Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275340 times)
msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #315 - Jun 10th, 2010 at 6:02pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 90!

Well here it is… day 90! It’s a little melodramatic because I haven’t been following the program to a T the last few weeks. I’m also not going to be making any drastic adjustments now either; the 90 days has been an evolutionary process.

My practice has basically evolved into 2 meditation sessions: one in the morning, and the other in the evening. I avoid eating anything at least an hour before, as well as drinking anything other than water. I find a shower in the morning helps wake me up, otherwise I’m not awake enough yet and fall asleep too easily. I seem to get better results sitting up instead of lying down. I generally start off with some breathing exercises for relaxation, followed by some forms of energy work (body awareness). I then clear my mind with the use of a mantra, and may either stay with it or attempt an exit technique. If anyone wants more specifics feel free to ask me.

My sessions don’t seem to be as productive as they were a few weeks ago either, I think I’ve hit a bit of a dip… which is natural from what I’ve heard from other people who meditate regularly. The important thing is to meditate through the slump, taking a few days off as a break just makes things worse. I’ve found some free local meditation classes which is helping me stay inspired and motivated. I’ve also officially registered for the Gateway Voyage at TMI in August, which I’m super excited for.

While I haven’t had a full blown OBE yet, I’m not discouraged. In fact I now know that I have opened the door to a life-long spiritual practice for me that will only get better with time. Several of my core beliefs have been modified or rebuilt, and I feel like a different person from the inside. I also feel like I understand myself and my place “in the universe” a lot more, it’s like I’m more self-aware of my thoughts, feelings, and motivations. I opened myself up to my intuition, which I’ve never done before… and am starting to identify the information I get from it instead of ignoring it.

One new abnormal event that’s happened to me that hasn’t been mentioned yet is I’ve experienced the ability of parallel thinking. That is, I’ve actually been able to think two thoughts at once while in a meditative state. It basically happened by accident, since I was actually trying to clear my mind but had lost my grip on the mantra. The thing is, my mantra was still going and yet I was also perceiving/interpreting images in my mind’s eye. I then became self-aware of both my focus on the mantra as well as the interpretation of the images.. after a short while they both stopped as I broke both trains of thought.

As far as the actual OBE exit techniques, a problem with my process had been identified to me. The reason I wasn’t liking the exit techniques and why they seemed to pull me out of the meditative state was because I had associated the technique with my physical body. As I would focus on the technique, my awareness of my physical body would increase. So instead of going deeper “inward”, I was coming back “outward” to my body. I have to thank Selea for this. The solution to this appears to be focusing on visualization… associate the exit technique with a visualized body… not my own. Theoretically at some point I should be able to shift my point of consciousness into that imaginary thought-form by “feeling” for it. Wow.. that sounds vague to me even as I write it but at my current state of spiritual knowledge I believe it to be possible.

I also had a little bit of confusion with visualization because I thought it had to be in the 1st person.. but really 3rd person is ok and is actually more natural.

I’ll continue to post my progress and any major trials/events. My ultimate goal has changed into more than just having an OBE, it’s about evolving and understanding my consciousness as much as possible. The experiences I read about excite me to no end. Where this will go, I’m not sure yet. I’m playing with the idea of developing my psychic/intuitive powers to the point of being able to help others. I think that would be pretty cool.

Thanks for reading my posts and I give a special thanks to everyone that has provided feedback. It was of immense help to my progress.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #316 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 8:42pm

msagansk wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 at 6:02pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 90!

Well here it is… day 90! It’s a little melodramatic because I haven’t been following the program to a T the last few weeks. I’m also not going to be making any drastic adjustments now either; the 90 days has been an evolutionary process.

My practice has basically evolved into 2 meditation sessions: one in the morning, and the other in the evening. I avoid eating anything at least an hour before, as well as drinking anything other than water. I find a shower in the morning helps wake me up, otherwise I’m not awake enough yet and fall asleep too easily. I seem to get better results sitting up instead of lying down. I generally start off with some breathing exercises for relaxation, followed by some forms of energy work (body awareness). I then clear my mind with the use of a mantra, and may either stay with it or attempt an exit technique. If anyone wants more specifics feel free to ask me.

