Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Re: Relaxation_revisited! (Read 50946 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Relaxation_revisited!
Apr 2nd, 2010 at 4:48pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 10:57am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 at 1:59am:
4/1/10 - afternoon session:

Changing focus:

I've discovered an articulated  mass which seems to reside in the sternal area… now, remember the heart chakra is the central engine of almost everything that happens in the upper realms… I have tentatively identified what I believe to be the gatewaythe heart chakra uses to send energy into enter the physical realm

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individually in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…

This is mostly automatic but, it probably is more powerful if you can gain conscious control of the process… this is exciting…

S.

Something I left out and I don't know why... everytime I touch this thing is scares me... and I only get one pass in each session... I seem to think I will not be able to come back if I go through it... Die?? Not sure... but, I am going to work to get through this barrier.

S.

4/2/10 Morning session:

I’ve decided to attempt to get through to the next trance level… and in this morning’s exercise I realize that I am afraid I am going to or I am having a heart attack… and this is silly, dying would be a wonderful thing to happen… to get free of the physical plane forever….

Disc 1 cut 1 with tmi auxiliary follow up:

??? Complexioned woman looking… bright… looking toward my right shoulder… Little orphan annie looking character looking … bold thought mass entered… letting go… encountering the heart  mass… pirate kidnapping… underage victims… naval sea captain… mass… unable to articulate it… The Raven… 3d black space… with purple swirls… lots of depth perception… nebulous… nerve spasm… lower ear… line of pain on left forearm… extends to thumb well… extends upward to left frontal lobe… ringing in left ear… tension across the chest… horizontal line like a tube… ½ “ thick… like a metal bar… pinkish…transparent butterfly wings…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #1 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 5:30pm

4/3/10 Morning session:

Disc 1 cut 1 with tmi auxiliary follow up:

Feel like I am floating in a cloud formation… muscle releasing sensation in the right pectoral area next to the sternum… purple pulsing light… moving outward toward (infinity??)… yellow lime green wall… tension in heart area… pulling sensation across the sternum… narrow band… the purple pulse… like looking through a lense… an artist’s loope… see actor Brian Dehenney… very aware of the wounds…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Apr 3rd, 2010 at 11:07pm

4/3/10 Evening session:

Found the silence.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 11:27am

4/4/2010 -

Woke up this morning in a state of joy... singing:

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Once I get you up there where the air is rarified
We'll just glide, starry-eyed
Once I get you up there I'll be holding you so near
You may hear angels cheer 'cause we're together

Weather-wise it's such a lovely day
You just say the words and we'll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It's perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say

Down to Acapulco Bay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Apr 4th, 2010 at 5:32pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 4th, 2010 at 11:27am:
4/4/2010 -

Woke up this morning in a state of joy... singing:

If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay

Come fly with me, let's float down to Peru
In llama land there's a one-man band
And he'll toot his flute for you
Come fly with me, let's take off in the blue

Down to Acapulco Bay

Down to Acapulco Bay
Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly
Pack up, let's fly away!!

S.

There is a downside to these highs... today in the afternoon I became very tired and lethargic and had to sleep for a few hours.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 11:31am

4/5/2010 – Dream

I was fitted around the chest… with a tin can (silver??) which had a long thread coming coming out of it… I was going to carry some kind of load aloft… fly it somewhere…

<<4/1/10 - afternoon session:

http://www.elrinajoubert-huebner.online.de/assets/images/carotid_and_aortic_bodi...

The articulating masses may be those vagus nerve entry points (red) into the aortic bodies… now the exciting thing is this… I’ve been contacting the level… ( I have achieved a powerful level of relaxation which is on the verge of the first level of trance… because in one of the sessions in my AKG work… I relaxed specific muscle groups and realized eventually I will be able to relax every muscle group individual in some future time as I continue down this road… this may be the breakthrough area… I’m going to focus on it… because I believe if I breakthrough it… I will get into a the first level of trance state… this is important because I think this is the level that gives one control of The Fundamental Energy bodies mechanism for consciously and controlledly generating The Expanded Energy body… etc…>>

The Vagus Nerve:

The vagus nerve also called cranial nerve X, the Wanderer or sometimes the Rambler, is the tenth of twelve (excluding CN0) paired cranial nerves. Upon leaving the medulla between the olivary nucleus and the inferior cerebellar penduncle, it extends through the jugular foramen, then passing into the carotid sheath between the internal carotid artery and the internal jugular vein down below the head, to the neck, chest and abdomen, where it contributes to the innervation of the viscera. Besides output to the various organs in the body the vagus nerve conveys sensory information about the state of the body's organs to the central nervous system. 80-90% of the nerve fibers in the vagus nerve are afferent (sensory) nerves communicating the state of the viscera to the brain.[1]
The medieval Latin word vagus means literally "Wandering" (the words vagrant, vagabond, and vague come from the same root). Sometimes the branches are spoken of in the plural and are thus called vagi (pronounced /ˈveɪdʒаɪ/, us dict: vā′•jī). The vagus is also called the pneumogastric nerve since it innervates both the lungs and the stomach.

I interpret this dream as proof that I am on the right track staying with the relaxation revisit… the tin can is obviously my heart… or heart chakra… the silver wire the silver thread… I am capable of some heavy lifting… I was either o.b.e. or about to go o.b.e. But, I am sure that there is the next level of trance awaiting a successful penetration or expansion of awareness of the Vegus nerve system… one of the biblical gateways (twelve cranial nerves) into the kingdom of heaven… the brain.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Apr 5th, 2010 at 9:41pm

4/5/10 - afternoon session:

The intimate connection between the fundamental energy body in my case is amazingly tenacious... or I may be trying to hard... but I made contact with the articulated mass again... this has to be the connection to the aortic mass... and the five vegus nerve connections make the whole thing seem like an articulating mass... then I carefully attempted to enter my consciousness into it... my breathing stopped momentarily... and then the throat chakra kicked in and I started coughing and that broke up the attempt...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 7:53am

4/7/2010  - Morning Dream session:

Gloria In Excelsis Deo

I became aware of a world (universe) wide adulation and congratulatory celebration of some thing I had accomplished… everyone was wearing bright red coats… scarlet coats… as I seemed to follow the worldwide ‘shout out’ I was seeing throngs of people.

