Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275316 times)
msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #195 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 7:54pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:30pm:
I have settled into a routine... the akg - relaxation tape as a prompt with diaphramatic breathing with a twist... hard to explain... so you will have to discover this on your own... I think it is intuitive it more or less was for me... but, I will interested in a description of your breathing sequence and what happens physiologically... let us know this... (it is the reason you need the tape... you probably won't remember the sequence physiological sensations without it...)

then my program shifts to the gateway experience... first stage separation exercise...

That's it for now, I won't change anything until it stops producing effects and what seems to be advancement... my policy is if it's working keep doing it until it stops working...

There's nothing special that I do. I sometimes focus on my nostrils as I breathe, sometimes my chest. I've started doing 3DRB at the start of my session as well.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #196 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 12:46am

4/28/2010 - evening session:

Just finished the joob session… very tired… laid down to sleep… I am in a full blown… akg - p. 56 crisis… the spiritual astral angelic ego, the mature loving entity which is my higher nature wants to stay and integrate… I knew it probably would fade or I thought it would fade, but, the spiritual ego is in a struggle with my current ego which does not want to give up…

I am jittery, listless and kind of confused… edgy and a bit cranky… but, there is now a part of me that… that wants to see everything as beautiful… the other older part wants the old duality of that which is ugly and repulsive… that is the natural order of things… everything is not beautiful… women with fat asses are not beautiful to the old me… women with fat asses are beautiful just as God created them and that which God creates makes them beautiful…

The spiritual ego exalts God… Gloria in Excelsis Deo… but the old ego says… god is okay but every day, every minute… all the time… that is ridiculous… absorbing light… being in a state of joy all the time… the other ego wants to be realistic… life is not joy all the time or so it thinks… it likes pain and suffering… occasionally… it wants to create it to feel alive and real… pain and suffering is real…

My spiritual ego knows this is not true… the whole of the physical universe is an illusion…

I need to let go of the need to feel pain and suffering to know that I exist… well the old ego needed it to know it exists… who will win this struggle… the spiritual ego is intense and radiates at a frequency that is many orders of magnitude above what I am used to… can I take a sudden dose of spiritual intensity without burning up… that is the question… stay tuned…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #197 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 7:53am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 12:46am:
4/28/2010 - evening session:

Just finished the joob session… very tired… laid down to sleep… I am in a full blown… akg - p. 56 crisis… the spiritual astral angelic ego, the mature loving entity which is my higher nature wants to stay and integrate… I knew it probably would fade or I thought it would fade, but, the spiritual ego is in a struggle with my current ego which does not want to give up…

I am jittery, listless and kind of confused… edgy and a bit cranky… but, there is now a part of me that… that wants to see everything as beautiful… the other older part wants the old duality of that which is ugly and repulsive… that is the natural order of things… everything is not beautiful… women with fat asses are not beautiful to the old me… women with fat asses are beautiful just as God created them and that which God creates makes them beautiful…

The spiritual ego exalts God… Gloria in Excelsis Deo… but the old ego says… god is okay but every day, every minute… all the time… that is ridiculous… absorbing light… being in a state of joy all the time… the other ego wants to be realistic… life is not joy all the time or so it thinks… it likes pain and suffering… occasionally… it wants to create it to feel alive and real… pain and suffering is real…

My spiritual ego knows this is not true… the whole of the physical universe is an illusion…

I need to let go of the need to feel pain and suffering to know that I exist… well the old ego needed it to know it exists… who will win this struggle… the spiritual ego is intense and radiates at a frequency that is many orders of magnitude above what I am used to… can I take a sudden dose of spiritual intensity without burning up… that is the question… stay tuned…

S.

4/29/2010 - morning dream:

The struggle of my ego transition continues.

Woke up with my solar plexus in knots…

Biblically: ‘The bottomless pit, is the abdomen area, or solar plexus, where your main organs are, this is EGYPT.’

