Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream Narrative: 1 (Read 2318 times)
usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Dream Narrative: 1
Feb 24th, 2010 at 12:22pm

I was walking along a covered flagsone corridor on an overcast, cold and windy day...to the left was a courtyard with a statue in the middle on a large granite plinth visible through stone arches.  The far side of the courtyard was open to the street.  To my right was a high stone wall interspersed with high windows.  I was walking with anticipation toward a large old wooden double door ahead with two steps up to the threshold.  As I got to the door it opened and the woman I was seeking came down the two steps and gave me a smile, a hug and a quick kiss. 

We walked back out the way I came in and into the courtyard and stood in each others arms out of the cold wind in the lee of the statue.  We discussed what we had been doing since we last saw each other...which had been sometime, but our reunion had picked up in exactly the same emotional place we had left it many years before (time was a little distorted and where we had left it was unclear...I was very happy to be with her). 

The details of the location, the weather, her face, our clothes, my emotions, were all dramatically clear and absolutely like a memory...I can even see passersby and can describe them; also a bird dodging into the stiff breeze and back to its haven in a small tree nearby...all as clear as yesterday.

We left the protection of the statue and made our way out to a busy street corner with alot of pedestrian and auto traffic moving all around us.  She turned to me and put her hands in my coat pockets and again gave me a quick kiss and told me she would be seeing me soon.  I was not happy about having to say goodby. 

My eyes blinked back my emotion and when they opened I was looking at my alarm clock with my head on my pillow, fully awake and lying in bed.  It was as if I changed location in the blink of an eye.  The emotion was real and her promise that we would be reunited again soon provided hope.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dream Narrative: 1
Reply #1 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:20pm

Wow, Usetawuz!

She's getting really close, isn't she?
I'm very happy for you both!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 6:11pm

betson wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 5:20pm:
Wow, Usetawuz!

She's getting really close, isn't she?
I'm very happy for you both!

Bets

Yes, thank you.  Her higher self is always with mine, and I feel an almost physical presence at times...but my emotions at the goodby were based on the feeling that the "see you soon" was meant for the afterlife and subsequent incarnations as opposed to anything approaching in this lifetime, as we apparently have contracts for lifetimes going forward from this one.  Of course, I may have misread those feelings, and we may end up reuniting.  Regardless, she is never far from my thoughts.

My reader doesn't think this was a dream, but didn't have any other ideas.  She is not very theoretical...she just sees everything!  I didn't get any feeling of leaving my body to get wherever I might have been, nor anything yanking me back into my body...rather I simply blinked and appeared in bed, warm and comfortable though a little shaken.

Do you have any ideas that would explain what happened?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Feb 24th, 2010 at 10:20pm

Hi

Humans have many states of consciousness. Our language is way behind in naming the varieties of 'afterlife' experiences.
I guess I'd call your experience a vision. Visions can be considered as gifts from some Higher Knowing about events or souls of some importance.

Classifying and naming are methods for dealing with matter -- it reallly doesn't matter what you call it. If it stays vivid in memory then it has importance.

That building sounds like the Afterlife Reception Center but I didn't know it was that cold up there.  If she's up there then it would be hard for her to be a part of this lifetime. Maybe someone can help you out on interpreting that. 

Best wishes,
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.