I interpret this as a recognition of the success I had in surrendering a major thought package to God… yesterday evening (not in session) I understood how thoughts were formed (from the work of Dr. David Hawkins) and how to offer them up in surrender to Almighty God… The Eternal Self… the Manifest/Unmanifest…

Now, if I can do this daily… those things that are not God will be removed from my consciousness until eventually… I will see God, as the Divine really is…

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 8:43am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 5th, 2010 at 11:31am:
4/5/2010 – Dream

I was fitted around the chest… with a tin can (silver??) which had a long thread coming coming out of it… I was going to carry some kind of load aloft… fly it somewhere…

S.

Greetings Seraphis,

Some explorers say that silver is the color of the whole emotional body, just as blue is the color of the astral body.  Regardless of color, heart would be involved, so I don't disagree with you, just saying that you're getting ready for an OB  Smiley  The emotional body will carry you at a higher vibratory rate than the astral and you will 'see' or sense differently also.

Bon Voyage --soon  Smiley  !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Apr 7th, 2010 at 10:23am

4/7/2010 - morning session:

The relaxation regieme is producing a lot of fundamental body movement... very subtle but I think it is loosening up.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 9:09am

4/8/10 - Astral classroom session:

As I was returning from my astral class... I was aware that ultimate relaxation is surrendering all to the manifest/unmanifest...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Apr 8th, 2010 at 10:55pm

4/8/10 evening session:

Disc 1 cut 1:

Producing a very subtle shift in The Fundamental Energy Body... this one was quite pronounced... but I seem to have only one shot at separation and something odd always happens to prevent the separation... it is clear I am not in borderland... but, I have had the separation occur I know what it feels like and stand ready to exploit it...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 10:45am

4/9/10 - morning session:

Strangely agitated this morning aborted session... got some relaxation level... but not able to do full session.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Apr 9th, 2010 at 5:36pm

4/9/10 afternoon session:

Much better mood and relaxation session... but, that image of a Brown shirted jodpor pants and boots... with the big dress visor cap... round a Rudolph Hess like face formed and faded... but, no swastika... arm band... could this be on another planet???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Apr 10th, 2010 at 11:48am

4/10/10 - morning session:

Really having a daily struggle to get a consistent relaxation control in place... my current ego is really resisting and does not want to give up... saw a very powder blue sky tho... and an air control tower... o.b.e.  symbols??

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #15 - Apr 11th, 2010 at 2:59pm

4/11/2010 - Morning session:

Concentrating on relaxation alone without any other goal seems to be difficult to negotiate… I have not gotten a chance to explore the aortic mass recently tho the heart chakra seems to be attempting to engage… little by little… things happen in their own time I guess.

I did have a throat chakra cough this morning so I will not attempt a confessional concerning my karmic issues connected with this chakra… until I am sure it will have an effect…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #16 - Apr 11th, 2010 at 6:49pm

4/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Big body jolt in this session... usually means a o.b.e. took place.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #17 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 1:26pm

4/12/2010 - morning session:

Got into the relaxation phase fairly easily for a change... falling sensation now... must be very close to the o.b.e. phenomena...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #18 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 5:46pm

4/12/2010 - afternoon session:

Made a whole new level of relaxation... but, it wasn't what I thought it would be... did not penetrate the aortic ganglia mass... but, felt the fundamental energy body move and it is getting more in charge very slowly...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #19 - Apr 12th, 2010 at 10:41pm

4/12/2010 - evening session:

Tantalizingly close to an o.b.e.  there seems to be not enough borderland drift... I am a bit too conscious... physically... the memory of the events in which I did leave my body which Bruce says will duplicate the experience is failing to key in... I just don't know what to do to get deeper... the body is asleep tho that I an sure of... mind too awake... did rope climbing technique but not able to feel the pull... it is all imagination... that needs to translate to actuation.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 12:32pm

4/13/2010 - morning session:

Starting to get somewhere with the depth of relaxation... I think two maybe three more levels of relaxation and I will be at the automatic astral projection reflex level... this is control.. it won't be random... I felt the heart chakra again attempting the formation of the etheric double... this is the hare and the tortoise story... I used to be the erratic hare... now, I am the slow methodical tortoise... and that is a good thing...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #21 - Apr 13th, 2010 at 5:22pm

4/13/2010 - afternoon session:

On the edge of a powerful break through a wonderful scene wants to form and appear... a great garden... amazingly deep...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #22 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 1:41pm

4/18/2010 - morning session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

I thought I was getting somewhere with these exercises so I stayed with them… but, this morning was like two steps backward.

Cough… eye… a single eye… it was part of a face but… was very prominently focused on… energy stream under the right leg above and below the bend of the leg… mass under the solar plexus area right side… body jerk… more coughing… solar plexus spasm… feet and hands vibrating…

S.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:46pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #23 - Apr 18th, 2010 at 6:54pm

4/18/2010 - afternoon session:

Special session mix: BM/AKG - cut 1 disc 1, gateway experience - cut 2 - first stage separation:

Solar plexus chakra activates… image 1940 dark blue gangster car (Packard)… front left view… grille… interpreter giving associations Dillinger… but must be a potential retrievel… connected to the torrio/capone hit on irish mobster O’Bannion in his flower shop… possible he was so surprised by the event that he does not know he is dead… energy streaming right leg… underside… purple pulsing light…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #24 - Apr 19th, 2010 at 6:34pm

4/19/2010 afternoon session:

This session was characterized by a deep relaxation but I am not getting to the level I need to to trigger the obe automatic reflex... but what was unusual was the red/maroon white sable lined royal robes I was wearing and submerged in to say the least...

