Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275345 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #360 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 7:05pm

7/7/2010 - afternoon session:

Everything is quite different… there is a richness to the imaging that was not there before… this will be interesting to watch over the next month or so…

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc.

Relaxation phase:

Got in easily and to F10.

JOOB relaxation disc:

Heard a knocking… two knocks…. Left hand jolt… this time very different… like my hand was lifted then dropped… a voice… then session becomes amorphous… not talking because I want to observe for now… but… I lose the events and images…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #361 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 8:38pm

7/8/2010 - afternoon session:

This was the best session in a long time and foreshadows an excellent foundation… which is what I wanted… I can obe thru deprevation… but, I want to do it in a more normal manner and I think I am moving in the right direction.

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Saw a face from above… looking down… like the face on mars… marble Greco/roman columns…  this fundamental body move was very distinctive… some report being able to rotate the fb inside the physical body… this suggest that potential is becoming available… I distinctly got the right leg out of the body…. A number of body jolts….

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #362 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:05am

goobygirl wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 12:11pm:
Seraphis, I might have missed it, but can you explain all the materials you are using, I don't understand JOOB for example. Thanks! I am reading astral dynamics now and would read Bruce's AKG book if I could find it (recently moved). I started reading it before I moved, but it said don't go any further until you use the CD or make your own audio. Never got to the audio part, so I stopped, lol

Hi Gooby: You may have figured this out already. I missed this post. I am using the AKG disc set to start disc 1 which has an excellent relaxation guide... it is very effective... especially in conjunction with diaphramatic breathing... so I mix and match the discs on a 5 disc cd changer... (they are rare on the market now with ipods and the like but I do have an extra one I'd like to sell if you are interested or anyone is interested.)... saves a lot of extra work... setting up.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #363 - Jul 10th, 2010 at 1:20am

7/9/2010 - evening session:

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 at 8:30pm:
7/5/2010 Closure:

[quote author=10263122332B2A3072430 link=1268502700/351#351 date=1278284594]

7/4/2010 - morning session:

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect…

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:19am:
7/7/2010

Silver lining:

Dream:

The whole sleep session I was soaring in focus 27... The etheric, cloud like focus 27 not the park… this song was constantly running in the event:

Look for a Silver lining, whenever clouds appear in the blue…

Interpretation:

There are some proprietary parts of the interpretation I cannot discuss… but, the basic interpretation is that I have reached the top of the healing curve of my recent surgery and am now past all complications therefrom and the process of getting back to normal is in motion… in another month I will be fit again and may operate at full capacity.

S.

It seems the f27 experience was a precursor… it told me the healing had taken place…. Now I know it was a healing on the astral… it took two days to manifest in the physical plane…

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

This session got me very deep but didn’t take off until about five minutes to the EOS when I got a real feeling of wellbeing… as I was walking to the reception area of my residence at about 2100 hrs… I felt well and my post operative depression which I had been feeling for quite a while now and interfering with my session work… has now lifted… I feel confident in saying that as of that time the whole healing process is complete.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #364 - Jul 11th, 2010 at 6:53pm

7/11/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Itch left clavical midway… image of a lush wood… stained wood stand alone arch… Victorian woman… in beige chiffon frilly dress with large taco shell royal blue hat cocked left side of head filled with flowers…

Going into f10 now noting muscle groups letting go or releasing…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Phased… (I have been watching The Crown Prince…. I could be digesting the movie…) I am now dressed in a tight fitting power blue unform high collar jacket (austro/Hungarian style… ) dancing with a woman to a waltz… don’t know the name…  am aware of a great mushroon bubble growing out of the left side of my cerebral cortex in which all of this is taking place… I am in a mind split… aware of a light meditative state and my body at the same time… the perceiver seems intergrated with the interpreter as a knowing of what is takeing place… at the same time I am postulating my intention to rise out of my body and hover but, not aware of a shift or floating I have no discernable poc… EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #365 - Jul 14th, 2010 at 7:03pm

7/14/2010 - afternoon session:

The operation definitely set me back in my ability to separate… the triple A procedure cuts a lot of nerves in the groin area… this is between the root chakra and the navel chakra… thus there may be some serious blockages developed in the sympathetic relationship between the physical body and the etheric body… but this session was the beginning of a breakthru.

Relaxation phase:

In all the sessions I seem to be able to get into f10 easily enough… but imaging and fundamental body sensations were lacking until today… the faces were always there… that is how this session started…

I am consciously relaxing muscle groups starting from the head  moving to the toes… felt a nerve pulsing in the bend of the arm right side…

JOOB relaxation disc:

Nice fundamental energy body shiver… baby face… cartoonish black eyes black hair molded… (child archetype??)… fundamental body rocked… pressure in the forehead (third eye area)…

I think I am back on track finally.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #366 - Jul 16th, 2010 at 12:34pm

7/16/2010 - afternoon session:

Sometning very different is happening. Another level of relaxation is developing and it seems to kick in at the near the end of the session… I have no idea where it is going or what it will develop into… much of the imaging seems to be halted… dream sessions are active but, I don’t remember them… not sure what is going on.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