The solar plexus chakra contains all the pairs of opposites that keep the Universe real as it works in conjunction with the navel and root chakra to maintain the illusion…

In the Masonic tradition… Hyram Abiff the master builder (my spiritual ego) is accosted by the three apprentices… Jubela,  Jubelo, Jubelum… (the three lower chakras and the lower ‘ego’ with wants to get in control of the laws to control the universe) when he refuses to give them the ‘keys’ they kill him.

In my dream: Someone has killed my sheep… I know who it is I go over to his ranch and kill his sheep… and shoot the ranch hands who try to stop me… the others throw down their arms and walk out with their hands up… I am yelling and screaming at them…

I wake up…

I know that The lamb is the Pineal gland, that gets roasted at the passover, as the electrical energy passes over it. This is the real meaning of the passover, as the lamb (pineal gland) is roasted.

That is the tradition… and this must have some relationship to what is going on in my current crisis but I don’t have a clue how to interpret it… except that I just keep doing what I am doing… keep on keeping on…

The only other parallel is the Cain and Abel story which in the dream there are no symbols pointing to this… I awakened my spiritual ego (Abel) yesterday… it wants to stay awakened… my lower ego (Cain) wants to kill it…

I the watcher am an innocent bystander…

This a big problem when you are going it alone without a guru. But it can be done.

S

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #198 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 3:00pm

Seraphis1,

The solar plexus is egypt? What? Your last posts seem to be curve fitting internal struggles into a belief structure that makes no sense. Maybe I'm thick as a brick. Mysticism aside, what's the struggle about?

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #199 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 4:33pm

Volu wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 3:00pm:
Seraphis1,

The solar plexus is egypt? What? Your last posts seem to be curve fitting internal struggles into a belief structure that makes no sense. Maybe I'm thick as a brick. Mysticism aside, what's the struggle about?

I agree, I'm pretty lost.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #200 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 6:30pm

Volu wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 3:00pm:
Seraphis1,

Hi Volu: In Biblical symbolism... Egypt is the lower world... ruled thru the Solar Plexus chakra... Moses is the higher self and ascends out of Egypt to the upper levels of consciousness. Using the staff... (spinal column and raising kundalini).

Ultimately, this is not important in the modern era... I personally understand how it works and what it means and can use the concepts effectively... unless you have done a deep study of it I would ignore it.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #201 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 6:35pm

4/29/2010 - Afternoon session:

Well, that was a harrowing eventful 48 hours in my life… first after this mornings dream incident and aftermath decided to use my Bahia Confidant… it worked really, really well… got the whole thing in the open… it was a Jungian experience in which much of the unconscious underpinnings of the events of the last 48 hours were brought to the surface…

Went back to akg - p 56, I figure my ‘belief-system’ crash to fit…

1. Disorientation
2. Disassociation

The solution was the Confidant. I feel very stabilize and in control right this moment… was unable to do any (and BM doesn’t recommend pressing in situations such as this… ) to do any sessions until 2pm…

Decide to continue with the relaxation cut and the first stage separation cut… there is no point in trying to second guess how to proceed and jump around willy nilly… I still have to get 100 % relaxation down and I still have to satisfy the fss… requirements so that is what I will continue to do until I get a real change up signal.

The session went well… I hesitated to explain my breathing system to you M… because I wasn’t sure what I was intuiting… now, I know I discovered the full implications of it in this session… YOU CAN ISOLATE, CONTACT AND RELAX EACH PHYSICAL ANLAGE OF THE SOLAR PLEXUS… I assume the isomeric relationship between the etheric body where the solar plexus chakra resides and the solar plexus nerve ganglia are interacting but I have not discovered the pathway as I did with the heart chakra (I.e… thru the Vagus/aortic ganglia connection).
The diaphragm is undoubtedly the mechanical control for the solar plexus and therefore the solar plexus chakra… thus the heavy emphasis in the various Yoga systems for diaphragmatic breathe… when I woke up this morning with knots in my solar plexus region they were on the left side and just about where the phrenic plexus, suprarenal plexus and the Lienal plexus are positioned… thus, the dream was activating through this area and this must be where the lower ego resides and attempts to defend itself… [In the Biblical account Saul is a personification of the Solar Plexus chakra… he is unable to give up everything as God commanded… I.e… he was to completely destroy the enemy… leave nothing alive… people, cattle and property… he doesn’t obey the command in its entirety… thus closing himself off from the higher self and higher chakras… ].

