Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Drunvalo Melchizedek (Read 3575 times)
Jean

tucson,az
Drunvalo Melchizedek
Jun 27th, 2010 at 1:58pm

Hi Guys,

Just finished watching Melchizedek's dvd: 2012 The Prophecies From the Heart. 

Very interesting. I got it from my local library so it should be available to anyone in the U.S. who is interested in his work for free and his bottom line for me was to work more from the heart. That sense of unconditional love and PUL rather than the mind of what's in it for me. Tough to do but it reduces the emotion of fear for any scary predictions.

He's considered, according to the blurb on the back of the dvd, to be "one of the world's preeminant masters of Sacred Geometry and uses the Flower of Life as a metaphor" to explain and teach his understanding of the 2012 changes.

He's easily researched on the web.

Jean

IP Logged

balance

Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek
Reply #1 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 5:39am

Jean,

I've been doing Drunvalo's Meditation, called the Merkaba for over 8 years now. I feel his soul is pure and of clear intent, that intent being for the betterment of mankind. No one could go wrong following his practices that's for sure. Wink

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Re: Drunvalo Melchizedek
Reply #2 - Jul 29th, 2010 at 10:54pm

Greetings Jean

I just saw this thread today. Thank you for the info. Never heard of Drunvalo Melchizedek until now. I searched him and found this website:
http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2010/06/drunvalo-melchizedek-birth-of-n...

I watched the 84 minute video there of "The Birth of a New Humanity" and enjoyed it alot. It was very educational. I especially liked the retelling of what happened at Easter Island and Moorea Island. The story about the planetary kundalini moving from the Himalayas to the Andes mountains was also quite fascinating.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.