Then there was the emaciated sage all redish and amorphous... and more of the red/maroon white sable lined royal attire...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #25 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 1:07pm

4/20/2010 - morning session:

Got very deep... a black framed television screen came up... very dark blue night sky... and a rolling ridge horizon...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #26 - Apr 20th, 2010 at 11:10pm

4/20/2010 - evening session:

For the first time in my work at this material I seem to have reached a new increment of relaxation… the numb stage… but, I know it is the precursor to the ‘thousand needles’ stage… this is where the etheric body kind of separates from the physical body… and rises as per the Slyvan Muldoon model…

Vibration right side arms and legs… streaming energy left elbow.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #27 - Apr 21st, 2010 at 8:25pm

4/21/2010 - Afternoon session:

Relaxation level holding steady… reaching my new level fairly easily… patience now will bring the next level…

I note that when I watch a period piece (costume drama) I get images relative to the era… but, of course, not necessarily related to the story line this make some sense since the interpreter is making associations randomly…

Session begins with energy streaming left pectoral muscle… center…

Image woman looking left in center of view frame… white wig… green satin hoop dress… obviously royal… attractive favoring grace kelly… I am attempting to get the interpreter to comment and it suggests the movie association… watched “Longitude” last night…

Two people talking… arab horseman rides out of left view frame wielding a mace… strikes a man on ground don’t see consequences of the act…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #28 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:25am

4/21/2010 - Evening session:

American revolution scene… blue jacket… white shirt… Mel Gibson Braveheart… incident is in the upper portion of the left pectoral muscle… (I discovered much earlier that the muscles contain all the accumulated karma… this is a great sign… tho… at this point I don’t know where this is going and it may not have to go anywhere… it is only necessary to contact and make conscious that which is unconscious… and it begins to dissolve… ) Susan Sarandon look alike in this period costume… looking down at her…battle of Lexington…  (deleted) musket boy… bodies everywhere… cannon flares horizon… dark blue sky… rolling hills form horizon… see nose egyption woman… water… rowing… oars in water… bicycle… big mac trucks… (residual imaging of trip I took on hwy 15??)… bare chested O conahey… golden Buddha figure… golden shining temple in the distance…

It is clear that the next level of relaxation is through the resolution of these karmic markers…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #29 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 12:53pm

4/22/2010 - Morning session:

As expected… two steps forward one step backward… this morning’s session characterized by a failure to get to the body numb stage… but, I expect the ‘ego’ to fight back however feebly but it is effective in slowing the inevitable… persistence is the key of course… saw my belief system tree… (actually lines very chaotic in lay out but you can tell there is a dynamic order to it all… but the thick black lines are the important ones…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #30 - Apr 22nd, 2010 at 7:22pm

4/22/2010 afternoon session:

Very good session... got to the body numb stage... but, kept winking out... lost most of the tape guidance, but very satisfied.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #31 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 5:11pm

4/23/2010 - Afternoon session:

This session characterized by three subtle movements of The Fundamental Body… the thump… (unusual noises mean an o.b.e. occurred… ) a being who look like out-of-body dude except he was wearing a black head ban… grabbed my arm… I suppose he was trying to drag me out of my body… I assume the real obd didn’t invade my space without my permission LOL!! I think this was a dream mind o.b.e. event..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:13pm

4/23/2010 - Evening session:

Very busy session… ornate visions… tabernacles…

Mulatto child… grayish blue eyes… watched matrix movie last night probably a echo image sequence… itch left side nose, energy streaming calf left leg… rib cage left side energy streaming… itching upper cheek left side…  heart chakra activating… silhouette of a man seated on a mound… may be nude or bare chested… kind of a Pan look but not half man/animal… in a halo blue light… see an alter… a tabernacle in the middle… door opens… Egyptian goddess… framed in opening…  triangular ornate framed mirror man’s bust in it… frame made of large orbs… gold?? Silver??? … 

This is my version of reaching the emitter and aperture… it is all very religious in symbolism and elaborate carvings and cathedral setting… very deep relaxed state… very much the watcher hard to talk for the tape…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #33 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 2:04am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:12pm:
4/23/2010 - Evening session:

Very busy session… ornate visions… tabernacles…

Mulatto child… grayish blue eyes… watched matrix movie last night probably a echo image sequence… itch left side nose, energy streaming calf left leg… rib cage left side energy streaming… itching upper cheek left side…  heart chakra activating… silhouette of a man seated on a mound… may be nude or bare chested… kind of a Pan look but not half man/animal… in a halo blue light… see an alter… a tabernacle in the middle… door opens… Egyptian goddess… framed in opening…  triangular ornate framed mirror man’s bust in it… frame made of large orbs… gold?? Silver??? … 

This is my version of reaching the emitter and aperture… it is all very religious in symbolism and elaborate carvings and cathedral setting… very deep relaxed state… very much the watcher hard to talk for the tape…

S.

This is interesting, if I was in the research business it would be interesting to discover who designed the tabernacle holy Eucharist altar, chalice (Holy Grail) ritual in the Holy Roman Church… how far back does it go…. It is clear to me, someone in the early church knew of the emitter and the aperture and designed a ritual around it… but, the meaning of it as describe in Robert Monroe’s Ultimate Journey is lost… today it is an empty ritual… but, someone knew of it at one time….

