.

In my mind, the Grays are some kind of hypothetical small aliens that abduct people by night. I can't see why the 2ndGathGroup should need to do such a thing. It doesn't fit anywhere.

There is a lot of speculation and theory based more on intellect than deep intuition in the UFO area of "research". 

But, have Grays abducted people, yes i do get that sense, but the real question is why?   It relates to those core issues i brought up wherein their genetics, a long, long time ago, were severely manipulated in order to create forms/vehicles which would not have the temptations and tendencies towards material excess that was their downfall. 

In this genetic manipulation, they lost a couple important perceptual capabilities.  An ability to really feel emotion and a sense of individuality.

So, they have abducted people with prior permission from those human's "Higher selves" in order to take genetic material so that they can combine it with theirs to create a more balanced and holistic vehicle. 

I believe the ones working with Bruce and his TMI co-workers were "hybrids" that have some human genetic material inserted into a basically Gray form.  But since these hybrids are fully telepathic and part of the collective mind of the Grays, they through their experiences could have a strong affect on the group consciousness that is the Gray.

The best way to see if the above is true or not, is not with primarily the intellect, but through deep going within via a Hemi-Sync type state.  To get direct guidance about this issue.   Since i'm not perfectly & completely attuned to only PUL, there is definite room for error in my perceptions as in any "channel" likewise not perfectly attuned to the former.

As far as outer sources go which relate to what i was talking about, one of the few which i've found that resonates a great deal with my intuition is the Remote Viewing work done by Courtney Brown phd.   Brown btw, was familiar with Bob Monroe and attended the Gateway Voyage program at The Monroe Institute. 

Now, again, i doubt it's all 100 percent completely accurate--aint no such thing when dealing with humans who are not yet at the level that "He/She" is at (from Monroe's 3rd book "Ultimate Journey").

Brown wrote two books which contain a good deal of information concerning the group known as the "Grays".   They are both available for free down load at his site.  In these books you will the connection between the Gray's ancient history of being much more "human" like , severe genetic manipulation to change themselves leading to unforeseen limiting consequences such as being almost completely cut off from feeling/experiencing emotions (most of the above is in the 1st book).

How they know deep within themselves they need to recover some of this and that's why they have been working with humans for awhile--particularly because humans have that deep emotional and individuated attunement going on.

Anyways, this is a link to Brown's two free books.  Just click on what book you would like to down load and it will direct you to how to do that.

http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/speculativenonfictionpubs.html

If you understand the back story more in full, then it's easy to see the connections between Brown and Moen's work and what they perceived about a particular group of E.T.'s   In essence, their message or conclusion about this E.T. group is the same, this E.T. group wants to be able to experience PUL from an emotional/feeling space and they have needed and wanted our help in this.   

The difference is that Brown stresses the genetic aspect of this mutual involvement, and Moen stresses the personal interaction and blending of consciousness aspect of it.  (these are related for form/physical is a built reflection of consciousness).

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Sep 22nd, 2010 at 5:48pm

Justin: There are some issues that I have to deal with. Let me state some of them:

A. Moen didn't mention any resemblance with Gray looking ETs as I remember, when 2ndGathGroup was described, other than big heads.

B. The 2ndGathGroup seemed vastly superior to humans and any abductions would fill no purpose. 2ndGathGroup seemed to be at a lot of other places in the universe and could collect any genetic material elsewhere.

C. There seemed to be a lot of other telepathic alien races with more limited resources which at the least could be considered to be better candidates as "The Grays". There was an intergalactic group, a federation, and some loners (page 174).

D. Someone in the federation must know something about PUL! Re-reading; the click-out of the 2ndGathgroups is just unlikely.

E. 2ndGathGroup could easily have made contact with any discarnated Graduate/F27 human and got to learn about PUL!

F. It sounds wrong that the Grays need to collect human DNA by abduction. If it was about DNA or genetic material, that collection could have been done long ago, by other discrete means, for example by picking up waste water from towns.

G. Several Grays abductions seem to be done in the astral, where there is no physical body or DNA. Genetic material can not be collected.

