Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275432 times)
Lucy

C1
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #330 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 12:34am

s.-

"The greatest illusion of all is that mankind has limitations." Robert A. Monroe.

Another version says:
With God, all things are possible.

This alwyas confounds me because it says "all things"  not "all good things"

Does that imply that the "bad" things that happen are done with God's power also? ALL things are posible.
No limitations on good or bad.

Do you have the wisdom to not be ruled by being able to out-game earthlings? Are you so powerful that you know how to un-do any damage that your Shiva-self creates?

I don't pretend to know the aanswers! These are just things I wonder about when faced with questions like yours.

I don't think it is a trivial exercise to wonder about the meaning of all things being possible with God. or what it means to let God un-do things.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #331 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 9:41am

Lucy wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 at 12:34am:
s.-

"The greatest illusion of all is that mankind has limitations." Robert A. Monroe.

Another version says:

Does that imply that the "bad" things that happen are done with God's power also? ALL things are posible.

Hi Lucy: It boils down to this. As Homo Sapiens who are becoming Homo Noeticus or Homo spiritus we begin to realize we don’t have limitations. Religions attempt to harness our baser impulses with straight jackets that attempt to prevent us from going over certain lines… for example how much wealth is enough wealth… greed caused homo sapiens to violate the rights of beings who are trapped in lower states of mind which prevent them from attracting abundance… so they create serfs or slaves… this is spiritually devastating to those who indulge in the practice.

So the safest way to control the individual is to implant a fear of greed or a fear of using powers. At some point we have to as individual spiritual beings throw off these limiting shackles and become aware that we have no limits… but we have moral and practical boundaries that we have to respect.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #332 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 5:11pm

Lucy wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 at 12:34am:
s.-

Another version says:

Do you have the wisdom to not be ruled by being able to out-game earthlings? Are you so powerful that you know how to un-do any damage that your Shiva-self creates?

I don't pretend to know the aanswers! These are just things I wonder about when faced with questions like yours.

I don't think it is a trivial exercise to wonder about the meaning of all things being possible with God. or what it means to let God un-do things.

Hi Lucy. I extremely recommend you check out the book "My Big Toe" by Tom Campbell. He talks at GREAT length about this. You can see a summary of his ideas as YouTube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/user/twcjr44#p/c/02D771DBE9A77441

He personally worked with Bob Monroe when designing Hemi-Sync etc.

In a nutshell though things which you may consider "bad" are part of the conscious evolution of "All That Is". The bad eventually self-destructs, while the good keeps improving itself.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #333 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 5:13pm

I've been sharpening my meditation with the help of some free classes and gaining a better conceptual understanding of the non-physical from the books I'm reading. It's all very exciting stuff to me right now, but progress is a little slower than I'd like!

The third book in Bruce Moen's series is so crazy, and it aligns well with Todd Campbell's "My Big Toe"... I'm getting a pretty big conceptual picture of reality. It feels intuitively true, but I want to experience it firsthand. I also recently read "Eat, Pray, Love" for fun, which gave me another perspective on my spiritual growth.

I swear I was extremely close to leaving my body yesterday.. I lost all feeling in my body... almost attaining a sort of "point consciousness". For whatever reason my eyes naturally opened (or was it astral sight? I couldn't tell), and all I could feel was warmth and energy. It was the deepest disconnection with my physical body I've felt thus far.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #334 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 7:51pm

msagansk wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 at 5:13pm:
I've been sharpening my meditation with the help of some free classes and gaining a better conceptual understanding of the non-physical from the books I'm reading. It's all very exciting stuff to me right now, but progress is a little slower than I'd like!

The third book in Bruce Moen's series is so crazy, and it aligns well with Todd Campbell's "My Big Toe"... I'm getting a pretty big conceptual picture of reality. It feels intuitively true, but I want to experience it firsthand. I also recently read "Eat, Pray, Love" for fun, which gave me another perspective on my spiritual growth.