It is also clear to me that the whole thing is an updating of Solomon’s Temple and at the center of the Temple in the Holy of Holies is The Ark of the Covenant…. (this got transposed into The Golden Tabernacle, as I always see it when I get enough altitude to visit the area…

This is most amazing and moving to experience… profound… full of in expressible meaning and fulfillment….

Thank you Universe for giving me this experience and insight… it is… beautiful!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 1:43pm

4/24/2010 - morning session:

Got into a state I have never experience... I was a solid form... I could have stayed in this state forever... I thought except I have a life... LOL!! wonder where that goes... all you have to do to get out of any state is to think the number one... I wonder if this was a controlled sleep paralysis... hummmmm!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #35 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 6:06pm

4/24/2010 - Afternoon session:

Definitely a change it the manner I go into relaxed state but, not what I was expecting… there is a clear gaining of strength of volition… tho… still not like deciding to take one step forward or stand up as a baby just learning to walk might… but, a clear beginning of volition… had a strong piercing shock in my heart area it was subcutaneous so not sure if that was a heart chakra activation or the real heart somehow gets a stimulation jolt… but, I was very encouraged… number of o.b.e… flutters… it wants to happen!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #36 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 11:05pm

4/24/2010 - Evening session:

I must be very close to some kind of an event… there are some very unusual things happening… almost tempted to put the borderland disc in but if this one is doing something then I should take it to wherever it goes…

Eye on right side… looking up at a man’s face… could this be my real time zone double… must try to shift my poc into the form… lots of  Fundamental body shifts small but very subtle… saw myself behind my chair… but… my poc is still in my brain area… pineal gland?? Tried the bounce exercise… heart chakra engaging… wow!!! The universe stopped for a moment… !!!

Well gang tomorrow is Sunday… on the seventh day God rested… I am going to take a cue from God and rest all day tomorrow see  you on Monday.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 8:58pm

4/26/2010 - Day Off:

Repaired and fly my helicopter yesterday.

http://www.xheli.com/esbicolarche.html

I love watching the helicopter slowly rise into the air… just like my o.b.e. experiences… except I haven’t tried to shift my poc into the cockpit…

But, I discovered something yesterday… I am given to power naps and I did three of them… odd thing happened I went right to borderland… I wasn’t supposed to do anything spiritual but there it was… I was imaging etc… but I was just the watcher…  but, the odd thing is that when I am ready to actually go to bed and sleep nothing happens… like my body knows the difference… I just sleep… in Monroe’s books he talked about sleeping and going for o.b.e. and that they were two different things but he never explained himself and I still don’t have a clue why it is different.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #38 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 11:23pm

4/26/2010 - Evening session:

Very strong session. Getting deep smoothly and easily… nice sensations… climbed the rope… I assume sustaining the current level of depth will unfolding into another notch of trance level… I will go deeper and deeper…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #39 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 1:52pm

4/27/2010 - Morning session:

Continues to be very strong session. Getting deep smoothly and easily… nice sensations… images human face comes in… actually could be the tradable… not sure… Landscape image… somehow I need to learn to stream…  I continue to assume sustaining the current level of depth will unfolding into another notch of trance level… I will go deeper and deeper…

Oddly tho, at the end it is much stronger… I am wondering if I should set my program to repeat and see what happens… (hummm saw a nice flash of intense pinpoint electric blue light as I intuited that bit of session management potential…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm

4/27/2010 - Afternoon session:

Emerald green curtains (this is the color of the heart chakra generally… wonder if I am getting a new heart chakra symbol of activation…). In the first stage separation cut of gateway experience there is an exercise that guides in backing slowly out of the body… in this session I seem to be looking down a long corridor as I (sensation of moving) begin to seem to see the top of my head and the back of my recliner… I don’t have a clear feeling of being in the rtz double or that there even is a rtz double… but I do appear to see myself… I think this is a mind split phenomena… or a phasing event as opposed to obe… now I see a youth standing dressed very Venice, Ca beach boy style… could this be the rtx double… my poc… is still in my pineal gland… heart chakra activates in the conventional manner I am used to… looking back at myself (entered the instruction to be a cloud emerging out of a hole in the top of my head…) another mind split because I am seeing a Frederico Fellini looking Italian empressario in a white suit with a floppy brimmed white fedora looking very rakish…and looking right at me with a mischievous smile… this has to be the rtz double… (but I never think to move my poc…don’t seem to have presence of mind)… I must be accessing the dream mind… for some reason… (this has to be the right interpretation…because my Fundamental Energy body is shaking like jello… very pronounce… it is trying to break loose… )  EOS!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #41 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:21pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm:
4/27/2010 - Afternoon session:

Emerald green curtains (this is the color of the heart chakra generally… wonder if I am getting a new heart chakra symbol of activation…). In the first stage separation cut of gateway experience there is an exercise that guides in backing slowly out of the body… in this session I seem to be looking down a long corridor as I (sensation of moving) begin to seem to see the top of my head and the back of my recliner… I don’t have a clear feeling of being in the rtz double or that there even is a rtz double… but I do appear to see myself… I think this is a mind split phenomena… or a phasing event as opposed to obe… now I see a youth standing dressed very Venice, Ca beach boy style… could this be the rtx double… my poc… is still in my pineal gland… heart chakra activates in the conventional manner I am used to… looking back at myself (entered the instruction to be a cloud emerging out of a hole in the top of my head…) another mind split because I am seeing a Frederico Fellini looking Italian empressario in a white suit with a floppy brimmed white fedora looking very rakish…and looking right at me with a mischievous smile… this has to be the rtz double… (but I never think to move my poc…don’t seem to have presence of mind)… I must be accessing the dream mind… for some reason… (this has to be the right interpretation…because my Fundamental Energy body is shaking like jello… very pronounce… it is trying to break loose… )  EOS!

