Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
What is a soul? (Read 13133 times)
Jean

tucson,az
Re: What is a soul?
Reply #15 - May 3rd, 2010 at 12:52pm

For me the soul is that part of me that perceived being in a work type setting surrounded by multiple loving individuals that were glad to see me. We continued working on this important project that had something or many things to do with here. The beauty of this experience was that I sensed no time passing, just being involved in the experience, till I was told that it was time to return here. I felt a bit disappointed but realized that work here or there, either way, is important. I do remember feeling a bit mischeivious so I laughenly request a message to take back here with me and it was granted. It was later verified by another individual, that I valued very much on this plane, by having it repeated back to me. This experience/”dream” occurred while in a morphine coma undergoing operations on my hemorrhaging left lung. The funny part was when I realized that my life being “saved” was more of a decision made by me and whoever on the other plane and not by the medical staff here. They only had the power to do a wonderful job of repair and care but I didn't believe that they were the ones to decide whether or not I would be returning. I have all of the hospital medical records and hand written notes done by my 3 sons and 3 brothers in my possession now as well as my posts on hard copy just to verify for myself what all happened during this time back in May of 2006. It's amazing how many different perceptions of this same incident with my Valley Fever lung.  Now it's 4 years later, yet, the experience remains just as vivid for me.

Jean

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #16 - May 3rd, 2010 at 5:21pm

I think it's important that we remember that we are dreaming even now in C1...and that the other reality frames are compliments to this grand dream.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #17 - May 3rd, 2010 at 7:41pm

Vagabound:
I've had some impressions of other lives (or, it seems so) sometimes they were very emotional. I found some were of very different personality types than my personality today, but I always found a trait, or a similarity in these lives matching with mine, here and now.
    I think it's good to live in the certainty that such backviews are no longer necessary. After some thinking about my experiences with these other lives of mine I have come to the paradox conclusion that these "memories" helped me, but at the same time I should not stick with them. Because that exactly is the problem. The repeating. One thinks, one has to fulfill one's task. Be it to maintain father's business, be it to continue one's reincarnational story. This will go on until you say "no, I from now on focus on what is now" .

Jean:
Hi, I remember you Wink.
What you told, one could say it's "where you are, there are you, and there's nothing beyond". As when one really is where one is, then there is nothing beyond.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #18 - May 3rd, 2010 at 8:13pm

Perhaps, the soul is the 'place' where you meet yourself. Where you know all 'things' come together for the good of all.

I don't know how to explain this.

These 'travels' which I recently completed included a visit to the 'other half' -- some relatives where the 'other half' lives. This is a small 'slice' of heaven, where only one road is left, one dirt road, full of people who have refused to 'join the others' -- and these folks drink their well water in good health.

They have a beautiful beach there, nearby, and dogs who run freely up and down the 'block'. They tell their stories, of their ancestors, over and over, and cherish their history. The 'wilderness' that once existed around the pond there, noisy with life, has disappeared. The horses left nearby are used on the weekends for children's parties. They are 'shadows' of their former selves. But, still, the turtles come up from the canal to lay their eggs in the back yard.

Through the window of the white room where I stayed, the sunlight came, where I knelt after bathing in front of an open suitcase in the closet. My hair was still up. Directly in front of me I saw a clear 'reflection' of the window, with the bars across it, and a 'shadow' of myself, kneeling there. My head was in full silhouette, and I looked exactly like a buddha. Like a statue, sitting there.

As I looked at this 'shadow' person, the words of a picture I have floated through my mind: Your mind creates this world.

Have you met your buddha today? That one, who knows you best. That one.

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #19 - May 3rd, 2010 at 9:11pm

Spooky,
And I'm very glad I'm here & glad u r 2. Got clearance today regarding my lung-so it looks like I'll be here in the earth sense for a while too. The board triggers more of the contemplation I enjoy.
Love, Jean Kiss Grin

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #20 - May 12th, 2010 at 9:19am

spooky2 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 8:22pm:
Funny, when I once asked for a contact to my higher self, I found me in the middle of a stadium, and many people stood there in a row just to greet me, one after another. And the first ones were humanoid, but clearly taller than normal and with a bony and round head.

Spooky

I woke up this morning thinking of the image this conveys, Spooky.  Inside a stadium, and how many people standing in line to greet you?  Did they fill the stadium?  Were some of them simply watching or was everyone there making your acquaintance?  Once again, this image is so clear and simple to me..."who and what is your soul?"  "Well, here you go...do you want to meet yourself chronologically or alphabetically?!"

During meditation I asked myself how I got here.  I was instantly conscious of space and stars surrounding me...visible from everywhere...immense sense of love, warmth, calm, kindness, compassion...then there was a pop, and I saw a baby held in the arms of a nurse and was told "That's how you got here...that is you!"  A simple answer to the exact question I asked.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #21 - May 12th, 2010 at 9:13pm

I can't remember clearly whether the audience area was filled or not; at least, there wasn't a feeling of empty- or lonelyness you would have if there would be no one in the audience area of a stadium. I was down at the playfield of the stadium, together with that croud which queued up to greet me. I had a clear sense that those who first greeted me were the most "ancient". A strong impression of a chronologic order. Of course reincarnation comes into mind, but it wasn't that definite; it was more they were different persons than me, but at the same time they shared something with me, something essential. With the later persons who greeted me in that row it was easier for me to pick up impressions of their lives, while the first ones were mysterious. And they all were there to greet me, no one was there just hanging around. They all knew why they were there. Space and stars were the background of that scene.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.