Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275546 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #345 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 6:45pm

6/26/2010 - Afternoon session:

I am keeping this program in place because it seems so productive.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc.

Relaxation phase:

Got in easily and to F10.

JOOB relaxation disc:

I don’t know how close one can get without exiting. But, I did recall the button exit and the Donovan exit… but shifting into that state as per BM… recall method did not happen… in the button exit I asked permission and it was granted… it the Donovan exit I was asleep and woke up exiting… I felt the solenoid flare and I got a body jolt so I was out… on the body jolt… the exit must be eminent.

S.

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #346 - Jun 26th, 2010 at 11:21pm

Pleeze do kept up the good work M & J!!!

Much appreciated, you're validating, I'm  confident, many of our explorations with just plain "dog"work.
Kiss Cry Lips Sealed Embarrassed Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #347 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 2:45am

Jean wrote on Jun 26th, 2010 at 11:21pm:
Pleeze do kept up the good work M & J!!!

Much appreciated, you're validating, I'm  confident, many of our explorations with just plain "dog"work.
Kiss Cry Lips Sealed Embarrassed Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for the encouragement. It is grim, and frustrating, since I have accidentally exited and traveled and it seemed effortless... but, doing it with fully volition and control is another matter. LOL!!!

If I didn't know by experience that this is a really thing I probably would have given up a long time ago.

But if one is going to be a Facilitator you must do this consciously and under personal control and act of Will.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #348 - Jun 27th, 2010 at 5:16pm

6/27/2010 - Power Nap:

The power nap state IS the borderland… using only my diaphragmatic breath technique which is now much more in hand… I can now center a breath cup in its center… no hemi-sync or disc… just freewheeling I got to the buzzing in the left lobe exit tube…. (by the way I think each lobe has an exit tube and that is the ‘devils horns’ … I suspect when they are fully developed they extend like horns on each side of the head… and someone saw this and freaked out and assigned a ‘devilish’ moniker to it out of ignorance and superstition. Also I suspect that the frontal lobes have a lot of developement potential and in the etheric body they fill out and thus when you see the egyptian headdress the material on the side IS the full developement of the etheric frontal lobe counterpart... 

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/449px-tutmask-1.jpg

the snake coming out of the fore head is of course the a well developed pituitary gland... man all of the stuff was sadly lost in antiquity... and we are having an excrusiatingly difficult time recovering it. )… and then I got the throat chakra flash… so the throat chakra like Robert Bruce says can be involved with generating the rtz-double… the question is how do you induce the power nap state… this just happens and when I get the signal I get in my meditation recliner and do my thing…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #349 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 1:06pm

6/28/2010 - morning session:

New development and as usual things go in directions I didn’t intend.

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

In the next phase of relaxation which seem to have no end of depth to which one might descend… I became aware of the whole room… then I thought is this astral sight… where you see 360 degrees?? But I found out when you focus on a specific object… you loose the 360 perception… so I guess the skill to develop is to focus and unfocus… now, I am thinking is this a variation on the perceiver/interpreter approach of BM?… but from an objective point of view as oppose to a subjective point of view…??

Now, I am getting a deeper understanding of what is meant by exploring a focus level… in this case I am (unintentionally) exploring f10.

There are all kinds of tantalizing blips of o.b.e. exiting but it is just on the edge of happening… teasing is all I can say about it… a coquette teasing a lover…

S.

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #350 - Jun 28th, 2010 at 3:33pm

Seraphis1,

2 things you mentioned triggered my memory of coming out of the deepest part of a coma in '06 were that:

1. Upon realizing that I would be returning here C1 consciousness, in that loving sort teasing banter with another there . I suspect that it I was in 27. Refer to old posts or old news.

2. At that time I asked for a message. I received, "Reality is what you focus on". Since then I have used that as a sort of koan to reflect on. I realize that it could be applied not only to apply to my emotions regarding a situation or a belief system(s), but also possibly limiting the astral sight, which without the limitations of a body would be more normal to pinpoint C1 reality to be able to function in the body here.

Thanks for sharing this 6/28 morning session.

Jean

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #351 - Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:03pm

7/4/2010 - morning session:

To all you Americans out there happy birthday!

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… I used hemi-sync surgical support series in both… but no foreign objects are allowed into the operating room so I could not use the intra-op disc. In the first operation had severe swelling that lasted almost a month… and was pretty much out of it… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect… tho, I discovered something that I need to warn anyone about that is using diaphragmatic breathing… I heard the doctors talking about my heart beat being dangerously low (to them)… I had to stop using the technique because I didn’t want to try to explain to them by practice… and I am sure they would have used some kind of unnecessary drug to bring the rate up… so I allowed my heart rate to move to a more reasonable level for their satisfaction… that said I am a bit disappointed that I am not in a class with Joe Mcmonagle who always obe’s during surgery and watches the process… I also did not successfully get to ‘power nap’ stage which is odd since I was and should have been in borderland quite a lot… the drugs must really be inhibitors in my case.

I bought a new memory foam pad for my meditation recliner which is quite comfortable I hope not too comfortable.

Relaxation phase:

JOOB relaxation disc:

Not much going on this first session… imaging was quite different and vivid tho which Is new for me… just like real life this may fade as I recover more to my healthy state of balance and fitness.

S.