S.

4/28/2010 - morning session:

Every time I get what seems to be a break through… I.e… the fact that the entities I see may be my rtz-double and I should try to shift my poc into the double…, that I seem to have this affinity for the dream territory and somehow drift into it… but, more importantly I seem to naturally do the mind split thing… so naturally I thought my next session would extend the last… but, it seems that after one of these event - full sessions one has to reload… so to speak…

This one opens with body sensations… again… they haven’t been around for awhile… energy began to stream on the left arm at the bicep level… left thigh… energy streaming downward… solar plexus spasms… around the lineal and phrenic plexus on the left side… itching left nostril lower right inner portion… sharp pains in right inner ring finger and middle finger area just about the joint… dark blue sky on undulating horizon… looking into a modern living room see the back of a brunette… paige boy cut short hair… white blouse… black baggy jumpers… itching in left ear upper inner lobe… sharp painful nerve jolts along the outer rim of the left foot… picture of a horse feeding off a tree…

As you can see there was no chance to attempt a poc transfer… tho in retrospect is the brunnette!!!! My rtz-double should I have tried to transfer my poc into her… my, my… I think I goofed… !!!! LOL!!!!

S.

ps: toward the end of the session the body numbness became very pronounced and is getting ready to encompass my whole body... that should be interesting when I am completely and total numb everywhere...

S. [/quote]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:19pm

4/28/2010 - Afternoon session:

Just came out of session… I feel very mature and different… I successfully got my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… On the astral I am a (dream world??) very beautiful, blond, blue-eyed angel wearing very electric blue robes… wonder how long this state will last…

My heart chakra is still active as I write…

Session opened as follows: Heart chakra activating… someone is looking at me… electric blue clad (robe) angel reaching for something… I decide to shift my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… I accomplish the shift I see my body sitting in the chair… I hear someone say, ‘We (I) was wondering when you would figure this out…’… I become very confused… the tape instructions are coming in and I can’t decide what to do… looking in a book of pictures… bldg in to classical stone structures… could be 19th century architecture… baby upside down… I hear music… and seem to be aware of dancing… but not clear… kissing going on… heart chakra… everything is royal blue… my skull is pulsing… pressure on the top of my head… bill fisher calling me…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #43 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:34pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:19pm:
4/28/2010 - Afternoon session:

Just came out of session… I feel very mature and different… I successfully got my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… On the astral I am a (dream world??) very beautiful, blond, blue-eyed angel wearing very electric blue robes… wonder how long this state will last…

My heart chakra is still active as I write…

Session opened as follows: Heart chakra activating… someone is looking at me… electric blue clad (robe) angel reaching for something… I decide to shift my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… I accomplish the shift I see my body sitting in the chair… I hear someone say, ‘We (I) was wondering when you would figure this out…’… I become very confused… the tape instructions are coming in and I can’t decide what to do… looking in a book of pictures… bldg in to classical stone structures… could be 19th century architecture… baby upside down… I hear music… and seem to be aware of dancing… but not clear… kissing going on… heart chakra… everything is royal blue… my skull is pulsing… pressure on the top of my head… bill fisher calling me…

S.

ps: something like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/blond%20male%20angel%20blue%20robes/skgang/Ma...

[/quote]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 1:43pm

4/30/2010 - morning session:

Session starts immediately with sharp pain in just under little finger joint near middle finger joint. (reflexology hand map suggest… my heart chakra is reflecting activation in another way… if you will remember… it used emerald green curtains to activate)… sharp pains forth toe little toe outer portion right foot… (reflexology hand map suggest… brain area activation… pineal?? Pituitary??)…  reclining brunette long flowing hair period dress… medieval era… favors Ava Gardner…

Close to this except for the outfit… as I said medieval… she seems very Mary Magdalene like…

http://www.katearecchi.com/ava_gardner_01.jpg

I try to shift poc into her… not successful… already occupied… not the rtz-double…

Eos… interrupted by housekeeping forgot to put up my meditation sign.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #45 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:09pm

I’ve satisfied at least two of the four conditions for an obe…

1. 100 % relaxation… I think it is about 95 % not sure bur feel completely relaxed with subtle variations… have no way to evaluate the state…

2. I have quieted my mind to the extent that I can id the perceiver… image and visual maker… see vague visuals… interpreter… lite effort of the interpeter to id the visuals… but… it sputters…

3. Shifting my poc is a problem….

But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode… it is building something like inflating a balloon… but, the disc always goes into shutdown come back mode when this happens… not sure what to do… I attempt to stay in session when disc ends but… it seems to bring back from the edge and I don’t have the (psychic energy??) to hold the tight rope walk….

The fourth condition is to have enough psychic energy to sustain the state….

Intuitively I suspect that keeping on keeping on is the solution…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #46 - May 1st, 2010 at 2:19am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 1st, 2010 at 2:16am:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:07pm:

I’ve satisfied at least two of the four conditions for an obe…

1. 100 % relaxation… I think it is about 95 % not sure bur feel completely relaxed with subtle variations… have no way to evaluate the state…

2. I have quieted my mind to the extent that I can id the perceiver… image and visual maker… see vague visuals… interpreter… lite effort of the interpeter to id the visuals… but… it sputters…

3. Shifting my poc is a problem….

But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode…

it is building something like inflating a balloon… but, the disc always goes into shutdown come back mode when this happens… not sure what to do… I attempt to stay in session when disc ends but… it seems to bring back from the edge and I don’t have the (psychic energy??) to hold the tight rope walk….

The fourth condition is to have enough psychic energy to sustain the state….

