Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Love exercise re_do! (Read 54929 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Love exercise re_do!
Feb 16th, 2010 at 6:56pm

2/16/10 - morning session:

This pass can best be characterized by the adjective “warmth”.

Return to Cranford… tv program… images coming in… realized this is actually good… all visuals are good they suggest the third eye is active and working well… face at the bridge of my nose… it maybe be my face!!! I may be obe… or my poc… is wandering tho… it can’t be the poc… I would recognize being exterior to my body… but… this could be a mind split… mom appears… see young man riding… I see him from the rear… he is wearing a brown suit in the Victorian style… bowl hat with brim… blue pulse… straita of blue light… george Washington… visual of The Cornish seaside… waves slamming against a shear clift… three musketeers… French ornate costumes…

Debriefing:

1. Were you able to re-experience the feeling of love? If not, repeat this exercise until you do. Describe the feeling.

This pass I remembered a flood of emotion of joy and exaltation from a song I heard recently… I remembered how the music caught me by surprise how my heart soared… 

2. Were you able to allow that feeling to build up within you? If not, repeat this exercise until you can?

I was able to hold it and nourish it for some time.

3. Did you feel it more in some places in your body than others?

This was a whole body experience. Not localized.

4. Did you have any impression, visual, auditory, or other during the exercise?

I might characterize the imaging as coming out of the feeling of exaltation… which projected me into a Victorian lifetime which was quite successful.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Love exercise re_do!
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2010 at 4:24pm

2/18/10 - morning session:

A sleek jet aircraft appears… heart chakra kicking in… song begins (Lyrics only??)… ‘you are the angel’s glow that’s what you are… you are the things I know… that’s what you are… you are the magic touch of spring time…‘

This session was characterized by a very deep almost trance like state but a kind of semi wink out… it ended with me aware… but, with no memory of events and I did not seem to find a need to talk into tape.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2010 at 1:05am

2/19/10 - morning session:

Man moves across my field of vision… from the right… bearded… possibly Rick… something with a light on it… horizontal line… light under it…

These sessions are puzzling… I seem to have hit a fallow place… like being becalmed in a sailboat… I am not sure how to proceed except to just keep doing the exercise until I break through somehow… I expect I will intuit the right way to go.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 10:55pm

2/22/10 - morning session:

Things aren’t going as strongly as they started… this may be normal… since, the real question is how much intense dismantling of ancient belief systems and habit patterns can one undergo with out a major breakdown… but, I find it odd that two days running I felt great love for people at Walmart when I was shopping… it surprised me… I took it in stride… today I felt a great soaring of my heart when I heard a particularly moving melodie… but, it isn’t necessarily happening in session… and that is puzzling tho one takes what one gets in this work…

Lots of coughing… unusual… energy streaming around the deltoid left side… woman in a high bun hair do in a shiff gown… casual… looks like a party in progress… looking for newspapers… airforce uniform… heard my name called… lights… very shape image man at a desk in a khaki uniform… like Pacific war theatre attire… possibly british… rather than american (a retrieval potential from jap invasion of Singapore??)  right hand jolt…

Winked out again in the last segment of exercise…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Feb 23rd, 2010 at 5:46pm

2/23/2010 – morning session:

I made an interesting discovery. The exercises are like scaffolding on a building or a form for pouring concrete. The scaffolding or the form is not what is important… what is important is the concrete structure that will exist after the concrete is poured, dried and cured.

Image appears… a mountain range in the background… a highrise building in a meadow… small village… red light flash above the left eyebrow… light at third eye level… light… interpreter worried… my brain fills with light… interpreter worried that if I fill my brain with light I will lose contact with the physical world and cause a lot of problems in my present environment… this in not a monastery where people know about spiritual ecstasy and the like… this belief system is preventing me from having a major light event… see an face… looks like 50’s aquaman… might be my guide Sibelious… heart chakra checking in… itching in right nostril… outside flare like a sunrise behind a mountain… purple light pulse pastel blob… pulsing out… what is more important seeing light or getting the letter of the exercise… light purple light… I’m an excessive compulsive cancerian… rigid, fix in my way… linear Newtonian paradign… nonlinear… chaos theory… paradigm is the nature of the non-physical universe… sudden coughing… definitely psychosomatic… must work my way passed my current ego’s attempt to survive and control events… mountainous, horizon… cafeteria setting appears… see a woman in royal blue slacks… (from behind) big helmet hairdo round shaped… strawberry blond… inside a building …  food line… rice being served… now in large reception area of an office building… man with mustache grey… purple pulsing light… deep purple… green colors… rome narrow corridor… nero escaping… see man from rear riding on a horse in a light powder blue uniform with a yellow sash strap… Austria… happy  time…

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 1:11pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 at 10:55pm:
2/22/10 - morning session:

Things aren’t going as strongly as they started… this may be normal… since, the real question is how much intense dismantling of ancient belief systems and habit patterns can one undergo with out a major breakdown… but, I find it odd that two days running I felt great love for people at Walmart when I was shopping… it surprised me… I took it in stride… today I felt a great soaring of my heart when I heard a particularly moving melodie… but, it isn’t necessarily happening in session… and that is puzzling tho one takes what one gets in this work…
S.

