Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 278933 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #180 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 8:55pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 25th, 2010 at 4:03pm:
OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 43

Over the past couple days I’ve felt quite a bit of tension at the top of my head while doing the exercises. I’m not sure if this is an energy build up or if this some part of my mind resisting the process. Maybe I am not relaxing enough beforehand, I’m not too sure.

Would you say it is like 'a crown of thorns'?? Smiley

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #181 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 8:57pm

4/26/2010 - Day Off:

Repaired and fly my helicopter yesterday.

http://www.xheli.com/esbicolarche.html

I love watching the helicopter slowly rise into the air… just like my o.b.e. experiences… except I haven’t tried to shift my poc into the cockpit…

But, I discovered something yesterday… I am given to power naps and I did three of them… odd thing happened I went right to borderland… I wasn’t supposed to do anything spiritual but there it was… I was imaging etc… but I was just the watcher…  but, the odd thing is that when I am ready to actually go to bed and sleep nothing happens… like my body knows the difference… I just sleep… in Monroe’s books he talked about sleeping and going for o.b.e. and that they were two different things but he never explained himself and I still don’t have a clue why it is different.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #182 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 9:13pm

From the first couple sessions I’ve done already it’s apparent to me that I still need quite a bit of work on taming my mind. I find it hard to focus on one thing (ex. climbing the rope) for longer than 30 seconds, if that. I feel like this is the hardest part for most people, losing focus is so easy in this day and age.

What technique are you using to quiet your mind??

On a bit of a practical note, I used to find the egg timer quite useful for pacing the various daily exercises. Now that I’ve done them so many times they are now memorized, and find it more beneficial to just keep my eyes closed and do the exercises at my own pace. This prevents me from breaking my trance state to reset the egg timer for the next exercise.

Very good realization… find your own way of working… congratulations…

One benefit to losing focus and going into a day dream while I meditate is that I’ve become much more aware of the “snap-back” feeling you get when you “wake up”. It literally feels like you’re falling or snapping back into your body. If you’ve ever had a dream where you’re falling and then wake up you’ll know what I’m talking about. The astral projection model/theory would suggest that it actually IS your subtle/energy body snapping back into alignment with your physical body.

In any case, becoming more aware of the subtle changes that occur between the awake/dreaming state is probably pretty key to becoming successful at OBE.

What makes you think you weren’t o.b. ? 

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #183 - Apr 26th, 2010 at 11:28pm

For your first question, no I wouldn't say it's a crown of thorns. It's almost like a light-headed/tension headache sort of feeling.

To quiet my mind my main method is to focus on my breath, specifically on the chest/stomach.

And as for your last question, I suppose as a technicality I was OB. Just like a regular dream is OB... in the non-physical. I was just a little bit more conscious of the transition.

When I'm talking OBE I mean the more classic vibrations/lifting feeling where you get into the real-time zone. But I'll take what I can get. Smiley

Yeah, those helicopters are cool hehe.

I know what you mean about the naps too. I think it might have something to do with how tired your mind is at that time.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #184 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 11:50am

[quote author=262228232A2E27382A2C2A253820224B0 link=1268502700/183#183 date=1272338918]

To quiet my mind my main method is to focus on my breath, specifically on the chest/stomach. [/qoute]

There are some subtlties about breathing that should begin to show up... it would be good for me to tell you about them... you need to discover them yourself... but, it comes naturally I think.

Have you used the perceiver/interpreter material yet... in attempting to separate the two and becoming aware of where they come from and how they start and propagate???

S. [/qoute]

Hi M: Sorry, I shouldn't have been so cryptic about the breathing... it's in the diaphram... (it could take you many years to stumble into it... it was a little unfair to not tell you that much anyway)... get a book on singing... classical training... it will explain diaphramatic breath techniques... once you get that the other parts will be naturally developed by intuition... (also hatha yoga teachers can give you exercises concerning diaphramatic breathing.

You might want to read: Alvin Schwartz's - "An Unlikely Prophet"

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #185 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 11:56am

msagansk wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 at 11:28pm:
Yeah, those helicopters are cool hehe.

Do you fly?  Meditate on the slow, smooth rising into the air of the helicopter... it is an amazing sensation. Think of how that relates to the slow separation of the RTZDouble as it lifts out of the body and floats, hovering over the body...

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #186 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 12:00pm

I've read about the perceiver/interpreter but I have not done the exercises yet. It makes sense to me intellectually though.

