Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Prayers for a friend found dead today (Read 5732 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Prayers for a friend found dead today
Jul 12th, 2010 at 11:44am

A friend of mine from college, Bill E. in NY, was found dead today in his apartment.  It is unclear to me if it was a natural death (he was only in his 40s).  Apparently, he was depressed since a divorce about 7 yrs ago.  We had played music together, and after his divorce, he wanted to play and create music regularly, but I did not live close by.  I regret that now, more than I can say, but life does what it does. 

I ask for everyone's help in his case not just due to friendship, but because, the circumstances regarding his death are not clear.  You see, he was catholic, and if his depression somehow caused his demise, I want him to be released from that burden, and guided to a better place.  It is quite possible that he died from an undiagnosed disease (heart attack, etc.), but his ex wife was very cryptic on the phone saying she was "waiting" to see what the cause of death was.

Bill was a gentle soul, kind interested in life, and while I will try myself to reach him, I think this forum could be quite helpful here.  I appreciate anything people can give in reaching out here.

Thanks,

Matthew

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Prayers for a friend found dead today
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 1:29am

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your college friend, Bill, Doc. I join those who assist you here, with prayers/thoughts/hopes/wishes for his release from all pain, and for your own peace, and for that of his family and friends left behind.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 2:52pm

Hello Matthew:

Sorry to hear about your friend. I tried to receive some information about him but didn't succeed. Perhaps it was Betson's assignment to do so. Smiley

I'll say a prayer, I believe they help.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 4:41pm

Hello Matthew,

My prayers also go for Bill and you.

I believe the universe's underlying energies of PUL are much stronger than any pedagogy.

I removed my post to you about attempting to find out answers to your concerns, and sent it as a PM.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 11:17pm

Matthew;
Sorry to hear about your friend.
Will keep him in my prayers/meditation, helping him finding his way to the light and out of purgatory Believe System if need be.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 8:09am

Thank you all,

The more information I get the less I feel in my gut that a retrieval is needed.  And I feel good about that.  Bets had PM'd me about an encounter prior to autopsy results.  It turned out to be accurate.

Bill had pancreatitis - a condition when the digestive enzymes spill from inflammation and wreak havoc on the body.  Untreated the death rate approaches 100% in certain instances.  I don't think he knew he had this.  Its a shame, because he was only in his 40s.

I have only gotten snippets and images of him in my mind's eye.  A greeting he used to give me years ago (saying "Matt the Hat" - which was ironic to say the least since I don't wear hats), and pictures of him.  The images have regressed to him looking very much like I remember him from his 20s, and definitely grinning/smiling. 

Is this real contact?  I don't know.  I've been talking to him in my mind.  Telling him what I've learned about death - to follow love, give up attachments that pull you down.  And somewhat selfishly, I've told him that I have tasked him to make verifiable contact with me that I can cherish and share with others.

I said to him, "damn it, if we were close life long friends, the least you could do is help me break through this divide between my conscious awareness and the spirit world! - I'm not letting you off the hook on this one."

Of course, I have to have any self imposed blocks to my perception removed - and only I can do this.

I want to thank you all for helping.  I'm convinced in my gut now that he was happy, that none of this was expected, and I have reached out and gotten many of his friends together to create a memorial where music well be played and memories will be shared.

Thanks again,

Matthew

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #6 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 12:33pm

I should also mention, Bets that some information you came back with, such as Bill saying he wasn't eating well, etc. fit perfectly in with this unusual diagnosis on autopsy (pancreatitis).

M

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 1:00pm

Matthew:

Did you notice a feeling behind the images of Bill? As if they were projected by a conscious being?

When people make contact with other people they aren't inclined to doubt it even though they don't receive information they can verify, because life has taught them that such contact is possible.

A similar thing takes place when making contact with spirits. After a while your experience shows you that contact is possible, and when they show you images you aren't inclined to doubt that they come from spirits. 

Sure it's possible that our own mind can create images, but I've found that more often than not the images I see come from spirits rather than my memories and imagination.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 1:07pm

DocM wrote on Jul 14th, 2010 at 8:09am:
I want to thank you all for helping.  I'm convinced in my gut now that he was happy, that none of this was expected, and I have reached out and gotten many of his friends together to create a memorial where music well be played and memories will be shared.
Thanks again,
Matthew

Matthew,
Getting friends together where music will be played and memories will be shared.
Is a great idea.
In time like these i remember a poem  found on a grave marker years ago and think is so appropriate. Hope you like it too.
Blessing Matthew
R.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glint on the snow.

I am the sunlight on the ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the morning hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush of
Quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.

I am not there, i did not die.

(unknown author)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.