My sessions don’t seem to be as productive as they were a few weeks ago either, I think I’ve hit a bit of a dip… which is natural from what I’ve heard from other people who meditate regularly. The important thing is to meditate through the slump, taking a few days off as a break just makes things worse. I’ve found some free local meditation classes which is helping me stay inspired and motivated. I’ve also officially registered for the Gateway Voyage at TMI in August, which I’m super excited for.

While I haven’t had a full blown OBE yet, I’m not discouraged. In fact I now know that I have opened the door to a life-long spiritual practice for me that will only get better with time. Several of my core beliefs have been modified or rebuilt, and I feel like a different person from the inside. I also feel like I understand myself and my place “in the universe” a lot more, it’s like I’m more self-aware of my thoughts, feelings, and motivations. I opened myself up to my intuition, which I’ve never done before… and am starting to identify the information I get from it instead of ignoring it.

One new abnormal event that’s happened to me that hasn’t been mentioned yet is I’ve experienced the ability of parallel thinking. That is, I’ve actually been able to think two thoughts at once while in a meditative state. It basically happened by accident, since I was actually trying to clear my mind but had lost my grip on the mantra. The thing is, my mantra was still going and yet I was also perceiving/interpreting images in my mind’s eye. I then became self-aware of both my focus on the mantra as well as the interpretation of the images.. after a short while they both stopped as I broke both trains of thought.

As far as the actual OBE exit techniques, a problem with my process had been identified to me. The reason I wasn’t liking the exit techniques and why they seemed to pull me out of the meditative state was because I had associated the technique with my physical body. As I would focus on the technique, my awareness of my physical body would increase. So instead of going deeper “inward”, I was coming back “outward” to my body. I have to thank Selea for this. The solution to this appears to be focusing on visualization… associate the exit technique with a visualized body… not my own. Theoretically at some point I should be able to shift my point of consciousness into that imaginary thought-form by “feeling” for it. Wow.. that sounds vague to me even as I write it but at my current state of spiritual knowledge I believe it to be possible.

I also had a little bit of confusion with visualization because I thought it had to be in the 1st person.. but really 3rd person is ok and is actually more natural.

I’ll continue to post my progress and any major trials/events. My ultimate goal has changed into more than just having an OBE, it’s about evolving and understanding my consciousness as much as possible. The experiences I read about excite me to no end. Where this will go, I’m not sure yet. I’m playing with the idea of developing my psychic/intuitive powers to the point of being able to help others. I think that would be pretty cool.

Thanks for reading my posts and I give a special thanks to everyone that has provided feedback. It was of immense help to my progress.

Hi M: Congradulations on finishing what you started. On the path that is a big thing. Because on the spiritual path it is largely finishing millinnia of cycles that is going to lead to spiritual freedom. Good luck on your next step in the journey.
S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #317 - Jun 11th, 2010 at 11:17pm

6/11/2010 - evening session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Thanks to diaphragmatic breath I think I am in the perfect relaxed state of f10 body asleep… also, a surprise… a breath inside a breath… that was something… the Tibetans have very specific techniques of breathing which alters your consciousness state… unfortunately I don’t know any of the sequences but I think I just experience one of the effects of a specific sequence but, don’t know what I did… see men tall and their backs to me they stand in front of an ornate teardrop thrown (Thailand style ornamentation) the men wear a grey robe or tunic with black hoods and hold some kind of long pic or stave… red satin seat and overleaf… beauty… I am thinking…

My first strong session since exposing the inner child archetype.

Not sure what this means other than something new and more fulfilling and meaningful is about to come to pass…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #318 - Jun 12th, 2010 at 7:16pm

6/12/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Potpourri session: AKG disc 1: cut 1: JOOB disc set: relaxation disc; AKG disc 1: cut 6. Interpreter/preceiver; JOOB - A

Relaxation phase:

Now that the inner child archetype has been neutralized, the sessions are very different. I am getting to f10 faster and the body asleep state is very profound… but I got a rush of energy to the frontal lobes… possibly the expanded energy body is beginning to activate… much of my etheric body has been dormant and needs to awaken I think… I was actually feeling what I think IS the automatic o.b.e reflex mechanism… it has a form and is cylindrical kind of like an automobile starter/solenoid switch

http://www.allproducts.com/manufacture100/smartgroup/product2.jpg

As I was becoming aware of it I got a sharp pain in my left eye at the inner portion near the bridge of my nose and a sharp pain in my right thumb

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/features/reflexology/handc...