The quite before the storm???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #367 - Jul 17th, 2010 at 1:01pm

7/17/2010 - morning session:

Looks like I am developing another exit point… the solar plexus chakra… lots of activity in this area in this session.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

It takes most of the session time at this point for the full body relaxation phase to develop… when it does the fundamental energy body seems to differentiate… I think I am beginning to see what Robert Bruce is on about when he says the exit involves three chakras… the heart (which I am developing or rather unfolding gradually, the throat (my biggest problem because of karmic issues) and the solar plexus chakra… this in now beginning to kick in… the surgery may have set me back a bit… but I effectively neutralized two maybe three demons forces which lived in or controlled the solar plexus and now the area has to heal and regenerate in a positive manner. All in all things are going well I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #368 - Jul 19th, 2010 at 7:02pm

7/19/2010 - afternoon session:

Today’s sessions begin with a dream:

I am looking to make contact with someone important to me. (female??) I am being prevented by an organized entity… (catholic church like??)…

Interpretation: I am attempting to make contact with my higher self… some religious belief system from my past is a barrier because it is not a correct belief… I don’t know what that belief is… I should use the Moen technique to find out and change it… I haven’t done it as yet.

Relaxation phase:

Easily in f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Front left lobe activates… sensation radiates to big toe right foot… (pineal/pituitary area??? - reflexology) I feel light and possibly floating but I am still inside my body (I think) (could this be a form of phasing) the experience is rich and dynamic… full of detail that would take volumes to describe… royal blue stripe or strip vertical on right side…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #369 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 1:28pm

7/21/2010 - Power Nap

This was an interesting phenomena first for me… while attempting to get a power nap I did my normal diaphragmatic breathing technique and all of a sudden I got a feeling of descending… and I arrive at f10 and kind of had a soft landing… be interesting if this happens again… so many sensations and events are one time occurrences because of the stochastic nature of the non-physical world.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #370 - Jul 21st, 2010 at 6:41pm

7/21/2010 - afternoon session:

Today’s sessions begin with a dream:

[b]
Another religious dream… this time I am a landscaper… I lay down a lawn and garden around a church but I stop it in a border around the church… I seem to wonder why I don’t include the church in the landscape plan.
[/b]

I have no interpretation for this… I am stumped.

Relaxation phase:

Experience the elevator phenomena again to f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

I am in a lavender lilac flowered garden… no odor… toward the end of the session my sense of body changes and I get the impression I am creating a new kind of body… I am feeling the vibrations starting but they do not get intense… I am able to move them some what (as per JOOB)… from my head to my feet and back but they fade.

I never encountered anything like this in the literature so I have no idea where this is going…. Bruce Moen doesn’t describe anything like this tho, it may have happened and he didn't recognize it as something distinct and notable… Robert Bruce hasn’t either… only Robert Monroe intimated it in JOOB but didn’t go into it as something to be aware of or look for… I wonder what is going on???!!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #371 - Jul 22nd, 2010 at 5:13pm

7/22/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Electric shock thumb, index and middle finger tip area. Very surprising. (Reflexology: brain, head and sinus… respectively)… sudden obe… I was aware of the medicine cabinet at the far end of the room… back to being aware of my body just as suddenly… see a soldier???… royal blue jacket, scarlet red pants he is bending over doing something… facing left… seen from the right… the new body state begins to kick in… think must be 10 minutes left on the disc…

EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #372 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 1:09pm

7/23/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Electric shock fourth toe, middle toe, index toe left foot. Very surprising. (Reflexology: brain and head  respectively)… this is the second session I got the shocks at the beginning… I guess my brain is beginning to wake up… I was quite surprised by a series of what looked like floor plans… (circuit diagrams???) biblically prophets were given temple plans to build which were in reality the brains rooms for spiritual unfoldment…. I wonder… ???!!! I got no instruction… but as usual about five to ten minutes to the end of the disc… I got the new body sensations… this time with vibrations beginning or attempting to ignite… I realized what is happening is I am now sensitive to the hemi-sync program that is interspersed through out the disc (stated in the instructions ) … I just never noticed the effect until now… this is big progress… the fundamental body moved several times…

EOD

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #373 - Jul 23rd, 2010 at 7:01pm

7/23/2010 - afternoon session:

Relaxation phase:

Easily into f10...

JOOB relaxation disc:

Body twist… o.b.e… electric shot left nostril… olive drab can opener floating in front of me… new body coming into formation earlier… face favoring nicholaa cage looking in my direction over my right shoulder… decide to imagine floating above my body… mind throwing things at me everything but what I am imagining… some belief system still preventing the exit… but I am holding the image and relaxing into the float…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #374 - Jul 24th, 2010 at 11:16am

7/24/2010 - morning session:

Relaxation phase:

No elevator to slow to relax not sure I got to f10 in first disc...

JOOB relaxation disc:

At the end of the affirmation the elevator kicked in… now in f10... New body began earlier… sustained to the end of the disc.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.