Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Polish air plane crash disaster (Read 1124 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Polish air plane crash disaster
Apr 12th, 2010 at 5:45pm

I felt a need to go. Almost like I had been pulled to the crash site. Phased quickly and completely. Intense feeling of fear and lack of understanding at the site. I called out you a young girl and her mother to follow me out to the light. They were ready to move and did so easily.I knew others were there were there to help along with me, to move as many as possible. I saw one person looking at me as we left to move towards F27 and I called back for him not to worry that others would be there to help him also. (There was no going to the crystal at the start,  just an understanding that we had been there and then clearing of negative energy upon return.) I felt I was called in by a collective energy to assist if I could. Like a call was put out through the M Band(?) to reach those who could assist. Not nessassarly for moving groups, but individuals may only be able to pick up on a few differant energies. Like who I helped may not have been able to feel/see someone else who had went to help. That is why I was to be there. Other couldnt see/feel me and needed their own helpers to come for them. I hope everyone moved over to where they needed to go although I still feel that some are still within the expearence. If you can help clear them, do.   

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.