I swear I was extremely close to leaving my body yesterday.. I lost all feeling in my body... almost attaining a sort of "point consciousness". For whatever reason my eyes naturally opened (or was it astral sight? I couldn't tell), and all I could feel was warmth and energy. It was the deepest disconnection with my physical body I've felt thus far.

Hi M: This is kind of in the same universe:

6/18/2010 - session notes:

Power nap:

Love this power nap thing. In just a minute I got to f10... Then got the fundamental body jitter… and the heart chakra solenoid… brrrerr. Tried to let go but… the state… began to fade slowly.

Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

This is the third strong session of getting into f10 smoothly… nice relaxation markers…  body parts releasing in sequence on their own… the less I do the better it works… just let the thing happen… then the solenoid brrer… wonder when this engine is going to kick over?? It’s going to be awesome when it does… wonder if it is a Mercedes Benz my favorite car the 450 slc… (I own a 1977 slc

http://classiccarsales.ie/files/cars/images/big/Mercedes_Benz_450_SLC_c9e78111e9... )…

The fundamental body flared into the expanded energy body momentarily… this is all happening in its own time… it is very important that I do nothing I think.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #335 - Jun 19th, 2010 at 7:10pm

6/19/2010 - session notes:

Afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Now strong entry into f10 is routine. Large landscape scene… energy streaming under left leg… Lost awareness of body, felt only energy filling hands and feet… body jolt… felt no pressure to return… could have stayed in the state indefinitely… not sure how long this would have good on… this is a whole new level of relaxation and demonstrates the power of f10...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #336 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 12:45pm

6/21/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Guess I am getting more familiar with the f10 state. I always wondered what the exploration of the state was to entail… now, I think I know… getting into f10 is now very easy and it has more depths than one might imagine… but as you go deeper and explore… I note tho the body is very asleep the mind comes up closer to c1 and it doesn’t take much to come out of the state… I first entered a daydreaming of light meditative state in which I became aware of a very attractive brunette in a hot pink outfit, a manicurist she was working on someone but I did not see the client… the décor of the salon was very white… have no idea why or what this means… but exploration I think is moving through the chakras (that is for me it is… not sure about the M-field… was not aware of chatter which is associated with the m-field)… I’m not sure which chakra the manicurist is associated with… that work is or can be creative so… it might be the heart chakra expressing… I moved around in images… food so I did go down into the navel chakra…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #337 - Jun 21st, 2010 at 2:58pm

6/21/2010 Saboteur Archetype:

I playing checkers and made a very dumb mistake after being ahead a piece and the game ended in a tie instead of a win.

Suddenly, I realized I had a saboteur archetype… I applied the AKG - changing belief system technique:

I asked to talk to the entity who is responsible for making me make dumb mistakes in winning situations… I got a contact… it told me I am not allow to win because I was responsible for a terrible war centuries ago… and I can’t be trusted… as I was telling it to belay that order and to stop sabotaging my gaming skills… I began to feel anxious… what if all of sudden this entity left open the valves to a huge energy release… would I explode… would I go insane with this sudden energy surge in my brain… I was really scared… I began to attempt to repress energy releases… I know this is stupid… is there another part of the saboteur archetype which I did not include in the conversation and should have… what the hell!!! But, I did begin to rationalize… I seemed to have shouldered the full responsibility for that war… but, I now realize it takes two to tango… I was not even the ruler, who could have intervened… he did not have to support my misguided goals… there were a whole bunch of other entities who could have stopped the conflagration. I feel much better about that… and I got some release from the guilt and repression… but, forgiving all concerned is sop.. Asking for forgiveness… sop… recognizing there are no bad guys. Its all good. Peace my fellow beings. Peace be unto you all.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #338 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 10:02am

6/23/2010 - morning dream:

Lots of improvement.