H. I really lack a good definition of what the Grays are, and so any comparison with 2ndGathGroup lacks details.

I. The 2ndGathGroup warned that a huge amounts of humans soon would move to Focus 27. That sounded more like a warning in present time, not year 3500! That sounded like something our Guides would warn about.

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 3:06pm

just wanted to add a little bit.  My sense is that there are many E.T. groups which are observing us (in some way or manner, whether nonphysically, physically, or a combo) at this time, but that there are few which are more so directly interacting with us--particularly in the physical sense.

The ones more directly interacting with us, have been attracted to us based on like attracts and begets like, and also the law of balance.

Again, if one tries to use predominantly their intellect in understanding and perceiving this, it will be a very long road to same. 

The deeper one goes within, the easier it becomes to perceive from a pure intuitive space, with the intellect only translating the info being received into "like or consciously understandable concepts."

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2010 at 6:29pm

This morning as I was in touch with my spirit guidance, I considered an experience Kay Wilson wrote about (Kay is a lady who has been abducted and has had many lucid dreams where she received information).  She saw an old Grey, this Grey died, it’s spirit moved into the body of a young hybrid, and it played with other hybrid children. I thought Kay might’ve been shown a symbolic representation of what takes place, rather than what literally happens. One of the reasons I felt this way, is because it doesn’t make sense that an infant hybrid would be able to play right away.

As I considered what took place, something occurred to me. Children play, partly because they are able to experience emotions.  According to what some sources say, Greys don’t have emotions. Therefore, I thought that perhaps Greys are creating hybrids so they can learn to be emotional beings. Incarnating into a human body might not work well for them, because a human body based experience would be too much of a change for their souls.  I then thought that this might be a part of divine plan that serves the purpose of helping the Greys evolve in a positive way.  After thinking this, my guidance showed me an image of aliens that seemed to be Greys, it is hard to be certain, because I didn’t see the image clearly. It was more of a matter of the feeling I received. Next I received (heard, felt and saw) the word “approved” in a very clear way. The feeling I got is that divine will approved the process I just described.

Going through the above process doesn’t seem to go along with the Greys receiving PUL from Bruce or from an alien race that received PUL from Bruce either directly or indirectly.  It is hard to say for certain. I believe it is important to factor in what Bruce said about this matter in his book Voyage to Curiosity’s Father.  No mention of the Greys is made. He received an update from the aliens he discussed in his third book, and they told him that they shared PUL with other PUL lacking races who in turn shared it with other PUL lacking races.

Regarding why PUL lacking aliens didn’t receive PUL from other races with PUL is hard to say. I can only make hypothetical guesses. Perhaps it was simply a matter of timing. PUL lacking races were ready for a key change when they made contact with Bruce.
Another possibility is that they aren’t limited by time and when they received PUL doesn’t have a direct relation to our time period.

It is also possible that receiving races wanted to receive it in a manner that includes the human element. An alien species that didn’t lose its telepathic ability might not be able to share PUL in the way a human could do so, because such a species didn’t have to deal with the PUL testing circumstances non-telepathic humans have to deal with. Or in other words, a soul doesn’t learn to live according to PUL regardless of circumstances if it doesn’t test itself in some way. The human species has experienced separation enough so testing circumstances have to be dealt with.

Some sources of information state that Greys lack individuality to an extent that is problematic. Because individual Greys lack the ability to think for themselves they lack free will.  Chances are that members of a group are considered expendable, just as a Borg collective (from Star Trek) would consider its members expendable in a really heartless way (I apologize for referring to fiction). In Voyage to Curiosity’s Father Bruce stated that the aliens he sent PUL to eventually found that they have individuality more than they realized. PUL helped them realize this. This makes sense to me, because when you truly love another and therefore see how precious this other is, it is hard to deny how substantial this other’s existence is, even if this other is a part of the oneness. A way needs to be found where we can be one and many at the same time. This is the only way love and oneness can be shared completely.