IP Logged

Jean

tucson,az
Reply #352 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 1:39pm

Welcome back Seraphis1,

Only been 7 days for you--that's great!!!. Congratulations on keeping you head about you during the operation-sorry about no OBE. Wish more medical staff were aware of the hemi-sync and believed in the meditation techniques.

I did have some OBE activity during my lung operation and still am digesting the experience. The hardest part is that there is no one around to discuss it with although I did present as best I could on the board in '06.

I've found the hemi-sync tapes/cds helpful during MRIs and I'm sure it's allowed for spinal taps-both being situations where movement is not allowed or to prevent claustrophobic connected anxiety esp. with MRIs. Also found helpful just remembering RM's instructions from Gateway when tape not available and find that I can fairly easily duplicate that state of relaxation.

Relieved your back, I thought it was something I said Roll Eyes Cheesy

Looking forward to your next installments.

Jean 

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #353 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 2:23pm

Greetings Seraphis1,

Glad to hear you are successfully recuperating!

And thank you for that warning alert on diaphragmatic breathing!
Some pharmacies have a blood pressure monitor for public use that might come in handy to monitor heart rate for those of us retraining ourselves for that breathing.  Goodness, who knew it could go too far the other way!?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #354 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 8:30pm

7/5/2010 Closure:

Seraphis1 wrote on Jul 4th, 2010 at 7:03pm:
7/4/2010 - morning session:

Well, this is my second recovery from triple A surgery… I.e.. abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery… the first on Apr 29 placed two stints one in the left and one in the right aortic branch into the kidney… this second jun 29 operation to revise the stint migration… was almost with noticeable physical affect…

S.

Today I have closure on my NDE of 2007… it occurred as follows:

[b]

The Day My Universe Changed

On the morning of Jan 19, 2007 I nearly died. As I drifted away in sleep, I began to realize I was dying. It was very pleasant. My body tingled in a orgasmic afterglow. I was not afraid. I thought, yes, I am ready to die. I began to let go. A profound euphoria enveloped me. Suddenly my brother (deceased), Kristina a spiritual teacher (still alive), and others started working on me in a way I didn’t understand. It was not medical. This was not a hospital setting. I have no idea what they were doing. I was not a happy camper. “Leave me alone,” I thought.

A disembodied voice pleaded 'Please don't die!'
[/b]

I now know that I was about to die or was dying “leaving my body”… on Jan 19, 2007… my death was going to be by the bursting of the aneurism… no doubt I was being worked on in an Astral hospital… but, I had a right to die… I was asked not to I complied… usually people die quietly in their sleep (to the outside world - to the dying one there seems to be a whole world of activity. ) from the ruptured aneurysm… they the astral doctors I could not see were repairing it… but, I was kept alive to find out something… which I found out today while riding to Victorville from Barstow… “I know the truth about the Universe”… I can’t go into it because everyone must make this discover on their own…

Is there more for me??? I don’t know.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #355 - Jul 5th, 2010 at 8:37pm

Jean wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 at 1:39pm:
Welcome back Seraphis1,

Only been 7 days for you--that's great!!!. Congratulations on keeping you head about you during the operation-sorry about no OBE. Wish more medical staff were aware of the hemi-sync and believed in the meditation techniques.

I did have some OBE activity during my lung operation and still am digesting the experience. The hardest part is that there is no one around to discuss it with although I did present as best I could on the board in '06.

I've found the hemi-sync tapes/cds helpful during MRIs and I'm sure it's allowed for spinal taps-both being situations where movement is not allowed or to prevent claustrophobic connected anxiety esp. with MRIs. Also found helpful just remembering RM's instructions from Gateway when tape not available and find that I can fairly easily duplicate that state of relaxation.

Relieved your back, I thought it was something I said Roll Eyes Cheesy

Looking forward to your next installments.

Jean 

Hi Jean: Thanks for your concern and best wishes. As to the obe and drugs... if you took tmi gateway or guidelines there is a RM phasing model hand out showing the consciousness phasing... drugs and anesthesia falls between deep meditation and sleep... in my case I just wink out.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #356 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 11:19am

7/7/2010

Silver lining:

Dream:

The whole sleep session I was soaring in focus 27... The etheric, cloud like focus 27 not the park… this song was constantly running in the event:

Look for a Silver lining, whenever clouds appear in the blue…

Interpretation:

There are some proprietary parts of the interpretation I cannot discuss… but, the basic interpretation is that I have reached the top of the healing curve of my recent surgery and am now past all complications therefrom and the process of getting back to normal is in motion… in another month I will be fit again and may operate at full capacity.

S.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #357 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 12:11pm

Seraphis, I might have missed it, but can you explain all the materials you are using, I don't understand JOOB for example. Thanks! I am reading astral dynamics now and would read Bruce's AKG book if I could find it (recently moved). I started reading it before I moved, but it said don't go any further until you use the CD or make your own audio. Never got to the audio part, so I stopped, lol

Goobygirl

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #358 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 1:20pm

Ok I figured out what JOOB means, but what is the disk set?

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #359 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 7:04pm

goobygirl wrote on Jul 7th, 2010 at 1:20pm:
Ok I figured out what JOOB means, but what is the disk set?

Hi Gooby: Hemi-sync Support for Journeys Out of the Body, a six disc home support series.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.