Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"Lost" (Read 1714 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
"Lost"
May 25th, 2010 at 1:16pm

This show just had its finally. I didn't watch the show over the years and only looked at the first day and now, the very end on the last show. What I did see in the last ten minutes or so was the way they showed what happens at death. That people make the decision to perhaps meet at a certain place. Have agreements with others to do so. Have job to compleat while there here, there, and in between. They showed the importance of love in the picture also. I would be interested if other saw the show and their feelings about the ending.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: "Lost"
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2010 at 8:54am

I liked the ending, Hawkeye, although I didn't keep up with the show, or watch the ending, except for the 5 minute clip on U-Tube. This kind of 'gathering place' is familiar to many people, so it seemed appropriate, and I very much liked the brightly lighted doorway which was there for those who were ready to move on. This is the way I envision a 'heavenly' place, where there is only a very pure joy at the recognition of those we love, and have loved, in which words are not even enough to convey the shared happiness, so they are not necessary or needed. There is no reason to fear there, and there is always someone to accompany us, with great love, if that is what we wish.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: "Lost"
Reply #2 - May 31st, 2010 at 5:54pm

Quote:
I very much liked the brightly lighted doorway which was there for those who were ready to move on. This is the way I envision a 'heavenly' place, where there is only a very pure joy at the recognition of those we love, and have loved, in which words are not even enough to convey the shared happiness, so they are not necessary or needed. There is no reason to fear there, and there is always someone to accompany us, with great love, if that is what we wish.

That is the way i expect it too, when time comes to re-join mySoul family.
Pure Bliss.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.