Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
PE EXPLORATION MEMORIAL DAY MAY 29-30-31st WEEKEND (Read 7269 times)
tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
PE EXPLORATION MEMORIAL DAY MAY 29-30-31st WEEKEND
May 22nd, 2010 at 8:34am

Well, I for one am tired of waiting for someone else to suggest another "partnered exploration." In this case we usually go as a group, and "meet" somewhere familiar, but not too familiar. We have done PE's to the Moon, to Ayers Rock, to the Fountain in the Park (Monroe's Focus 27) and more, and they have been fun and provided some confirmatiory "hits" for folks.

So, let me propose that sometime during the weekend of Memorial Day that you take at least 30 minutes to yourself, your Self, and meet at The Fountain in the Park. Sit or lay in a darkened place (or use a blindfold-- see the afternote) and image in your mind (imagine) getting in to your car or on your bike or even walking or traveling down the way to a beautiful Park. Leave your vehicle and enter the Park and "see" the trees around you. Smell the flowers on the breeze, and feel the sun on your cheek; the more you image in the place, the more "real" it will be. In truth, you have been here many, many times even if you do not remember. Move towards the center, which place you seem to know intuitively. "walking" along the paths you notice others moving in the same direction and "hear" the gathering group ahead as well as the noise of water splashing in a huge fountain.

Now you are here. Enjoy. Report back.

See you there.

Love and Light and Great Adventure,
Thomas

Great Blindfold $20: http://www.mindfold.com/

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: PE EXPLORATION MEMORIAL DAY MAY 29-30-31st WEEKEND
Reply #1 - May 30th, 2010 at 9:15am

Ok, to the fountain it is. I will take no vehicle but simply fly there, under my own power. Where I see green, I will descend. There with you, now.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 7:19pm

Hi, I'm back! That was fun. I unexpectedly picked up a 'hitchhiker' on the way, seems like, an elderly man in a bed, who wanted to go to 'heaven'.  He was a very old man, with a thin face and blue eyes.  I told him where I was going, and he could come along, so he did. We went to the beach and walked in the sand together, after hanging around there for a while. I felt the cold water on my toes. We left the beach and wandered around a meadow. There was very green grass there, very soft, so we were rolling around in it. We started laughing, and we were rolling around in the grass, feeling very silly. I have to say I felt like a little six year old, giggling and enjoying myself. I followed along with the guided suggestions I was getting from the cd I had put in. I was just going to use it as a 'launching pad', but this fellow came along, and that was interesting. I took him with me to a tree on the edge of the meadow. We could feel the tree, I mean it was us, it was me, my arms were its branches. We were all connected. At some point we were in the field, and I wanted to fly, and we both turned into bees, and we were enjoying the flowers, the nectar from the flowers, but we were flying around like bees. I wanted to fly to the fountain, so we did. I was still feeling silly, and the water was splashing around. I was telling this fellow, who had become young again, that he could go do whatever he wanted, could go see whoever he wanted, that there were no gates, no fences here. Even the fountain was alive. It would spray the water into our mouths, directly, if we wanted a drink, for no particular reason at all. Like magic. That's all I remember, except for a wonderful sense of childish play. I felt like I was 'explaining' all this to him, the whole time, while everything was happening, but my explanation was interrupted by spontaneous giggling and silliness, at times, and I still have a big smile on my face. Smiley

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 9:35pm

There was quite a group assembled when I arrived, but most of them, with few exceptions, were "residents" so to speak and not traveling partners. I did see someone flying through the crystal-spray of the fountain, perhaps it was you B2. It was rather like an art festival, with booths filled with paintings and sculpture and craft-y things, and a merry-go-round with a caliope playing tunes like "Shine On Harvet Moon" and "Take Me Out To the Ballgame." This was (I think) my Interpretor, as I had seen something like it when I was a child. Dancing, like a troup of dancers, and lots of actgivity. They are still expecting more, they kept saying....and that reminded me about a party I gave and only two people showed up. But That was my Interpretor, too.

Thomas

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2010 at 10:27pm

Hi,

I think my visit was Saturday afternoon but the past weekend has ben rather chaotic.  I had planned to go Sunday but someone came and picked me up --literally (-: ?  I was surprised in part because I didn't feel how I'd exited, just up and away!  It's a short trip.

When we started to descend, the energy rolling up from TMI was sort of rolicking, similiar to the rhythms of the songs Thomas said. Then I realized that the energy coming from the person I was with was much more somber. He (?) said he wanted to talk to me before we went into the celebration, but about that time my husband started calling for my assistance from C1 and I had to go.

While in another state, OB or in a less physical subtle body, it's difficult to change quickly and unexpectedly. I had to ask a Helper to 'click me out.'  The celebration had seemed very upbeat and happy and I was sorry to have to leave so abruptly. Good to hear that some of you got there!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2010 at 7:02am

I'm not so successful at this as you all but I did mean to give it a try. I usually just fall asleep. Over the weekend, I did have one dream that, when I woke, I out of the blue said to myself that that must be my version of meeting at  the Park. I dreamed I was in a busy train station of some sort. In waking life, just prior to the weekend, I had had occasion to go to Harvard Square in Cambridge. If any of you have been there, you know that the atmosphere around there is kind of like a street fair, especially in warm weather. In my dream, I focused on the underground aspect, which has many people coming and going and has a food court down before the turnstiles to the subway trains. Upstairs on the street, the area does have a Renaissance fair aspect to it (lots of people walking around, street musicians, food and lots of small stores, sometimes artists) , but until I read Thomas' description I didn't get the connection to the Park. In 'real' life it was graduation day at Harvard and graduates were walking around in the robes and the square hats...in "real ' life, not in my dream; that's a pretty good symbol of transition though. So maybe my version of the Park....the one my Interpretor sees...looks like Harvard Square on a beautiful late spring graduation day. Maybe I really did blip in.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jun 3rd, 2010 at 8:10pm

Hi Lucy,

I believe that's the way this works.  Getting to know our Interpretor's role is so important. You seem to be able to see through it well   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Jun 3rd, 2010 at 9:36pm

Was anyone there wearing bright yellow?

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 3rd, 2010 at 11:01pm

Yep, I think so too. It's so hard to describe, but I hear you, Lucy.

betson wrote on Jun 3rd, 2010 at 8:10pm:
Hi Lucy,

I believe that's the way this works.  Getting to know our Interpretor's role is so important. You seem to be able to see through it well   Smiley

Bets

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 3rd, 2010 at 11:02pm

Uhm. Yes. Not the way you might think, tho. Anyone else?

spooky2 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2010 at 9:36pm:
Was anyone there wearing bright yellow?

Spooky

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.