Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275510 times)
msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #30 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 11:09am

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 1:56am:
Hi M: I think you have a project management critical path issue here... what is important to the success of your project in a just in time construct...? AKG has only one chapter and p. 56 that would be most helpful to the overall success of the project... your belief systems which you don't yet know are there to block your o.b.e. goal. Of all the material you have to read what would you chose to take a scapel to the right place or the fulcrum point to move the object?? That is the question... only you can answer it... !!!

S.

Are you basing what you think my belief systems are by what I've written so far? Do you see something that is going to really hold me back? Or do you mean this in a general sense that applies to everyone?

In any case I think you're right about the critical path. I just wasn't aware that that particular chapter/page would be that powerful for my experiment. I've ordered the book/cd/dvd together and will read what you've recommended once it arrives.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #31 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 12:51pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 5

Program Notes/Observations:

* While I was relaxing with bwgen I slipped into a couple mini-dreams that I quickly forgot after I remembered to focus on my breath. It was different from a normal dream though, because I was still aware of my body as I was having the dream. It’s hard to describe exactly how I was aware of my body yet not lucid in my dream.
    * The energy work/body awareness focused on both of my feet in their entirety. This was pretty intense, my feet almost felt like they were on fire by the end of it. The tingling and buzzing were very strong. Robert Bruce says this is normal when you’re just starting out though, because I’m clearing out energy blockages. It’s neat to be able to already verify what he says will happen with my own real experience, because this sort of intense tingling feeling isn’t something I’d expect to happen.

Dream Notes:

* Dream Keywords: APEGM dinner, tammerism?, discussion in engineering, video game for sale
    * One of my dreams involved me sitting at a dinner table with my professional engineering peers, although I did not recognize anyone from the physical world. For whatever reason, words that don’t even exist kept being brought up throughout the dream. One of them was “tammerism”, and for whatever reason I thought I understood what that meant in the dream… but not now of course. There were other weird words but I do not remember them.

I finished Astral Dynamics and have started reading Bruce Moen’s first book. I also coincidentally received a shipment from Amazon with some fresh new books. They are:

* Adventures Beyond the Body
    * The Secret of the Soul
    * The Power of Now
    * Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming

Needless to say I’ve got a full plate of reading for the next while. Smiley

Bruce Moen’s book is already pretty intense, and is way over my head. Not in the sense of me having trouble understanding it, but rather it would be something  more appropriate to me once I’ve had more OBE experience. I flipped through “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” and I think I will read it first,  because it seems like it does a better job of bridging the gap between science and the paranormal. In other words, it feels more “entry level” to me. I've ordered Bruce Moen's Guidebook today, so I will be working through that once it arrives.

I’m also building the habit of doing frequent reality checks during the day, so that I can do it during a dream and become lucid.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #32 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:24pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 11:09am:
[quote author=4C7A6D7E6F77766C2E1F0 link=1268502700/29#29 date=1268978193]

Are you basing what you think my belief systems are by what I've written so far? Do you see something that is going to really hold me back? Or do you mean this in a general sense that applies to everyone?

In any case I think you're right about the critical path. I just wasn't aware that that particular chapter/page would be that powerful for my experiment. I've ordered the book/cd/dvd together and will read what you've recommended once it arrives.

Hi M: The general sense... I have no idea what your belief systems are but we all have a set of them and this work will challenge them and they will come up to be dealt with... don't want to say too much at this point... best to let you encounter them and see what happens..
LOL!!

Have you had spontaneous o.b.e. experiences sometime in your life??

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #33 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:29pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:24pm:

S.

No. The closest I've come was waking up with sleep paralysis, being lucid, and yet having things about my bedroom look different (light peering through window was red).

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #34 - Mar 19th, 2010 at 8:54pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:29pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 3:24pm:

S.

No. The closest I've come was waking up with sleep paralysis, being lucid, and yet having things about my bedroom look different (light peering through window was red).

Hi M: The sleep paralysis is a good thing... how did you react to it. You've read RB's idea of what is going on with sleep paralysis...?? And how to handle it??

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #35 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 1:50pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 8:54pm:
Hi M: The sleep paralysis is a good thing... how did you react to it. You've read RB's idea of what is going on with sleep paralysis...?? And how to handle it??

S.

Yes I believe RB says that sleep paralysis is an indication of an OBE in progress, where the physical and astral bodies are very close together.

I think what I should have done is try an OBE exit attempt at the time, but I didn't know that then. Smiley

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #36 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 2:50pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 6

Program Notes/Observations:

* Energy work and body awareness on both of my entire legs today. The energy work keeps getting more intense each day. Both of my legs were tingling and the soles of my feet felt like they were on fire almost. My feet are still tingling as I write this.
    * I am now fully relaxing my body as per the guidelines in MAP.

Dream Notes:

* I didn’t remember any dreams last night! Sad I’m not too sure why. Some mornings I just wake up and they’re gone.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #37 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 4:09pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 1:50pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 at 8:54pm:

S.

Yes I believe RB says that sleep paralysis is an indication of an OBE in progress, where the physical and astral bodies are very close together.