Intuitively I suspect that keeping on keeping on is the solution…

S.

Just as I was about to go to sleep... I had a thought... there are four phases of the obe... The fundamental energy body which generates the expanded energy body I wonder is the But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode… IS the expanded energy body attempting to generate... ???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #47 - May 2nd, 2010 at 12:18am

5/1/2010 - evening session:

I finally think I know what it is I am doing…
Session starts with a sharp pain in the phrenic plexus… at last I have duplicated consciously a pain… getting into the solar plexus and consequently the solar plexus chakra is a toe in the door… my breathing technique is beginning to payoff… feeling very confident in this path…

Got a body jolt… (obe symptom)… fundamental energy body shivering very subtly like a bowl of jello… had the filling balloon sensation… very pronounced… must be close… steady as she goes…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #48 - May 2nd, 2010 at 4:57pm

5/2/2010 - Power nap:

Today is supposed to be my day of rest.. But I did a power nap and holy cow… the vibrations came in… I must be very close to a controlled o.b.e…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #49 - May 3rd, 2010 at 3:11pm

5/3/2010 - morning session:

Too well rested… not even close to borderland state… but it is interesting that the ego is trying to discredit the work… trying to shut it down… delivering some very disparaging remarks and I told you so commentary…

Streaming energy under the right leg at bend… (a name came up - deleted)… pressure left frontal lobe…  heart chakra activating… lookout cage (guard???) top of prison wall… (Mike here is where I completely forgot this incident… only the tape triggered the information)… start of a risqué sexual encounter with my ex-wife… (deleted)…

S.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2010 at 6:35pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #50 - May 3rd, 2010 at 7:13pm

5/3/2010 - afternoon session:

Nothing goes like I think it is going to go… I am now experiencing the rigid body… I think this is another phase of the deep relaxation syndrome tho I thought it was going to be the ‘ten thousand needles’… but, clearly my body IS asleep and this rigid state is ‘sleep paralysis’ without the fear or anxiety…

Session opens with a Fundamental energy body shift… I am aware of my physical heart ‘thumping’… that is odd I think… purple light pulse developing… heart chakra activating… I become aware of my body going ’rigid’… and I realize I am in a state of ’concentration’…

[In Yoga there are five phases of controlled conscious awareness:

1. Concentration (if you can sustain concentration which is the hardest part…the state unfolds into….meditation.)
2. Meditation… (in Yoga this is a very specialize state and not to be confused with the meaning of the word as in common usage)… the best I can describe it in Monrovian terms is the meditative state allows one to enter the M-Field in a controlled way… this apparently are where the powers are… and one is admonished not to attempt to cultivate these powers…one is to sustain the state… if one sustains the state one unfolds into… contemplation)
3. Contemplation… another specialize state with a definition other than the common understanding… (I think if you sustain the meditative state you enter the Monrovian state of timelessness…)…
4. The Sub-Superconscious state: If one sustains Contemplation one unfolds into the Sub-Superconscious state… I think this the area between focus 21 and focus 27 (inclusive)…
5. Superconscious State: Sustain TSSS and it unfolds into the SS… and this is where the Emitter and the Aperture is found…]

At this point I entered the dream mind… I was in bed with a woman… we look up and a Bishop in full regalia with a couple of attendants come in his vestments are covered with gleaming green and white emeralds or some such gems… I am aware he has come to perform the marriage ceremony…

(I think this is a dream mind attempt to process and resolve the movie series I watched last night Judith Wharton’s - The Buccaneers…)

Feel great pressure on my forehead at the brow point…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #51 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:12pm

5/3/2010 - evening session:

This was a strange session… it start with everything being black… I winked out for a major section of the first part of fss - disc… then solar plexus chakra activated… later heart chakra… then the throat chakra… stayed in session at end of disc for some time…

Black signifies isolation and transition period. ... This is an auspicious color to dream about:signifies freedom, success, money and happy and long-lasting ...

Well, tomorrow is another day.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #52 - May 4th, 2010 at 3:30pm

5/4/2010 - Morning session:

Became aware of a giant cowboy type individual wearing a straw colored stetson… he is bending over something… I decide to see if this is my rtz-double… and attempt to shift poc into the form… it is a confused in conclusive effort… I seemed to have tamed a bird, eagle or avian predator… I have him on a lease and I am walking it… (symbolism?? Is my mind telling me I am taming the rtz-double which is the bird capable of flight… and I have it on a leach??)… tension in my left eye… jolt in the right little toe… (reflexology map shows ‘brain’ stimulation… pineal???)… now in the rigid body asleep state… (am I laying in foundation… ??… I must admit I am a little disappointed that things are going faster… but… !!)… In a Victorian (Edwardian) … dining room …table is set… a castle?? Large glass window on far wall… Or significant manor house… (watched Brideshead Revisited last night… more dream mind digesting images??)… definitely England… lavender robes…  watching a woman (she faces away) clad in a diaphanous dress (shiff??)… her arms in the air stretching ??? I see her through a wrought iron gate… some sexual tension in the scene… woman in yellow dress…

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #53 - May 4th, 2010 at 3:31pm

Hi Seraphis,

Have you collected those meanings of black from some sources outside yourself or are working with your own revelations?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #54 - May 4th, 2010 at 6:09pm

5/4/2010 - afternoon session:

It take a bit for the full rigidity to come in... once in it is quite nice... but the highlight of this session was a subtle flash of light at the brow point which expanded outward and enveloped my head and just as quickly faded.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #55 - May 4th, 2010 at 6:12pm

betson wrote on May 4th, 2010 at 3:31pm:
Hi Seraphis,

Have you collected those meanings of black from some sources outside yourself or are working with your own revelations?