So with proper control of the breath one can isolate each nerve plexus center and relax it… I don’t know exactly what will happen… there may be a streaming of past life events to be confronted because I suspect this is the gateway to the unconscious mind.

All in all this first successful session since the Angel event… I am happy with it.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #202 - Apr 29th, 2010 at 9:46pm

That's interesting, you're targeting specific muscles with each relaxation/breath and it ties into much more than I ever thought. I always just figured relaxation was to make sure your tense muscles wouldn't interfere with the practice.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #203 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 12:59am

msagansk wrote on Apr 29th, 2010 at 9:46pm:
That's interesting, you're targeting specific muscles with each relaxation/breath and it ties into much more than I ever thought. I always just figured relaxation was to make sure your tense muscles wouldn't interfere with the practice.

Hi M: I am not targeting... the experiential effort is revealing a subtle intuitive action... I free associate so that I go with the flow and something happens and my interpreter... explains what is going on... then I objectify the subjective... I have no plan... I just keep doing the exercise and go with the flow...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #204 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 1:40pm

4/30/2010 - morning session:

Session starts immediately with sharp pain in just under little finger joint near middle finger joint. (reflexology hand map suggest… my heart chakra is reflecting activation in another way… if you will remember… it used emerald green curtains to activate)… sharp pains forth toe little toe outer portion right foot… (reflexology hand map suggest… brain area activation… pineal?? Pituitary??)…  reclining brunette long flowing hair period dress… medieval era… favors Ava Gardner…

Close to this except for the outfit… as I said medieval… she seems very Mary Magdalene like…

http://www.katearecchi.com/ava_gardner_01.jpg

I try to shift poc into her… not successful… already occupied… not the rtz-double…

Eos… interrupted by housekeeping forgot to put up my meditation sign.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #205 - Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:07pm

I’ve satisfied at least two of the four conditions for an obe…

1. 100 % relaxation… I think it is about 95 % not sure bur feel completely relaxed with subtle variations… have no way to evaluate the state…

2. I have quieted my mind to the extent that I can id the perceiver… image and visual maker… see vague visuals… interpreter… lite effort of the interpeter to id the visuals… but… it sputters…

3. Shifting my poc is a problem….

But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode… it is building something like inflating a balloon… but, the disc always goes into shutdown come back mode when this happens… not sure what to do… I attempt to stay in session when disc ends but… it seems to bring back from the edge and I don’t have the (psychic energy??) to hold the tight rope walk….

The fourth condition is to have enough psychic energy to sustain the state….

Intuitively I suspect that keeping on keeping on is the solution…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #206 - May 1st, 2010 at 2:16am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 30th, 2010 at 11:07pm:

I’ve satisfied at least two of the four conditions for an obe…

1. 100 % relaxation… I think it is about 95 % not sure bur feel completely relaxed with subtle variations… have no way to evaluate the state…

2. I have quieted my mind to the extent that I can id the perceiver… image and visual maker… see vague visuals… interpreter… lite effort of the interpeter to id the visuals… but… it sputters…

3. Shifting my poc is a problem….

But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode…

it is building something like inflating a balloon… but, the disc always goes into shutdown come back mode when this happens… not sure what to do… I attempt to stay in session when disc ends but… it seems to bring back from the edge and I don’t have the (psychic energy??) to hold the tight rope walk….

The fourth condition is to have enough psychic energy to sustain the state….

Intuitively I suspect that keeping on keeping on is the solution…

S.

Just as I was about to go to sleep... I had a thought... there are four phases of the obe... The fundamental energy body which generates the expanded energy body I wonder is the But, I can’t describe this sensation of a big build up of some force… it wants to explode… IS the expanded energy body attempting to generate... ???

