Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Not Sure what Any Of This Means (Read 4889 times)
supermodel

Indiana
Not Sure what Any Of This Means
Aug 17th, 2010 at 1:05pm

So I made my own retrieval tape using Bruce's method in his last book.

I asked for a helper...at first I pretended I saw one..(white male, blonde hair, blue eyes) but another beautiful helper took his place. The thing that stood out the most was that she was wearing a red cape...small...reminded me of Little Red Riding Hood.

anywho....

I asked to see someone in needed of retrieval and I saw an empty baseball field...like I was looking at it from above. I asked for a clearer image and saw that I was standing on a field with bleachers behind me.

I asked where I was and I got the strong impression that I was in New York and the year was 1941...for some reason October came up really strong.

I saw a depressed looking white man in a white baseball uniform. I asked him what was wrong and he said he was looking for his wife. He died of some sickness...not sure what it was.

I told him that I could help him and my Helper took over from there. We got in a car and I saw a white car pull up (similar to the cars in that time period)

We were soon in a park and I saw a woman running up towards him.

I tried to see further but my 12 year old decided to disturb me when I asked her not to, just so she could go to the pool.  Sad

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Re: Not Sure what Any Of This Means
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 1:55pm

Bravo Supermodel!

Sometimes retrieving is that simple. You got his attention and within that moment a Helper was able to enter his 'broken record' world and help him on his way. And it sounds as if he was able to reunite with his wife too.

You are a retriever, Supermodel, and I am honored to know you. You are an inspiration to many Smiley.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2010 at 8:55pm

Supermodel,

Congratulations,  Cheesy Kiss Smiley, this is how it happened for me too. I listened to Bruce's cd and was guided to a young woman in a type of shanty town. The helper and I got her to the park where she was met by her brother and sister. The helper also chaffered she and I to the park. Evidently she could see me and relate to me but not really to the helper. I requested a little more time to look around and saw a simple statue on a green lawn with slightly rolling hills.

At the time, I had reported it on the board and can still picture the retrieval.

I did another one right after and it turned out to be a retrieval of a aspect of myself that I had left a long time ago. I was really surprised at that one because I expecting to do another type of exercise altogether but the cd lead me to this one.  You might want to try that exercise too.

Thanks for sharing this. I know you've been working on this for a while and once you get it-no one can take it away.

Keep up the good work. Jean Kiss

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 3:02pm

Ginny wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 at 1:55pm:
Bravo Supermodel!

Sometimes retrieving is that simple. You got his attention and within that moment a Helper was able to enter his 'broken record' world and help him on his way. And it sounds as if he was able to reunite with his wife too.

You are a retriever, Supermodel, and I am honored to know you. You are an inspiration to many Smiley.

Much love,

Ginny

That
Means
So
Much
To
Me
Ginny
Wink

I started off reading a lot of your experiences on this forum and I was truly amazed. I knew that this was something that I wanted to do.

After some frustrating months of NOTHING happening, it finally clicked to me some of the things that I was doing wrong!

Thank you so much! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 3:04pm

Jean wrote on Aug 17th, 2010 at 8:55pm:
Supermodel,

Congratulations,  Cheesy Kiss Smiley, this is how it happened for me too. I listened to Bruce's cd and was guided to a young woman in a type of shanty town. The helper and I got her to the park where she was met by her brother and sister. The helper also chaffered she and I to the park. Evidently she could see me and relate to me but not really to the helper. I requested a little more time to look around and saw a simple statue on a green lawn with slightly rolling hills.

At the time, I had reported it on the board and can still picture the retrieval.

I did another one right after and it turned out to be a retrieval of a aspect of myself that I had left a long time ago. I was really surprised at that one because I expecting to do another type of exercise altogether but the cd lead me to this one.  You might want to try that exercise too.

Thanks for sharing this. I know you've been working on this for a while and once you get it-no one can take it away.

Keep up the good work. Jean Kiss

Thanks Jean for your reply!!!!

I want to do a million of them a day! If only I had the time and a 12 year old that didn't want to go to the pool as much! Cheesy

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 3:33pm

Hi Supermodel,

Odds are you probably are doing millions of them during your sleep but just don't remember them.

Hopefully you'll be able to recognize them better now when they appear as dreams.

I think it's the emotional quality along with the out of ordinary story line that helps you to identify the retrievals.

And don't forget to place your intention to remember as well as offering to do retrieval before rest periods.

Jean Kiss

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2010 at 5:35pm

I had that same theory as well Jean. I always wondered about the things that happen in my dream that I DON'T remember.

I wonder how many other people, who are conscious of their dreams, but don't realize that it could be a retrieval as well

I knew of a girl that dreamt of her dead grandmother. In the dream, she was taking her to the train station and packing all of her things.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 9:33am

I realized once I was doing them consciously that I had been doing them unconsciously for some time. Really all we have to do is faciliate tehm seeing or hearing their guide(s), and it sounds like you did that here, as brief as it seemed. Great job. Practice works.

Thanks for doing it.

Thomas

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 12:23pm

supermodel,

Sounds like your friend did do a retrieval with her grandmother. I have a friend that admits to help many  others during her dreams but is not really into following up with Monroe or Moen. We each have our own path to follow but I really do appreciate this site and the work of RM & Bruce.

So keep up the good work and your postings.

Jean

anything tgecks has to say and the rest of you responders is honest, loving, & credible in my books. Kiss

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #9 - Aug 22nd, 2010 at 8:44pm

Thanks Jean and Tgecks and I totally agree about Tgecks. Always so insightful. Cheesy

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.