Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Earth is entitled to its day (Read 5944 times)
Brian Child

ALK Member

The Earth is entitled to its day
Jun 11th, 2010 at 6:06pm

Anyone who is ultra-curious about our 2012 destiny and maybe eager to do something substantive to land on the 'winning' side is kidding themselves. Contrary to the firm belief of billions, Mankind's destiny is not toward a more romantic and spiritual and supernatural future, led by magick-wielding demigod spooks. It is simply the continuation of the same old tiresome go-nowhere merry-go-round of man's callous inhumanity to his fellows, and to the Earth, and to the environs; followed by the inevitable unsurprising rounds of 'getting back' at the supposed villains who wind up being blamed for starting the row; except that the process of identifying said villains is invariably corrupt and without-exception incorrect, unfair and wholly unjust  Angry, which then gives cause for a new compounded row et cetera et cetera, without end. Without end that is until the Eschaton finally stops the clock dead-on, and then all of us humans will meet Our Maker quite up-close and personal in a very very real fashion and humankind then expires for good.

The Heavenly Father is very very real. Mother Nature is also very very real. It'll be those two against our One and they'll win, hands down, no contest. An Almighty Force will sweep across the Earth from one end to the other, reclaiming ever single petty-minded bickering quibbling killing and back-stabbing son-of-a-bitch there is.

After we're gone, slowly, gradually the Earth's indigenous flora and fauna will recover from the longtime wounds they had suffered at the hands of Homo Sapiens: the rain forests will grow back, species on the edge of extinction will revitalize, peace will be restored, God will be happy, Nature will be happy ...you get the idea.

THAT is how it's going to be and no amount of scheming or conniving or ally-forming or tribe-forming or brown-nosing is going to make one scintilla of difference.

So you all might as well just simply plunk back and ENJOY the very limited time remaining without excessive consternation, for the End is nigh. In fact, it is deliciously nigh.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: The Earth is entitled to its day
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 8:36am

Hi Brian,

I think we're all talking about the same thing here.  You seem to be focussed on 'ever single petty-minded bickering quibbling killing and back-stabbing son-of-a-bitch there is,'  while others are focussed on the essence of human life (the soul or consciousness) which somehow rises above the fate of the Earth.

You sound angry.  Anger is one of the emotions such as greed, hatred etc that is weighing down the Earth. Can you discuss the Earth's rebalancing itself in more caring terms?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Brian Child

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 10:53am

betson wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 8:36am:
...the essence of human life (the soul or consciousness) which somehow rises...

The harder they rise the harder they fall. Back down to earth with a thud.
Again: The Heavenly Father is real; Mother Nature is real; it'll be those two against our One and they'll win in a cakewalk. Bet me! No survivors. Contrary to what's been long taken for granted, Homo Sapiens is not "God's Chosen Species" -- just another contender in the fray. I guess the minions will have to discover that the hard way.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 12:03pm

min·ion  (mnyn)
n.
1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official, especially a servile one.
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

How do you mean, how do you say, and 'who' are you in relation to the 'minions' of which you speak? Oh, my ears and whiskers, I am so confused.....Smiley

I'm sorry, but I just can't take you seriously....

IP Logged

Brian Child

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 12:48pm

Quote:
min·ion  How do you mean

The legions, the many, def. #1
Quote:
'who' are you in relation to the 'minions' of which you speak?

meek, a success story long gone; fully realized, forgiven and exited; catch me if you can!
Quote:
I just can't take you seriously

Aye, and no one is begging you to

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 1:38pm

Brian Child wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 12:48pm:
Quote:
min·ion  How do you mean

The legions, the many, def. #1
Quote:
'who' are you in relation to the 'minions' of which you speak?

meek, a success story long gone; fully realized, forgiven and exited; catch me if you can!
Quote:
I just can't take you seriously

Aye, and no one is begging you to

Oh, then, not to worry...I knew it... Wink

IP Logged

Brian Child

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 2:10pm

betson wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 8:36am:
You sound angry.

But you read me wrong. I am not angry or bitter or disappointed. Like it or not, laws govern the place. There are man's laws, ever changing, ever subject to eclectic interpretations, and ever the right of the oppressed to act in contempt of law. Then there are real laws, physical laws, Planck's constant, Avogadro's number, Bernoulli's principle and a whole slew more. I am delighted that laws govern the place! I say and think just as Jesus, when he proclaimed, "I came not to monkey with the Law, but to complete it". Trust me, I've never been fool enough to fear the Devil and its puerile sorceries. Instead I was wise and feared The Creator -- and it has paid off in spades!!

So I happen to know that the End of our World is deliciously nigh. Now you and you and you and you, just plunk back and enjoy the brief time remaining. No tricks; no scheming; for it won't matter one iota, as The End was preordained from the Foundation of the World.

Essential footnote: yo, the plants and animals will be saved.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.