Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Airplane Dreams (Read 2124 times)
goobygirl

USA
Airplane Dreams
Feb 25th, 2010 at 12:57am

First time I recall having an airplane dream. The dream started as I was getting on an airplane and then realized there was danger, like the plane was going to blow up. Somehow I was all of a sudden on the wing of the airplane as it was taking off, and I wanted to jump onto the ground before it got too high off the ground. But, I failed, and ended up jumping from a higher level and then looking down as I was falling and thinking, well, I can't do anything about it, I might as well enjoy it (I've gone skydiving in the past and enjoyed it).

Then the dream clicked back to the original starting point of the dream and it was as if the dream got reset. This time a male friend (don't know who it was) took me onto an Israeli airplane and I had the feeling that this time I would be safe.

Dream ended.

Very strange dream for me, especially with the "re-set" dream thing happening.

Goobygirl

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Airplane Dreams
Reply #1 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 9:30am

I think it's interesting here how you went through such a complete experience. You felt danger, you escaped the danger to find another danger which you perceived as unconquerable, but you made the best of it. Then, you were rewarded, by a positive, relaxed follow-up. It seems that because you have had the experience of sky-diving, your mind is preset in some ways. If you had realized a 'moment of doubt' about being on the wing (like, this can't be happening like this), you may have been able to become lucid. Then, you might have been able to find another way to function through the scene. However, it seems that the initial dream ended suddenly. I have floated down to street level from ridiculous heights, although not often. Perhaps if you had made it all the way down without the 'reset' thing happening, you might have actually had a smoother landing than you anticipated. Who knows what might have happened next? In the dream-world there is no gravity like here. To me it feels like you can run as fast as you want there, take off flying anytime you feel like it. Just kind of 'whoosh' wherever you want to go, don't even have to think about it much. Well, obviously, I'm just speculating. I don't know why the plane was Israeli. Do you?

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 9:46am

Second plane/safe plane            
Israeli
First plane/not safe plane
where from don't know 

This is what I'm wondering about.

IP Logged

goobygirl

USA
Reply #3 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 5:18pm

Yeah I was wondering about the Israeli connection too. What is strange is that my husband is of Arabic descent and usually the Israelis are not looked upon too favorably by his more distant family members. (Immediate family could care less).  I also thought it interesting that I wanted to jump from the wing when it was low, but hesitated. Then when I did jump, it was too high to have a safe landing, but I decided to just go with it and enjoy.

I clearly remember walking into the Israeli plane and thinking, ok, I'm safe now. Very strange.

Could also be a connection in that I was telling one of my husband's cousins that I was sick of hearing about the "jews" since my ancestors were jewish. I have never identified with being jewish, and have never really had any strong feelings one way or the other about the conflict over there.

I have become lucid in the past, but I sometimes sputter out when flying.. lol..

Goobygirl

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.