I don't use those helicopters regularly, no.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #187 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 4:44pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 26th, 2010 at 11:28pm:
I know what you mean about the naps too. I think it might have something to do with how tired your mind is at that time.
O

4/27/2010 - Power nap session:

It happened again... I got into a power nap mode and sat in my session recliner an I began to go into borderland... first the purple pulsing light began to imminate out of the third eye/pituitary?? and I stayed with it... a hole formed in the center of the pulse and I saw all this black forms like chairs... tables and arabic symbols just randomly being created... then... I had the big event... the biggest fundamental body shift I ever experience... I was two beings for a fraction of a second... but, very pronounced... then all of a sudden a stage with table and a microphone stand appeared... like a stand up comic was about to perform.... then I just came slowly out it... I wonder how you consciously induce that state....

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #188 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:17pm

4/27/2010 - Afternoon session:

Emerald green curtains (this is the color of the heart chakra generally… wonder if I am getting a new heart chakra symbol of activation…). In the first stage separation cut of gateway experience there is an exercise that guides in backing slowly out of the body… in this session I seem to be looking down a long corridor as I (sensation of moving) begin to seem to see the top of my head and the back of my recliner… I don’t have a clear feeling of being in the rtz double or that there even is a rtz double… but I do appear to see myself… I think this is a mind split phenomena… or a phasing event as opposed to obe… now I see a youth standing dressed very Venice, Ca beach boy style… could this be the rtx double… my poc… is still in my pineal gland… heart chakra activates in the conventional manner I am used to… looking back at myself (entered the instruction to be a cloud emerging out of a hole in the top of my head…) another mind split because I am seeing a Frederico Fellini looking Italian empressario in a white suit with a floppy brimmed white fedora looking very rakish…and looking right at me with a mischievous smile… this has to be the rtz double… (but I never think to move my poc…don’t seem to have presence of mind)… I must be accessing the dream mind… for some reason… (this has to be the right interpretation…because my Fundamental Energy body is shaking like jello… very pronounce… it is trying to break loose… )  EOS!

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #189 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 9:23pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:17pm:

Emerald green curtains (this is the color of the heart chakra generally… wonder if I am getting a new heart chakra symbol of activation…). In the first stage separation cut of gateway experience there is an exercise that guides in backing slowly out of the body… in this session I seem to be looking down a long corridor as I (sensation of moving) begin to seem to see the top of my head and the back of my recliner… I don’t have a clear feeling of being in the rtz double or that there even is a rtz double… but I do appear to see myself… I think this is a mind split phenomena… or a phasing event as opposed to obe… now I see a youth standing dressed very Venice, Ca beach boy style… could this be the rtx double… my poc… is still in my pineal gland… heart chakra activates in the conventional manner I am used to… looking back at myself (entered the instruction to be a cloud emerging out of a hole in the top of my head…) another mind split because I am seeing a Frederico Fellini looking Italian empressario in a white suit with a floppy brimmed white fedora looking very rakish…and looking right at me with a mischievous smile… this has to be the rtz double… (but I never think to move my poc…don’t seem to have presence of mind)… I must be accessing the dream mind… for some reason… (this has to be the right interpretation…because my Fundamental Energy body is shaking like jello… very pronounce… it is trying to break loose… )  EOS!

S.

What technique are you using for this session?

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #190 - Apr 27th, 2010 at 9:37pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 45

I’ve finished reading the Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook as well as The Secret of the Soul. The Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook is absolutely fantastic and I am starting to incorporate its exercises into my daily practice. I’ll be writing about my experiences with it as well.

I flipped through The Secret of the Soul as the writing didn’t appeal to me that much, much of it was testimonials about things I already knew about or concepts that seemed more rudimentary than Monroe’s Focus Level system. I’ve also been casually reading about traditional yoga (not the physical exercise), Thomas Campbell’s online material, as well as the posts made by Frank Kepple on the subject of phasing.

Today’s main OBE exit technique was to imagine climbing a rope downards. While doing this I felt intense pressure on top of head, like a vice, which later moved down to my third eye and then stayed there. Pressure stopped as soon as I stopped the exercise, although a mild throbbing was felt afterward. This pressure was very intense and made it quite difficult to focus on climbing down the rope.

The pressure was a downward pressure, almost as if my the act of imagining the downward climbing was pulling my etheric body. But for some reason I guess it didn’t want to let go… I also think I started to feel my heart chakra flutter but my excitement and awareness of it quickly made it stop.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #191 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:24pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm:

S.

