Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34
Send Topic Print
90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience (Read 275435 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: 90-Day Trial: Achieve an Out of Body Experience
Reply #165 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:29pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 2:55pm:
Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 2:51pm:
dream two: I got lost in the city there are freeways and bus lines I don't know how to get where I am going... (I still don't wake up in the dream)... lucid dreaming is not one of my skills...

Could the network of roads represent your belief system tree and signify that you're feeling a little lost with parts of it?

That is an astute observation... that is probably the right interpretation.

By the way here are the ground rules I established with my Bahia friend... we took a walk in the desert... he was to listen until I finished then we could q and a... but, he was astounished at my past life memories and who I was and he never asked or discussed the consultation again.

That is the ideal scene.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #166 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:30pm

The quotes are getting a little messy so I will just do a regular reply lol.

I will do what I can. I don't have a lapel mic but if the blackberry doesn't pick it up that well then I can always get one.

Going to some spiritual church is my idea to find someone spirituality evolved in person. We'll see how that goes.

I don't have a problem with personal power, but there will be relationship conflicts (especially with my father). I just genuinely don't know how to go about explaining this to them. The best word I have that they would understand is "meditation". Even if I said something along the lines of "exploring consciousness" they would be lost. lol

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #167 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:32pm

msagansk wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:30pm:
The quotes are getting a little messy so I will just do a regular reply lol.

I will do what I can. I don't have a lapel mic but if the blackberry doesn't pick it up that well then I can always get one.

Going to some spiritual church is my idea to find someone spirituality evolved in person. We'll see how that goes.

I don't have a problem with personal power, but there will be relationship conflicts (especially with my father). I just genuinely don't know how to go about explaining this to them. The best word I have that they would understand is "meditation". Even if I said something along the lines of "exploring consciousness" they would be lost. lol

Why tell them anything.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #168 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:35pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:32pm:
Why tell them anything.

S.

I don't have to, of course. But I do enjoy (trying to) have an open and communicative relationship with them.

And I guess one of my principles is honesty. I absolutely hate lying. Since I talk with them regularly it would almost certainly come up.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #169 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:50pm

goobygirl wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 12:05pm:
I use Gateway as well. I have a hard time reaching focus 10. I get numb then tingly but I'm not sure what's really going on if it is 10 or not. I feel like the time on the tapes given to reach 10 is not long enough. I often click out and wake up to Monroe telling me to do something. The other day he started talking in my ear after I had clicked out and I really had a startle! I mean, a gasp and a jump! ha ha

Have you got AKG and the discs… Bruce Moen’s relaxation exercise on that disc is the best around it is a perfect execution of Kiss (keep it simple stupid). You realize that numbness and the tingling is what you want to tease into becoming stronger and deeper they should eventually evolve into the “ ten thousand needles” the one of the precursors to the o.b.e event…

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #170 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 4:25pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 3:50pm:
Have you got AKG and the discs… Bruce Moen’s relaxation exercise on that disc is the best around it is a perfect execution of Kiss (keep it simple stupid). You realize that numbness and the tingling is what you want to tease into becoming stronger and deeper they should eventually evolve into the “ ten thousand needles” the one of the precursors to the o.b.e event…

S.

I do have that yes. I am finding all the different techniques taught in MAP to be quite a lot. It's a good "sampler" but hard to really get good at one thing.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #171 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 5:09pm

4/23/2010 - Afternoon session:

This session characterized by three subtle movements of The Fundamental Body… the thump… (unusual noises mean an o.b.e. occurred… ) a being who look like out-of-body dude except he was wearing a black head ban… grabbed my arm… I suppose he was trying to drag me out of my body… I assume the real obd didn’t invade my space without my permission LOL!! I think this was a dream mind o.b.e. event..

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #172 - Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:12pm

4/23/2010 - Evening session:

Very busy session… ornate visions… tabernacles…

Mulatto child… grayish blue eyes… watched matrix movie last night probably a echo image sequence… itch left side nose, energy streaming calf left leg… rib cage left side energy streaming… itching upper cheek left side…  heart chakra activating… silhouette of a man seated on a mound… may be nude or bare chested… kind of a Pan look but not half man/animal… in a halo blue light… see an alter… a tabernacle in the middle… door opens… Egyptian goddess… framed in opening…  triangular ornate framed mirror man’s bust in it… frame made of large orbs… gold?? Silver??? … 

This is my version of reaching the emitter and aperture… it is all very religious in symbolism and elaborate carvings and cathedral setting… very deep relaxed state… very much the watcher hard to talk for the tape…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #173 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 2:02am

Seraphis1 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2010 at 11:12pm:
4/23/2010 - Evening session:

Very busy session… ornate visions… tabernacles…

Mulatto child… grayish blue eyes… watched matrix movie last night probably a echo image sequence… itch left side nose, energy streaming calf left leg… rib cage left side energy streaming… itching upper cheek left side…  heart chakra activating… silhouette of a man seated on a mound… may be nude or bare chested… kind of a Pan look but not half man/animal… in a halo blue light… see an alter… a tabernacle in the middle… door opens… Egyptian goddess… framed in opening…  triangular ornate framed mirror man’s bust in it… frame made of large orbs… gold?? Silver??? … 

This is my version of reaching the emitter and aperture… it is all very religious in symbolism and elaborate carvings and cathedral setting… very deep relaxed state… very much the watcher hard to talk for the tape…

S.