I was attempting to find the right street. I got lost in a maze of rooms and walking against traffic a big rig came at me as I was pressed against a chain link fence… then I became lucid… I realized I don’t have to experience this…

...then I began to morph out of the dream and into the waking state with a lot of pressure in the Atlas/ Axis area of my neck… then I realized I was generating the dream out of the reptilian brain… the medulla oblongata… then I recalled this is an improvement… I have climbed the consciousness ladder and am operating out of the throat chakra where previously all of my dreams where generated out of the solar plexus chakra… I have climbed to higher centers of consciousness.

I also realize this is how the ‘real world’ illusion also works… life is an illusion a dream… I can wake up… and maybe this is the process of waking up out of the dream in which I don’t have to participate… if I choose not to participate in…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #339 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 12:52pm

6/23/2010 - Morning session:

Very productive session.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Again the deep of body asleep is wanting, but, how to change this is something I need to work on… I think I am not controlling my diaphram as I should the musculature of this organ apparently requires a lot of practice to get to function consistently… this is no different than an athlete training to be whatever… the whole unit reacts back and is undisciplined and the need is to get control of the whole organ not just parts of it.

JOOB - A: The instruction for this disc is to hold a single thought through out the duration of the disc. I choose to imagine leaving my body and walking around my room, getting back in after one circuit and continue doing this for the duration of the disc.

Lovely sunset seen on a lake or the ocean a single masted sail boat is at anchor… the colors are dark reddish…  direct head on image of Robert Redford… a aboriginal??!! Made of straw tapered rectangular shape on a wall with red circle eye holes and red trim… song starts:

Oh, how I hate to get up in the morning, Oh, how I hate to get up at all…. 

Not sure what this means as a whole but I seem to be sustaining a light meditative state (re: RM Phasing model)… the images don’t create a story and are randomly moving in and out to there subjects… but, the good news is I am staying IN the light meditative state.

I can only conclude this is good… the first exit is always the most sustained… after that it seems to trigger the ‘rm phasing model’ and I don’t seen to be sustaining the exit as images begin to come in and out as I attempt to continue traversing the room.

There is a grey greenish demon in my throat chakra… it appeared and stayed for a moment… it is rather ghastly… but, not frightening… and I have exposed him… so I suppose it will begin to dissolve as he is brought to the conscious mind as the others were dissolved.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #340 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 12:59pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 at 2:58pm:
6/21/2010 Saboteur Archetype:

I playing checkers and made a very dumb mistake after being ahead a piece and the game ended in a tie instead of a win.

Suddenly, I realized I had a saboteur archetype… I applied the AKG - changing belief system technique:

I asked to talk to the entity who is responsible for making me make dumb mistakes in winning situations… I got a contact… it told me I am not allow to win because I was responsible for a terrible war centuries ago… and I can’t be trusted… as I was telling it to belay that order and to stop sabotaging my gaming skills… I began to feel anxious… what if all of sudden this entity left open the valves to a huge energy release… would I explode… would I go insane with this sudden energy surge in my brain… I was really scared… I began to attempt to repress energy releases… I know this is stupid… is there another part of the saboteur archetype which I did not include in the conversation and should have… what the hell!!! But, I did begin to rationalize… I seemed to have shouldered the full responsibility for that war… but, I now realize it takes two to tango… I was not even the ruler, who could have intervened… he did not have to support my misguided goals… there were a whole bunch of other entities who could have stopped the conflagration. I feel much better about that… and I got some release from the guilt and repression… but, forgiving all concerned is sop.. Asking for forgiveness… sop… recognizing there are no bad guys. Its all good. Peace my fellow beings. Peace be unto you all.

S.

Hummmm...! Immediately after exposing the Sabotuer I won six games in a row at the expert level... then all of a sudden I lost the seventh game after being two pieces ahead with a very dumb move... the little rascal is still lurking in the unconsciousness... I neglected to contact him again... I didn't think of it.