I think what I should have done is try an OBE exit attempt at the time, but I didn't know that then. Smiley

Hi M: Lol!! Read it again... you can't exit again because you are already o.b.e... you just have not transfered your point-of-consciousness into the astral body... the reason you are very aware of the paralysis is because the body is asleep and your poc is still in the fundamental energy body... that is my understanding..

Check my facts to be sure I have it right haven't thought about this in a while.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #38 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 5:06pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 4:09pm:
Hi M: Lol!! Read it again... you can't exit again because you are already o.b.e... you just have not transfered your point-of-consciousness into the astral body... the reason you are very aware of the paralysis is because the body is asleep and your poc is still in the fundamental energy body... that is my understanding..

Check my facts to be sure I have it right haven't thought about this in a while.

S.

Yes you are correct I think. I guess what I meant was to try and change the poc by using an exit technique. But maybe that's not possible?

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #39 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 6:25pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 7

Program Notes/Observations

* Energy work implemented “body bouncing” awareness in my legs. This feeling was pretty cool, you can definitely sense the energy movement through your legs.
    * Week 2 is coming up! I’m getting a little anxious to actually do some OBE exit techniques but taking it slow is probably best.

Dream Notes

* This was a doozy. The relevant part to share was that I was in my bathroom during the dream looking at myself in the mirror. For whatever reason my dream mind suddenly asked to have an OBE. I looked away from the mirror, concentrated, and looked back at the mirror. In my astonishment I looked about 20 years older. Wrinkly but with a full head of grey hair, almost like Jay Leno haha. I became scared and said “ok ok, I get the point, please put me back” and everything was back to normal… in my dream that is.
    * The second part to the dream was me having a plugged toilet. I interpreted this as me trying to shed my old beliefs, but there’s so much of it that it’s getting clogged and will take time to get rid of. But I don’t really know if that’s what was meant, of course.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #40 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 8:56pm

msagansk wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 5:06pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 4:09pm:

S.

Yes you are correct I think. I guess what I meant was to try and change the poc by using an exit technique. But maybe that's not possible?

Hi M: As I recall RB doesn't recommend too much trying in a sleep paralysis situation... don't panic or struggle and wait for the astral body to return... and it will merge into the physical and get you back to normal...

The last time I had sleep paralysis it was part of a dream sequence in which I was attempting to escape from an elevator which was stuck and the door slid down on my chest and I couldn't squeeze out... I knew is was a sleep paralysis event...

Okay, answer this without looking it up... what are the four requisite elements for an o.b.e. to occur.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #41 - Mar 20th, 2010 at 9:08pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 8:56pm:
Okay, answer this without looking it up... what are the four requisite elements for an o.b.e. to occur.

S.

Yeah I just ended up waiting and it went back to normal. The elevator dream sounds like it would be quite scary!

Ok I'm assuming you mean a conscious OBE. Just going from memory:

1. be in a trance state (body awake, mind asleep)
2. energy body creates expanded energy body
3. expanded energy body creates real-time/astral double
4. transfer of consciousness from physical body to double

Or were you getting at something else?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #42 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 12:32am

msagansk wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 9:08pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 8:56pm:

S.

Yeah I just ended up waiting and it went back to normal. The elevator dream sounds like it would be quite scary!

Ok I'm assuming you mean a conscious OBE. Just going from memory:

1. be in a trance state (body awake, mind asleep)
2. energy body creates expanded energy body
3. expanded energy body creates real-time/astral double
4. transfer of consciousness from physical body to double

Or were you getting at something else?

Hi M: Did you look it up?

1. 100% relaxation
2. create an astral double (out of the fundamental energy body)
3. able to tranfer poc into the astral double.
4. able to generate enough psychic energy to sustain the state.

This cold... check me out grade my performance LOL!!!

S.

Most of what you describe off the top of you head is the process of generating the astral body... good work tho...

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #43 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 1:19am

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 at 12:32am:
Hi M: Did you look it up?

1. 100% relaxation
2. create an astral double (out of the fundamental energy body)
3. able to tranfer poc into the astral double.
4. able to generate enough psychic energy to sustain the state.

This cold... check me out grade my performance LOL!!!

S.

Most of what you describe off the top of you head is the process of generating the astral body... good work tho...

I didn't look any of it up. I did however read some of the technicalities in the OBE process in week 2 of MAP by RB earlier today so it was fresh in my mind.

To me there was more than 4 so I wasn't really sure which ones to pick. trance state = 100% relaxation to me, and I was going to say relaxation but I figured trance state was more accurate.

I was also thinking about having enough energy to remember the OBE, which is sort of what you said as 4.

So I was close! You are right yes, 100% :p

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #44 - Mar 21st, 2010 at 1:41am

I was also thinking about having enough energy to remember the OBE, which is sort of what you said as 4.

Hi M: This is subtle... but, memory is automatic if you can get the poc into the astral body... but the energy to sustain the state is a problem... you finished Astraldynamics so you will remember the three energy storage areas... navel, heart area and throat I think... that stored energy is what is used to maintain the etheric body especially in the real time zone... once you get to the astral plane this is not as important... but if you want to visit girls in australia  Smiley like I did... you need a lot of psychic energy to maintain the real time zone double.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.