As you can see, I made some guesses with nothing to back them up. They don’t become true even if they seem logical. The only way to gain certainty is to find a way to obtain it beyond what logic can determine.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Nov 7th, 2010 at 6:00am

Hi

Reading your discussion leads to an assortment of thoughts and puzzlements --

Looking at a previously discussed analogy of PUL as being like or similiar to the purrr of a cat, one can see that your above views complement each other nicely.

A cat's purr is both physical and emotional; it involves a fine vibration. PUL is both physical and emotional. The astral body is also known as the emotional body. The phsycial and the emotional must affect each other, or perhaps better said, they exist as a continuum.
If all that is true, then astral kidnapping is as useful as a physical one.

What we may think of as an organ, specifically the heart in this case, may be an instrument of energy that works through multiple layers, such as physical and astral.

It seems like humans are here working on their heart energy from a point of view of having too much individuality/ego. And you all say that the greys are here working on heart energy too, from the opposite end of the ego spectrum.

Group consciousness may sometimes have its place as long as individuality is still accepted as the true nature of the soul.

Seeing these aliens as grey is appropriate because even humans here can develop a grey pallor when their hearts are not working correctly.

Perhaps human souls are here to find that being encased in the physical is not a prison, because even dense material has or is energy. Science is finally at the point where it's telling us this, but perhaps we have to find it in the reality of our hearts personally as well. Moving the energy of PUL through our hearts is the best way to find this out.

Or more briefly, you all have given us alot to think about!  Smiley

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PauliEffectt

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Sep 1st, 2012 at 1:04pm

I would like to change my original question a little:

How was it possible that the species 2ndGathgroup could keep itself together when
it had no PUL?

As I have understood, PUL is needed to keep individuals in a group bound to each other.
Yet, 2ndGathgroup managed to build a highly technological and advanced society without
any PUL.

How was that possible without PUL?

IP Logged

a channel
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 8th, 2012 at 9:17pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Sep 1st, 2012 at 1:04pm:
I would like to change my original question a little:

How was it possible that the species 2ndGathgroup could keep itself together when
it had no PUL?

As I have understood, PUL is needed to keep individuals in a group bound to each other.
Yet, 2ndGathgroup managed to build a highly technological and advanced society without
any PUL.

How was that possible without PUL?

If you read Bruce's account more carefully, he doesn't say that they were completely without PUL, but rather that they didn't have the feeling experience of it, but understood and perceived it in a more scientific and left brain way. 

In other words, one can intellectually perceive, through an advanced scientific understanding, that everything is connected at a fundamental level.  One can even care and understand more intellectually that what one does to another or any other living (conscious) aspect of creation, one does to self because of that complete interconnection or "Oneness" that exists.  This understanding and perception is a big part of the very meaning of PUL.

But really feeling and opening up to PUL in that sense..., now that's another thing, and quite a personal benefit and perk.  Feeling PUL helps one to move into joyous and exalted states of feeling and being.  A lack of attunement to PUL, either the feeling or intellectual understanding and perception, can lead to a truly gray, numb, or even suffering filled experience depending on the kind of beings involved.   

For beings with a severe lack of emotions and feelings to begin with, then there will be more of just that kind of gray and numb existence.  For more emotional-feeling oriented beings like humans, it can also lead to that, but sometimes (or often) to a more acute suffering and pain filled existence that can become very hindering and limiting in it's intensity.   

It's hard, if not impossible, to affect completion (full conscious awareness of Oneness with Source and the All that Is) without a balance of both, the feeling aspect and the intellectual/mental aspect.   It sounds like the 2nd Gathering group really wanted to grow, enough to put themselves in unknown, unfamiliar and/or challenging situations wherein they had to give up a certain amount of control. 

IP Logged

elmo

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Aug 21st, 2014 at 1:10pm

PauliEffectt wrote on Aug 22nd, 2010 at 1:10pm:
I've read Moen's third book and the 2ndGathGroup events seemed really strange to me. I can't wrap my head around the fact that the advanced 2ndGathGroup hadn't gotten any info about PUL from any other advanced species (there seemed to be many others).

I had the same question  Smiley I'm starting to read  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.