Oh well!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #341 - Jun 23rd, 2010 at 3:53pm

Demon in the Throat Chakra:

This is a good time to do an overall assessment. The TMI programs seem to be a major success for me personally. I graduated from Guidelines in Oct ‘09. It was in Guidelines that two significant things happened. In The Tank I discovered a Dominatrix demon in my Heart Chakra and I was told by my guides to do Lifeline next and there I would encounter and neutralize a phantom. (This is the effect of my intuitive and substantive awareness of my guides more than direct conversations.)

Sure enough in my May ‘10 Lifeline I encountered, exposed and dissolved a major phantom presence that was there since my Roman incarnation… it was quite a relief and in Lifeline I had a Self-Realization event because of releasing that phantom’s influence.

Now, I discover there is a demon in my Throat chakra besides the two demons that were resolved in my solar plexus chakra… but those demons were a manipulation or the mask of my inner child archetype concealing himself as he controlled and manipulated one of my egonic projections in the physical plane.

Now, I suspect there is a demon in the Third Eye and the Crown chakra… this has to be or maybe I shouldn’t anticipate the future or what I will find and allow myself to be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised as my personal Odyssey unfolds and continues apace.

This is an amazing journey.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #342 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 1:36am

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2010 at 3:53pm:
Demon in the Throat Chakra:

Now, I suspect there is a demon in the Third Eye and the Crown chakra… this has to be or maybe I shouldn’t anticipate the future or what I will find and allow myself to be pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised as my personal Odyssey unfolds and continues apace.

This is an amazing journey.

S.

I just realized there can’t be a demon in the crown chakra because it is the light chakra. But, there could be a demon in the third eye chakra  because of Matthew 4:

Matthew 4:

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

This is serious business because in the Biblical storyline, Jesus’ antecedents King Saul, King David and King Solomon all fell from Grace through greed, lust and inconstancy respectively.

Not all say:

Matthew 4:

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

It is possible in some distant past millennia I made a Faustian bargain. This is not impossible… it has take me a very long time to unplug from that circuit. I am just at the beginning of being able it tear up that contract. This is going to be very interesting to see how this all comes out. This is my movie.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #343 - Jun 24th, 2010 at 12:54pm

6/24/2010 - Morning session:

I should be used to it by now but almost every session is different and it is puzzling.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Did get off to a good relaxation phase or so I thought… but eventually the body asleep phased in… it could be I am too rested… but, I have yet to figure out how to get that power nap condition… either I am too tired or too awake… and only accidentally do I get into a natural borderland power nap state and that is the optimal condition.

JOOB - A: Able as usual to imagine leaving my body and walking around my room… always the first attempt is easiest then there is a wandering of consciousness which is amorphous and hard to manage… but, after a while all my energy went to the top of my head… and settle into an exit channel on the left side of my forehead which I have exited out of before… I think when I exit it will be out of my left frontal lobe… as I got into settling into the left lobe I began to get the vibrations in the legs… and I really thought this is it… but no banana.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #344 - Jun 25th, 2010 at 7:12pm

6/25/2010 - Morning session:

Made a programming mistake and entered the relaxation disc instead of A disc.

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc.

Relaxation phase:

Got in easily and to F10.

JOOB relaxation disc: This was the strongest session I think I ever had as too feeling and context control or duration. Something has changed. The heart chakra now has a mass… and it hangs suspended in the chest area… but not buzzing or making any alive sensations except around it the expanded energy body seem to be establishing itself as a unique and independent mass which I seem to be able to be a aware of back in Oct guidelines I feet the heart chakra project a buzzing pencil like mass and recently I felt the solenoid like mass… is this the unfoldment process at work… just as the Yogi’s describe the chakras unfold like a lotus flower from a bud to a full blossom… hummmmm….

Like this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/preview.canstockphoto.com/canstock0005578.png

Then I saw a young man from the shoulders up… shirtless… transparent and grayish… like clear plastic or cellophane he was thin and the left half of his face was like the inside of a watch showing its mechanical workings…

The session exuded power… its main characteristic…

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.