Bets

Hi Bets: I encountered this before some years ago working with dream symbols... but, did a color search for black and came up with that short sentence... in dream work it can be a positive color.

Just as death in a dream usually means new beginnings.

Of course context may alter the symbolic generality.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #56 - May 4th, 2010 at 10:19pm

5/4/2010 - Evening session:

That was an amazing session… the rigidity has changed character… I am clearly in the body asleep/mind awake state… had a double Fundamental body shift… this time very pronounced… (in the dream mind??… I was in a place not unlike the shape of the famous Times square triangle… but it had a great fountain bejeweled and perhaps water… I saw a very beautiful man … favoring Alain Delon (Tyrone Powers)  http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2744752128/nm0001128 ; ?? Attempted to shift poc into the form… no real shift feeling… he was dressed in a suit (black)… sitting… white scarf… engaged in conversation… I am definitely in the borderland… but, I am in a state of floating and drifting… at the mercy of the tides… (intention… I have to remember to intend for things to happen as I want them to…)

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #57 - May 5th, 2010 at 2:57pm

5/5/2010 - morning session:

Energy streaming tip of little finger left hand… (reflexology head area… ?? Assuming pineal activation)… fundamental body shift… winked out in the energy recon version sequence… pressure at the brow point… fundamental energy body trembled… (this event is gradually becoming more pronounced and less subtle)…

The rigidity state comes in sooner now… and it character has changed… I have a belief system barrier that says what I am trying to do can’t be done… I applied the conversation method… not sure to what effect… things are trying to happen but that belief structure is probably the inhibitor..

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #58 - May 5th, 2010 at 4:10pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 5th, 2010 at 2:55pm:
5/5/2010 - morning session:

Energy streaming tip of little finger left hand… (reflexology head area… ?? Assuming pineal activation)… fundamental body shift… winked out in the energy recon version sequence… pressure at the brow point… fundamental energy body trembled… (this event is gradually becoming more pronounced and less subtle)…

The rigidity state comes in sooner now… and it character has changed… I have a belief system barrier that says what I am trying to do can’t be done… I applied the conversation method… not sure to what effect… things are trying to happen but that belief structure is probably the inhibitor..

S.

p.s.: I forgot and didn't put it on tape... but in my power nap I remembered that my left astral foot separated from my physical foot... I think... because my left foot felt very light... I also had a falling sensation in my legs along with a jolt... it just all came back in the power nap because something similar happened in that nap...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #59 - May 6th, 2010 at 12:44pm

5/6/2010 - Well tonight I fly to Faber for Lifeline... the retrieval program... I am not sure I will post.. tho if I do... it will have to be in the retrieval section... I am looking forward to this trip because I am told I will be able to do my second session in the tank.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #60 - May 15th, 2010 at 7:05pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 6th, 2010 at 12:44pm:
5/6/2010 - Well tonight I fly to Faber for Lifeline... the retrieval program... I am not sure I will post.. tho if I do... it will have to be in the retrieval section... I am looking forward to this trip because I am told I will be able to do my second session in the tank.

S.

Summary:

Just to briefly summarize my Lifeline experience. In Guidelines I was told by my guides to take Lifeline next, there I would relieve a phantom. Much happened in that interim and I had possibly five ego changes in that span of time… so, I was skeptical that I could accomplish much more than that in Lifelines. I felt I was possibly played out for a while…

Wrong…..!!

I encountered and retrieved a major phantom which had been blocking my path to my primary goal of Transience… when it was neutralized the very next series of session produced a Self-realization event… in which I was one with the Eternal Self… this lasted only a few hours but it was the first time I had a direct experience of the Self without the tabernacles, Eucharist and Holy Grail shields to protect me from the radiation of the event…

Much more happened but this was The Event.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #61 - May 16th, 2010 at 11:59pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 16th, 2010 at 10:05pm:
5/16/2010 - power nap afternoon session:

Today is Sunday and my day of rest… but, I have developed the habit of power napping and because being in that reverie state IS borderland… I am having great success in getting the first two requirements for an o.b.e.:

1. 100 % relaxation
     2. Quiet the mind

The vibrations begin in my feet. In then my whole body starts to want to vibrate… in this session I was about to exit from the brow point and also from the top of my head…

But I discovered I have an ’ego’ issue that stops me… because just before I exit I think, ’Wow, won’t this be great to report to the board.’ and ’Won’t everybody just be admiring and astonished at my skill and ability.’

And every time my mind kicks in this egocentric, exhibitionist infantile need for peer show offishness and Upmanship… the exit stops…

So it is more than belief systems that are barriers but ‘ego’ issues…

Hopefully, exposing and embarrassing myself before the world will dissolve this thing… the ego hates honesty and humility…

S.

Interesting… exposing of putting things into the linear world made it possible for the true reason for the arrested exit… I.e… I violated the second condition for an o.b.e.  2. Quiet the mind!  That is the real reason the exit was arrested… not so much my ego as my ego turned on my mind and that turned off the exit reflex.

