Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275343 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #210 - May 3rd, 2010 at 1:37am

msagansk wrote on May 2nd, 2010 at 5:17pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 51

One time while I was meditating and realized I had lost focus, I actually saw (not visualized) myself go through a dark tunnel (1st person viewpoint) when I regained awareness. That was pretty cool, but also VERY subtle and easy to miss/forget. I really had to stop for a moment and think: “Holy crap, what was that? REMEMBER this Mike…” because I find a lot of my “daydreams” while meditating are not actively stored by my memory – they slip away quite quickly.

Hi M: This is the kind of thing that a running commentary on the tape would preserve for you in real time… otherwise you will lose a lot of useful stuff..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #211 - May 3rd, 2010 at 1:46am

msagansk wrote on May 2nd, 2010 at 5:17pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 51

I’ve been noticing a gradual shift in my overall world view as well. I find myself becoming less materialistic, or at least am noticing just how materialistic the culture is where I live. There just isn’t any balance, mostly everything is about exterior facets of life with very little emphasis on the interior. But it’s the interior that actually matters, because everything else is just temporary.

Hi M: I brought this up before… think about context and content… you are recontextualizing (.I.e.. the belief-system structure is reordering… watch this closely… )

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #212 - May 3rd, 2010 at 9:42am

Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 1:37am:
Hi M: This is the kind of thing that a running commentary on the tape would preserve for you in real time… otherwise you will lose a lot of useful stuff..

That's a good point.. but wouldn't talking break the trance?

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #213 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:03am

msagansk wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 9:42am:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 1:37am:

That's a good point.. but wouldn't talking break the trance?

Hi M: It is an acquired skill... actually I pick highlights... and softly put in key words... akg... talks about it and gives an exercise... I don't find it breaks the trance...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #214 - May 3rd, 2010 at 3:09pm

5/3/2010 - morning session:

Too well rested… not even close to borderland state… but it is interesting that the ego is trying to discredit the work… trying to shut it down… delivering some very disparaging remarks and I told you so commentary…

Streaming energy under the right leg at bend… (a name came up - deleted)… pressure left frontal lobe…  heart chakra activating… lookout cage (guard???) top of prison wall… (Mike here is where I completely forgot this incident… only the tape triggered the information)… start of a risqué sexual encounter with my ex-wife… (deleted)…

S.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2010 at 6:34pm by Seraphis1 »  

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #215 - May 3rd, 2010 at 3:31pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 3:09pm:
(Mike here is where I completely forgot this incident… only the tape triggered the information)
S.

Hehe ok. Smiley

You know, a second person suggested that I get a tape recorder today as well.. Maybe I should take the hint? heh.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #216 - May 3rd, 2010 at 4:29pm

msagansk wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 3:31pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 3:09pm:
(Mike here is where I completely forgot this incident… only the tape triggered the information)
S.

Hehe ok. Smiley

You know, a second person suggested that I get a tape recorder today as well.. Maybe I should take the hint? heh.

M: An accurate record is important in relative terms for research purposes or if you eventually decide to write a book or something... especially the physiology... your reports are lacking in the physiology of what is going on... we're going to have to hook you up to an ekg, cat scan and mri system... LOL!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #217 - May 3rd, 2010 at 7:13pm

5/3/2010 - afternoon session:

Nothing goes like I think it is going to go… I am now experiencing the rigid body… I think this is another phase of the deep relaxation syndrome tho I thought it was going to be the ‘ten thousand needles’… but, clearly my body IS asleep and this rigid state is ‘sleep paralysis’ without the fear or anxiety…

Session opens with a Fundamental energy body shift… I am aware of my physical heart ‘thumping’… that is odd I think… purple light pulse developing… heart chakra activating… I become aware of my body going ’rigid’… and I realize I am in a state of ’concentration’…

[In Yoga there are five phases of controlled conscious awareness:

1. Concentration (if you can sustain concentration which is the hardest part…the state unfolds into….meditation.)
2. Meditation… (in Yoga this is a very specialize state and not to be confused with the meaning of the word as in common usage)… the best I can describe it in Monrovian terms is the meditative state allows one to enter the M-Field in a controlled way… this apparently are where the powers are… and one is admonished not to attempt to cultivate these powers…one is to sustain the state… if one sustains the state one unfolds into… contemplation)
3. Contemplation… another specialize state with a definition other than the common understanding… (I think if you sustain the meditative state you enter the Monrovian state of timelessness…)…
4. The Sub-Superconscious state: If one sustains Contemplation one unfolds into the Sub-Superconscious state… I think this the area between focus 21 and focus 27 (inclusive)…
5. Superconscious State: Sustain TSSS and it unfolds into the SS… and this is where the Emitter and the Aperture is found…]

At this point I entered the dream mind… I was in bed with a woman… we look up and a Bishop in full regalia with a couple of attendants come in... his vestments are covered with gleaming green and white emeralds or some such gems… I am aware he has come to perform the marriage ceremony…

(I think this is a dream mind attempt to process and resolve the movie series I watched last night Judith Wharton’s - The Buccaneers…)

Feel great pressure on my forehead at the brow point…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #218 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:11pm

5/3/2010 - evening session:

This was a strange session… it start with everything being black… I winked out for a major section of the first part of fss - disc… then solar plexus chakra activated… later heart chakra… then the throat chakra… stayed in session at end of disc for some time…

Black signifies isolation and transition period. ... This is an auspicious color to dream about:signifies freedom, success, money and happy and long-lasting ...