4/28/2010 - morning session:

Every time I get what seems to be a break through… I.e… the fact that the entities I see may be my rtz-double and I should try to shift my poc into the double…, that I seem to have this affinity for the dream territory and somehow drift into it… but, more importantly I seem to naturally do the mind split thing… so naturally I thought my next session would extend the last… but, it seems that after one of these event - full sessions one has to reload… so to speak…

This one opens with body sensations… again… they haven’t been around for awhile… energy began to stream on the left arm at the bicep level… left thigh… energy streaming downward… solar plexus spasms… around the lineal and phrenic plexus on the left side… itching left nostril lower right inner portion… sharp pains in right inner ring finger and middle finger area just about the joint… dark blue sky on undulating horizon… looking into a modern living room see the back of a brunette… paige boy cut short hair… white blouse… black baggy jumpers… itching in left ear upper inner lobe… sharp painful nerve jolts along the outer rim of the left foot… picture of a horse feeding off a tree…

As you can see there was no chance to attempt a poc transfer… tho in retrospect is the brunnette!!!! My rtz-double should I have tried to transfer my poc into her… my, my… I think I goofed… !!!! LOL!!!!

S.

ps: toward the end of the session the body numbness became very pronounced and is getting ready to encompass my whole body... that should be interesting when I am completely and total numb everywhere...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #192 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:30pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 9:23pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:17pm:

S.

What technique are you using for this session?

I have settled into a routine... the akg - relaxation tape as a prompt with diaphramatic breathing with a twist... hard to explain... so you will have to discover this on your own... I think it is intuitive it more or less was for me... but, I will interested in a description of your breathing sequence and what happens physiologically... let us know this... (it is the reason you need the tape... you probably won't remember the sequence physiological sensations without it...)

then my program shifts to the gateway experience... first stage separation exercise...

That's it for now, I won't change anything until it stops producing effects and what seems to be advancement... my policy is if it's working keep doing it until it stops working...

S.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #193 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:38pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 28th, 2010 at 3:24pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 27th, 2010 at 8:19pm:

S.

4/28/2010 - morning session:

Every time I get what seems to be a break through… I.e… the fact that the entities I see may be my rtz-double and I should try to shift my poc into the double…, that I seem to have this affinity for the dream territory and somehow drift into it… but, more importantly I seem to naturally do the mind split thing… so naturally I thought my next session would extend the last… but, it seems that after one of these event - full sessions one has to reload… so to speak…

This one opens with body sensations… again… they haven’t been around for awhile… energy began to stream on the left arm at the bicep level… left thigh… energy streaming downward… solar plexus spasms… around the lineal and phrenic plexus on the left side… itching left nostril lower right inner portion… sharp pains in right inner ring finger and middle finger area just about the joint… dark blue sky on undulating horizon… looking into a modern living room see the back of a brunette… paige boy cut short hair… white blouse… black baggy jumpers… itching in left ear upper inner lobe… sharp painful nerve jolts along the outer rim of the left foot… picture of a horse feeding off a tree…

As you can see there was no chance to attempt a poc transfer… tho in retrospect is the brunnette!!!! My rtz-double should I have tried to transfer my poc into her… my, my… I think I goofed… !!!! LOL!!!!

S.

ps: toward the end of the session the body numbness became very pronounced and is getting ready to encompass my whole body... that should be interesting when I am completely and total numb everywhere...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #194 - Apr 28th, 2010 at 6:17pm

4/28/2010 - Afternoon session:

Just came out of session… I feel very mature and different… I successfully got my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… On the astral I am a (dream world??) very beautiful, blond, blue-eyed angel wearing very electric blue robes… wonder how long this state will last…

My heart chakra is still active as I write…

Session opened as follows: Heart chakra activating… someone is looking at me… electric blue clad (robe) angel reaching for something… I decide to shift my p.o.c. into the rtz-double… I accomplish the shift I see my body sitting in the chair… I hear someone say, ‘We (I) was wondering when you would figure this out…’… I become very confused… the tape instructions are coming in and I can’t decide what to do… looking in a book of pictures… bldg in to classical stone structures… could be 19th century architecture… baby upside down… I hear music… and seem to be aware of dancing… but not clear… kissing going on… heart chakra… everything is royal blue… my skull is pulsing… pressure on the top of my head… bill fisher calling me…

S.

ps: something like this:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/blond%20male%20angel%20blue%20robes/skgang/Ma...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.