The plot thickens.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #62 - May 17th, 2010 at 2:01pm

5/17/2010 morning session:

The character of the sessions have changed again… but clearly there is a night and day difference between the Power nap sessions and the official sessions… there was a new development in my breathing which is hard to explain… I think it is quite a good sign… because using the diaphragmatic breath technique I am aware of a hole in my solar plexus area… probably the center of the solar plexus chakra… but, controlling the breath is a powerful tool used by Tibetan monks…

This session began with a light flash… in my lifeline sessions and this session I am eating somehow food is an issue… I haven’t asked for guidance in this yet… but, I will see where it goes… landscape… purple light pulse… the vibrations were there… I may have been o.b.e… and I attempted to shift my p.o.c. which I think was already shifted because I saw the top of my head… but the details were different from the real time world… the room was essentially true to detail but I was not aware of the whole room… this is not unusual to be in the astral area just slightly above the rtz… but, not sure…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #63 - May 17th, 2010 at 6:41pm

5/17/2010 afternoon session:

This session is one of the rare sessions that my power nap syndrone coincides with a formal session… I thought there would be more fireworks than usual but… it was nothing out of the ordinary…

Fundamental body shift… (this is a regular occurrence now and must be a sign that my fundamental body is loosening up and ready to at some point become detached from it embedment in the physical… some practicianers report that they are able to move the fundamental energy body around inside the physical body… which must be an amazing ability… but remember the fundamental body does not leave the physical body but when under control generates an expanded energy body which can and does hover near the physical body (according to Robert Bruce)… the expanded energy body is the protoplasm out of which the virtual rtz-double or astral body is generated…) left profile of an attractive woman appears… a new kind of tension is developing in the solar plexus… the chakra formation is becoming more like the heart chakra a body… up to now I have been experiencing it as pinpoints of pains in specific defined plexus points… seem to be observing a ball or dressing area of period costumed women… one is masked is the style of medieval or renaissance gatherings… very pronounced fundamental body shift… another beautiful man walks from left to right… clear and succinct…

I stayed in this session beyond the disc ending and was experiencing very deep states of relaxation…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #64 - May 17th, 2010 at 11:11pm

5/17/2010 evening session:

Well, now I know frustration. What do I have to do?? I got the vibrations and they developed into 100 needles and not 10,000 needles… but I was right on the razor’s edge… and I didn’t o.b.e. as I should have…

I realize that there was a failure of intensity… but, all of this is supposed to be automatic…

It is absolutely confounding… to be so near and yet so far...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #65 - May 18th, 2010 at 9:40am

The Barrier of Can’ts

Seraphis1 wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 11:10pm:
5/17/2010 evening session:

Well, now I know frustration. What do I have to do?? I got the vibrations and they developed into 100 needles and not 10,000 needles… but I was right on the razor’s edge… and I didn’t o.b.e. as I should have…

I realize that there was a failure of intensity… but, all of this is supposed to be automatic…

It is absolutely confounding… to be so near and yet so far...

S.

I’ve hit a major karmic barrier… the barrier of can’ts…

5/18/2010: morning dream:

I am in an amusement park with Kristine… we are a couple… returning to the car in a crowded walkway she gets ahead of me… I can’t seem to catch up… I am mad that she doesn’t check to find out where I am… I resolve to break off the relationship… she is too inconsiderate… she can’t have any consideration for me much less love me… I’m climbing a long flight of wooden stairs… my brother is beside me I tell him to go ahead my legs are just logs I can’t lift them…
I awaken with like this huge stone rock for a solar plexus… this must be the barrier of can’ts… I can’t o.b.e., its beyond me…  maybe my experiences are all made up and a figment of my imagination… I can’t go on… I can’t do anything at all… I am impotent… can’t, can’t, can’t and more can’t… LOL!!!

Monroe hit a wall… he couldn’t go through it, he couldn’t go around it left of right, he couldn’t rise above it… frustrated, afraid and thinking the worst… being stuck in a never, neverland forever… he was inspired to go back the way he came….

My question is… what is my way back the way I came??? Stay tuned.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #66 - May 18th, 2010 at 2:53pm

The Barrier of Can’ts

Seraphis1 wrote on May 17th, 2010 at 11:10pm:
I’ve hit a major karmic barrier… the barrier of can’ts…

5/18/2010: morning dream:

I am in an amusement park with Kristine… we are a couple… returning to the car in a crowded walkway she gets ahead of me… I can’t seem to catch up… I am mad that she doesn’t check to find out where I am… I resolve to break off the relationship… she is too inconsiderate… she can’t have any consideration for me much less love me… I’m climbing a long flight of wooden stairs… my brother is beside me I tell him to go ahead my legs are just logs I can’t lift them…
I awaken with like this huge stone rock for a solar plexus… this must be the barrier of can’ts… I can’t o.b.e., its beyond me…  maybe my experiences are all made up and a figment of my imagination… I can’t go on… I can’t do anything at all… I am impotent… can’t, can’t, can’t and more can’t… LOL!!!

S.

I think the interpretation of this dream is as follow:

It is the battle of Cain and Abel, King Saul and David, Right brain vs left brain… which will dominate… (not with standing hemi-sync and its synchronizing effects…)

This goes back to Guidelines… where I was being worked on to balance my feminine and masculine aspects… I am too male… well recent developments have finally hit the main trunk of my predominant ego structure… my Cain aspect is attempting to survive at all costs… Kristine my feminine aspect gets away from me and my Cainian aspect loves the idea of convincing “me” to break off the relationship… ‘…she how uninterested she is in your welfare… she doesn’t care about you…’ the Cainian aspect is throwing in all the resources it has at its disposal… it can (it can in the dream state, affect my mobility… my legs got heavy I couldn’t climb the stairs (ascend into higher levels of consciousness???)… the Cainian aspect controls the solar plexus chakra the dividing line between the lower world and the upper world… if I succeed in ascending Cain must die, be crucified, or dissolve… it don’t like that idea… my job is to keep on truckin’.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #67 - May 18th, 2010 at 3:15pm

5/18/2010 - morning session:

Breathing on a tubular line… from the solar plexus chakra hole to the base of the sternum… a female brunette is working on the area… something is in the air… boulders drop suddenly… a large kind of hayseed type in farmers overalls and a big white stetson… is busy doing something… attempt to shift poc… into the form… some success but in conclusive… nerve pain in right knee cap area… underside… head goes heavy on the pillow…

Who is the brunettee? What is she working on? Who is the hayseed…? I have seen both before…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.