Well, tomorrow is another day.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #219 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:53pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 4:29pm:
M: An accurate record is important in relative terms for research purposes or if you eventually decide to write a book or something... especially the physiology... your reports are lacking in the physiology of what is going on... we're going to have to hook you up to an ekg, cat scan and mri system... LOL!!

S.

Lol.. I jury rigged my headset and a long audio cable connected to my PC with Audacity as the software recorder. It works.. and it can filter out background noise. This will work for my evening sessions, but not my morning or lunch sessions when I'm away from the computer.

Will do for now!

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #220 - May 3rd, 2010 at 11:54pm

Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 7:13pm:

Nothing goes like I think it is going to go… I am now experiencing the rigid body… I think this is another phase of the deep relaxation syndrome tho I thought it was going to be the ‘ten thousand needles’… but, clearly my body IS asleep and this rigid state is ‘sleep paralysis’ without the fear or anxiety…

Session opens with a Fundamental energy body shift… I am aware of my physical heart ‘thumping’… that is odd I think… purple light pulse developing… heart chakra activating… I become aware of my body going ’rigid’… and I realize I am in a state of ’concentration’…

1. Concentration (if you can sustain concentration which is the hardest part…the state unfolds into….meditation.)
2. Meditation… (in Yoga this is a very specialize state and not to be confused with the meaning of the word as in common usage)… the best I can describe it in Monrovian terms is the meditative state allows one to enter the M-Field in a controlled way… this apparently are where the powers are… and one is admonished not to attempt to cultivate these powers…one is to sustain the state… if one sustains the state one unfolds into… contemplation)
3. Contemplation… another specialize state with a definition other than the common understanding… (I think if you sustain the meditative state you enter the Monrovian state of timelessness…)…
4. The Sub-Superconscious state: If one sustains Contemplation one unfolds into the Sub-Superconscious state… I think this the area between focus 21 and focus 27 (inclusive)…
5. Superconscious State: Sustain TSSS and it unfolds into the SS… and this is where the Emitter and the Aperture is found…]

At this point I entered the dream mind… I was in bed with a woman… we look up and a Bishop in full regalia with a couple of attendants come in... his vestments are covered with gleaming green and white emeralds or some such gems… I am aware he has come to perform the marriage ceremony…

(I think this is a dream mind attempt to process and resolve the movie series I watched last night Judith Wharton’s - The Buccaneers…)

S.

That's funny, I've been trying to map out how traditional yoga connects with Monroe. Still beyond me at this point however.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #221 - May 4th, 2010 at 12:39am

msagansk wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 11:54pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 7:13pm:

S.

That's funny, I've been trying to map out how traditional yoga connects with Monroe. Still beyond me at this point however.

LOL!!! I figured it out some time ago... the trail is easy to follow... but, I'll let you figure it out.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #222 - May 4th, 2010 at 12:44am

msagansk wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 11:53pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 4:29pm:

S.

Lol.. I jury rigged my headset and a long audio cable connected to my PC with Audacity as the software recorder. It works.. and it can filter out background noise. This will work for my evening sessions, but not my morning or lunch sessions when I'm away from the computer.

Will do for now!

Dr Frankenstein would have been proud!!   Cool

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #223 - May 4th, 2010 at 3:29pm

5/4/2010 - Morning session:

Became aware of a giant cowboy type individual wearing a straw colored stetson… he is bending over something… I decide to see if this is my rtz-double… and attempt to shift poc into the form… it is a confused in conclusive effort… I seemed to have tamed a bird, eagle or avian predator… I have him on a lease and I am walking it… (symbolism?? Is my mind telling me I am taming the rtz-double which is the bird capable of flight… and I have it on a leach??)… tension in my left eye… jolt in the right little toe… (reflexology map shows ‘brain’ stimulation… pineal???)… now in the rigid body asleep state… (am I laying in foundation… ??… I must admit I am a little disappointed that things aren't going faster… but… !!)… In a Victorian (Edwardian) … dining room …table is set… a castle?? Large glass window on far wall… Or significant manor house… (watched Brideshead Revisited last night… more dream mind digesting images??)… definitely England… lavender robes…  watching a woman (she faces away) clad in a diaphanous dress (shiff??)… her arms in the air stretching ??? I see her through a wrought iron gate… some sexual tension in the scene… woman in yellow dress…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #224 - May 4th, 2010 at 6:08pm

5/4/2010 - afternoon session:

It take a bit for the full rigidity to come in... once in it is quite nice... but the highlight of this session was a subtle flash of light at the brow point which expanded outward and enveloped my head and just as quickly faded.

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.