Right at the pituitary designation location. Hopefully, this is the beginning of the awakening of my etheric body… it must have been dormant while in the control of the inner child, kind of atrophied or stagnant… now I get to feed energy into it and awaken it.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #319 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 12:50pm

6/12/2010 - Update:

In the interest of full disclosure, I am posting this to attempt to have a complete clinical record.

p. 56 - AKG - symptoms associated with belief system crash:

Item 11: Finding yourself thinking about suicide

Well, this isn’t a belief system crash but an archetype dissolution which may be a parallel element of the ego structure.

Since I exposed the inner child archetype, I have had two minor anxiety attacks. Each in the morning at or near awaking from sleep. Both suggesting suicide. Now, I know my inner child archetype has used suicide to escape confronting overwhelming force… which would require rising to the higher consciousness level of ‘courage’ (which is the proper spiritually effective way to deal with existence)… but suicide allows the inner child archetype to exist on its own terms. Now, it is trying to exercise that power again because I have backed it into a corner and this is the only tool it has in its arsenal to survive.

I think all I have to do is ignore it and take the energy out of it by exposing its modus operandi into the conscious mind, like I am doing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #320 - Jun 13th, 2010 at 6:43pm

6/13/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

The rtz-double was floating outside my body, but, attach Siamese twin style to the top of my head my poc refused to detach… and my physical frontal lobes and my rtz-double lobes were attached for the whole session.

Like this:

http://www.kidzworld.com/img/upload/article/21976/a3343i0_Siamese-185.jpg

Oh well, anyone know of a good surgeon.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #321 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 8:54am

6/14/2010 - morning dream:

I am in a Macy’s parking lot with a tour holding my dog Tippy, the tour is over and I make my way to the street. I am looking to get to market street. After a time I get to a series of streets I am familiar with… I ask for directions and am pointed to a place to catch a bus to market street. I get the bus and fumble to pay  my fair and the dogs fair… I over pay but catch the error and am on the way to market street.

Significance is this normally in these maze dreams I awake in frustration because I never find what I am looking for… when in a tangle over money I always wake without resolving it. In this dream I resolve things.. (why I don’t awake in the dream to have a lucid dream I don’t know)… but as I was awakening I began to realize in real time that I AM IN A DEEP SLEEP OF WHICH I AM SLOWLY AWAKENING FROM…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #322 - Jun 14th, 2010 at 5:56pm

6/14/2010 - afternoon session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Very productive session… it started with a flash of light… then in the left ear… a barking dog… my affirmation of ‘I am floating above my body’ brings a sound in my ears… a humm and ringing… and pressure… in my cranium… I am sure my rtz-double is floating there I can feel it but I don’t see it and I am not able to move my poc into it… then I saw the new archetype a handsome young man very white tho… maybe that is just the early formative stage… he is dressed in a Victorian upper class manner… he is only missing a top hat… he looks like this:

http://images.movie-gazette.com/gallery/albums/People/billy+crudup.jpg

I guess I just have to keep patiently working at this thing.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #323 - Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:47am

6/15/2010 - morning dream:

On the horns of a dilemna

I may have been in an astral class:

I am being told I have special powers that cannot be used in gaming with earthlings… or I am successfully getting close to obtaining powers…

I know that I am close to being competent with obe. So I know it will be unethical to play poker and go about looking at the cards of other people. Monroe had Talo who seemed to like giving him straight flushes. I don’t know if Monroe continued to play poker, I heard he loved the game.

I have had dream power to pick horses. Do I now have to not play the horses which I like doing a lot, because this is a special power.

TMI has classes in using powers to play the stock market, they have Vegas junkets to use powers to play dice, even tho they are practicing and don’t attempt to break the bank… is it ethical???