This is interesting, if I was in the research business it would be interesting to discover who designed the tabernacle holy Eucharist altar, chalice (Holy Grail) ritual in the Holy Roman Church… how far back does it go…. It is clear to me, someone in the early church knew of the emitter and the aperture and designed a ritual around it… but, the meaning of it as describe in Robert Monroe’s Ultimate Journey is lost… today it is an empty ritual… but, someone knew of it at one time….

It is also clear to me that the whole thing is an updating of Solomon’s Temple and at the center of the Temple in the Holy of Holies is The Ark of the Covenant…. (this got transposed into The Golden Tabernacle, as I always see it when I get enough altitude to visit the area…

This is most amazing and moving to experience… profound… full of in expressible meaning and fulfillment….

Thank you Universe for giving me this experience and insight… it is… beautiful!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #174 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 1:43pm

4/24/2010 - morning session:

Got into a state I have never experience... I was a solid form... I could have stayed in this state forever... I thought except I have a life... LOL!! wonder where that goes... all you have to do to get out of any state is to think the number one... I wonder if this was a controlled sleep paralysis... hummmmm!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #175 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 6:05pm

4/24/2010 - Afternoon session:

Definitely a change it the manner I go into relaxed state but, not what I was expecting… there is a clear gaining of strength of volition… tho… still not like deciding to take one step forward or stand up as a baby just learning to walk might… but, a clear beginning of volition… had a strong piercing shock in my heart area it was subcutaneous so not sure if that was a heart chakra activation or the real heart somehow gets a stimulation jolt… but, I was very encouraged… number of o.b.e… flutters… it wants to happen!!!

S.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #176 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 9:29pm

Seraphis, the symptoms you've described could as well be pulls from your ego, and/or the mundane life. I've found that it's important to discern from which "area" a feeling comes. For me it is often difficult to figure this out.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #177 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 11:01pm

spooky2 wrote on Apr 24th, 2010 at 9:29pm:
Seraphis, the symptoms you've described could as well be pulls from your ego, and/or the mundane life. I've found that it's important to discern from which "area" a feeling comes. For me it is often difficult to figure this out.

Spooky

The illusion IS the 'ego'... all form is ego... symptoms are form... and they are an illusion... the object to keep working until they all drop away and all that is left is 'Self'

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #178 - Apr 24th, 2010 at 11:03pm

4/24/2010 - Evening session:

I must be very close to some kind of an event… there are some very unusual things happening… almost tempted to put the borderland disc in but if this one is doing something then I should take it to wherever it goes…

Eye on right side… looking up at a man’s face… could this be my real time zone double… must try to shift my poc into the form… lots of  Fundamental body shifts small but very subtle… saw myself behind my chair… but… my poc is still in my brain area… pineal gland?? Tried the bounce exercise… heart chakra engaging… wow!!! The universe stopped for a moment… !!!

Well gang tomorrow is Sunday… on the seventh day God rested… I am going to take a cue from God and rest all day tomorrow see  you on Monday.

S.

IP Logged

msagansk

ALK Member

Canada
Reply #179 - Apr 25th, 2010 at 4:03pm

OBE/Astral Projection Trial Day 43

Here it is, week 6! This is the week where I finally get to do some OBE exit techniques. This week will focus on Robert Bruce’s “Rope” technique, where you visualize and feel a rope above you that you use to climb. I have tried this method before in the past and have found it to quickly put me in a mind awake/body asleep state.

From the first couple sessions I’ve done already it’s apparent to me that I still need quite a bit of work on taming my mind. I find it hard to focus on one thing (ex. climbing the rope) for longer than 30 seconds, if that. I feel like this is the hardest part for most people, losing focus is so easy in this day and age.

I’ve read that it can take months/years of daily meditation to effectively quiet the mind. It’s clear to me that it’s probably going to take that long for me as well. I used to be quite aloof and lost in my own mind (and still am at times) so I have quite a bit of ground to cover.

So having an OBE in 90 days might be a bit of a stretch. I’ll give it my best effort though. This is probably why many people give up on the process. Luckily, there are many other benefits to this daily practice so I’m going to continue regardless.

On a bit of a practical note, I used to find the egg timer quite useful for pacing the various daily exercises. Now that I’ve done them so many times they are now memorized, and find it more beneficial to just keep my eyes closed and do the exercises at my own pace. This prevents me from breaking my trance state to reset the egg timer for the next exercise.

Over the past couple days I’ve felt quite a bit of tension at the top of my head while doing the exercises. I’m not sure if this is an energy build up or if this some part of my mind resisting the process. Maybe I am not relaxing enough beforehand, I’m not too sure.

One benefit to losing focus and going into a day dream while I meditate is that I’ve become much more aware of the “snap-back” feeling you get when you “wake up”. It literally feels like you’re falling or snapping back into your body. If you’ve ever had a dream where you’re falling and then wake up you’ll know what I’m talking about. The astral projection model/theory would suggest that it actually IS your subtle/energy body snapping back into alignment with your physical body.

In any case, becoming more aware of the subtle changes that occur between the awake/dreaming state is probably pretty key to becoming successful at OBE.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.