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #207 - May 2nd, 2010 at 12:17am

5/1/2010 - evening session:

I finally think I know what it is I am doing…
Session starts with a sharp pain in the phrenic plexus… at last I have duplicated consciously a pain… getting into the solar plexus and consequently the solar plexus chakra is a toe in the door… my breathing technique is beginning to payoff… feeling very confident in this path…

Got a body jolt… (obe symptom)… fundamental energy body shivering very subtly like a bowl of jello… had the filling balloon sensation… very pronounced… must be close… steady as she goes…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #208 - May 2nd, 2010 at 4:56pm

5/2/2010 - Power nap:

Today is supposed to be my day of rest.. But I did a power nap and holy cow… the vibrations came in… I must be very close to a controlled o.b.e…

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #209 - May 2nd, 2010 at 5:17pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 51

So about a week has gone by with trying OBE exit techniques, and I am making progress. It seems like there won’t be any major changes to the day by day practice according to Mastering Astral Projection. The only thing that changes is a different exit technique to try every couple of days.

Fundamentally though, all the exit techniques are pretty much the same. The basic idea is to focus your awareness to a point in space outside your body. My favorite so far has been the basic rope technique, where you imagine yourself climbing a rope upwards from your body.

A major roadblock I’ve hit is that I have a hard time keeping my mind focused on climbing the rope for more than maybe 30 seconds. I’m getting better at catching myself wandering with my thoughts, but sometimes it really surprises me. One minute I’ll be practicing my exit technique, and the next minute I’ll realize that I had been daydreaming and I don’t even realize how I lost track/focus.

On the other hand, I’m starting to notice a distinction between some of the daydreams. Some of them are clearly my own subconscious mind worrying about various aspects of my life (the ego, I guess). However, others can be rather – weird. I’ll sometimes “see” people I’ve never met before quite clearly, in a situation that seems beyond what my own mind could come up with. Maybe they’re just symbolism/metaphors created by my own mind, but they seem so random and out of place. If you are familiar with the perceiver/interpreter concept by Bruce Moen, then I think I may be getting better at non-physical perception without letting my interpreter run away with the thought (which I have noticed as well).

One time while I was meditating and realized I had lost focus, I actually saw (not visualized) myself go through a dark tunnel (1st person viewpoint) when I regained awareness. That was pretty cool, but also VERY subtle and easy to miss/forget. I really had to stop for a moment and think: “Holy crap, what was that? REMEMBER this Mike…” because I find a lot of my “daydreams” while meditating are not actively stored by my memory – they slip away quite quickly.

Depending on your definition of OBE some of you might say I’ve already been successful by the experiences I’ve just mentioned, and my lucid dream in the past. Through my readings I’ve discovered just how broad “out-of-body” really is. The classic floating above your physical body in the real-time zone is actually only a VERY small subset of the continuum of consciousness. I’m very interested in exploring all of this quite a bit further.

In my search to improve the focus of my mind and self awareness I’ve stumbled across traditional Yoga. I’m not talking about the physical fitness program you see in the West, but the original and true Yoga. The Yogis figured all of this consciousness “stuff” out (including OBE and more) thousands of years ago! One particular site I like is SwamiJ.com, because it has a huge wealth of free knowledge on this topic.

In MAP, there are optional exercises in the 90 day program. I’ve substituted some of those for exercises I feel would be more beneficial to me, based on what I’ve learned from other authors. I’ve been listening to a Hemi-Sync track once a day, which I absolutely love. I try to be as present and aware as possible throughout the regular happenings of my day, and I’ve extended the time I practice mind taming each day. I usually do breath awareness for mind taming, but I’ve recently been experimenting with repeating a mantra.

I’ve been noticing a gradual shift in my overall world view as well. I find myself becoming less materialistic, or at least am noticing just how materialistic the culture is where I live. There just isn’t any balance, mostly everything is about exterior facets of life with very little emphasis on the interior. But it’s the interior that actually matters, because everything else is just temporary.

I think that if more people realized that consciousness is eternal and that the whole point is to have it evolve and grow in knowledge, then there wouldn’t be so much focus on materialism and so many of our problems would go away.

Heh, sorry for getting a little carried away there. Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.