Maybe this is just me… my guides are warning me personally…

I have always been provided for always will be and I don’t need more than daily sustenance… is this the price of spirituality… not having more than daily needs…???

S.

IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #324 - Jun 15th, 2010 at 1:03pm

You ask if it is ethical to preceive the numbers/winning horse before you place the bet. Yes! There are so many variables that the "chances" of being 100% correct are infinate.  And, if it is meant to be that you have monitary gain, then so be it. You are meant to learn the lessons attached to wealth.
You will enjoy TMI when you to to Gateway. It is high energy, and you get to meet persons like yourself. I have only been twice: Gateway and Guidelines. I also attended one weekend that Lorie Monroe sponsered in Conneciticut and a day seminar that previous TMI's put on. Each time, you leave with wonderment in your mind and love in your heart. Have a wonderful journey!  Hugs-- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #325 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 11:13am

6/16/2010 - morning dream:

I am definitely in some kind of astral class… tho I seem to be the only one there….

I am being instructed on a communication device. It looks like a peanut… in cross-section it has an intricate maze of copper wiring or plating… it could be the pineal gland?? It sends and receives.. That is all I remember…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #326 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 12:37pm

6/16/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Strong session. Very journey man like state. Heart chakra beginning to develop strength in its flutter and sputter. Rise to light meditation level (MCPM)… see a striking woman… dressed in a tight fitting evening dress… light orange chiffon fabric… white erimine accents… full white hair… clearly an elderly woman of substance and social standing… she seems to be hosting a grand event..

Now a woman in a dark blue business outfit… with skirt… full brown hair… professional looking…

Lots of heart action… fundamental body shifts…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #327 - Jun 16th, 2010 at 4:30pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:47am:

I am being told I have special powers that cannot be used in gaming with earthlings… or I am successfully getting close to obtaining powers…

I know that I am close to being competent with obe. So I know it will be unethical to play poker and go about looking at the cards of other people. Monroe had Talo who seemed to like giving him straight flushes. I don’t know if Monroe continued to play poker, I heard he loved the game.

I have had dream power to pick horses. Do I now have to not play the horses which I like doing a lot, because this is a special power.

TMI has classes in using powers to play the stock market, they have Vegas junkets to use powers to play dice, even tho they are practicing and don’t attempt to break the bank… is it ethical???

I have always been provided for always will be and I don’t need more than daily sustenance… is this the price of spirituality… not having more than daily needs…???

S.

6/16/2010

FYI

What this dream was telling me is this: Something mechanical was going to happen in my next racing attempt. I had a bet. I went on line and the whole betting system was down... no bets could be made. I watched the race and the horse I was going to be lost!!! So the internet failure save me money.

Interesting???!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #328 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 11:16am

6/17/2010 - morning dream:

I am climbing the stairs of an art academy (music… I sing but do not play instruments)… when I get to the top I am told I cannot join until I get accepted into a special group… I go back down the stairs trying to figure out well where is this group and how do I pay to join and get a card.

Someone comes up to me and says that girl has a pass she wants to unload. I go to her and ask for the price she says… two dollars… I open my wallet and there is a huge wad of dollar bills I buy the pass.

Well, this one resolved just before writing this post. I am listening to Carolyn Myss’ … series Energy Anatomy and I bought this pass for $30 used… I immediately had a meeting of the minds on the tribal demand for energy and how the tribe can determine how I make my decisions… instead of me making my own decisions from my spiritual need and motivation… knowing this I can now make beautiful music.

LOL!!

S.

Seraphis1 wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 9:47am:

S.

This goes back to this bit of tribal power... I come from a long line of spiritual teaching that has a belief that gambling and using powers to gamble is a breach of and misuse of such power... well it can be if used in excess or to harm others... but, in moderation and or recreation this is not true.

"The greatest illusion of all is that mankind has limitations." Robert A. Monroe.

QED!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #329 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:25pm

6/17/2010 - morning session:

Revised mix ~

Relaxation phase:

Two strong sessions in a row. Very journey man like state. F10 is well established, breathing finally consistently under control. This should be the right road.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.