How much intense it will get ....quite a bit more believe you me.
Wait til you go see a movie and start sobbing during the clips.
Music does that too..never used to for myself but when it started...
Your well on your way Ser, keep it up.
PUL

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Feb 25th, 2010 at 6:33pm

2/25/10 - morning session:

Saw a Golden Deer Buck with great antlers at the end of the exercise… I also know that love is not an emotion… per se… tho the triggering mechanism to evolve into the higher forms of love begin at the stage in which one remembers those moments of being in appreciation of beauty in landscape… music… Wagner’s Tannheuser for example…

So I think I can now move on to the next exercise… I am getting deeper and deeper into the relaxed state… and the energy exercises are now producing the effect of greater awareness of the energy itself… like being in a cocoon of energy… tho I am not feeling the flow of the energy… but, its presents…

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Feb 26th, 2010 at 10:01am

Moved to the 'Gathering Love energy in the Heart area':

2/26/10 - morning session:

Important discovery… there are many ways to experience the love energy… for reasons of a noxious lifetime I have barriers to love and loving… so this exercise is quite difficult for me but I was able to use my dog Tippy’s love of my mother and of course me to experience or attempt to experience love from her point of view which is a major discovery… love is not just a personal point of view or personal experience… being aware of others ability to love is also a trigger, because the whole point of the exercise is to get the feelings and be able to re-experience them and then turn them on at will and in this exercise one moves the sensation to the heart itself…

Session begins with heart chakra kicking in… see a triangle… no… a pyramid… clear crystal pyramid at right cheek bone level…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2010 at 9:50pm

2/27/10 - morning session:

Session opens with energy streaming in left deltoid area… energy streaming upper left clavicle… heart chakra engaging… ringing right ear…

Lost rest of session in a major winkout…

But I am very pleased by my growing sensitivity to being in an energy cocoon and feeling it…

S.

2/27/10 - afternoon session:

I’m encountering the same phenomena… the exercises are taking on a direction of their own… they are powerful in their unfolding result…

Got deeper than usual… closer to the trance state and definite my body is asleep and my mind is brilliantly awake… in a wooded area… only barely sense I have hands… heard two gunshots… heart chakra is now developing seems like it is unfolding… I think up till now I have been experiencing the blips of the budding impulse and now I am feeling the bud forming it is definitely taking some kind of shape attempting to become whole… now I am getting energy definition it is around the left shoulder in the area if the deltoid muscle… the third eye is picking up forms… I seem to be in a purple place… pain in left kneecap… lots of images I don’t think I can talk about… saw a light wheel full gemlike lights pastel sky blue, greens, scarlet…

Had an interesting realization... the left side of the body is controlled by the right frontal lobe... THIS IS THE SPIRITUAL (ABEL) SEAT!!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2010 at 3:09pm

3/1/10 - morning session:

Heart chakra checking in… solar plexus chakra engaging… upper left lobe area light… middle aged woman shows up… for some reason the relaxation depth was less deep in this session… uneven and consistent ability to get into optimum levels is a bit frustrating, but, one lives with the situation… things going on and I am reluctant to speak… less it breaks the spell… but, remembering is a problem… I still am a captive of my habit mind… I want to do the morning session before breakfast… but, I have a breakfast schedule which is fixed and if I miss it I have to go take a ride… my habit mind does not like breaking a pattern… maybe that is why I had difficulty with the depth of trance state.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 2:05am

3/1/10 - morning session:

See a number one in a purple haze… coming in and out… body asleep attained… big toe right foot… energy stream… sharp… short… Fort Funston… flying glider…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #11 - Mar 2nd, 2010 at 11:32pm

3/2/10 - morning session:

Projecting Love Energy Exercise:

Solar plexus chakra loosing up… helicopters… gathered around preparing for take off… suicide in the mormon church talk to Virginia… seee someone from behind with blown hair decoration something coming from my right… it seems now some attention is going back to dealing with the right side and left brain… after months of work on right brain… light… (session aborted by housekeepers)… continued… heart chakra attempting to kick in… sky… angelina jolie… face on left looking right about eye level… man with high full head of dark brown hair… triangular face… favors Richard Belzar… street scene… italy… rome?? Narrow cobble stone… stone facades… woman with bun hair do… looking right eye level… favors Helena Bonham carter… mom?? Pressure on my chest… clear a new heart chakra event… the pressure goes deep to the 4 or 5th thoracic vertebra… first time I am aware of a flowing river of energy up the spinal/central channel?? Energy cocoon differentiating??? … I want spiritual freedom for everyone… even Adolph Hitler… there is a little hitler in all of us… forgive hitler, forgive myself, forgive the world, forgiveness for past actions… aware of the river of energy flowing from above… sparkling radiant energy… right side ribcage… I am aware of the universe… see stars… blackness of space… constellations… right side active… see Robert Monroe, nancy penn Monroe, laurie Monroe… I am saved… mob scene… French revolution, robs pierre, napoleon all on the right side.

This is a major change of direction. The French Revolution is back and I guess there is more to resolve for me here… it involves love and projection of love…

Debriefing:

1. Did you notice any differences in the level or intensity of feeling love by using Gathering Energy at the Center of you Chest and Feeling Love together?

The answer to this question is yes and probably not in the spirit of the meaning of the question, but, I am definitely engaging the heart chakra now and for the first time feeling energy flows and things coming into the heart area.

2. When you projected Love Energy, describe how you did it.

I gathered it and sent it to people I have problems with.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2010 at 2:40pm

3/3/10 - morning session:

Heart chakra kicking in bud sensation… see a person not well defined looking right now on the left half turned looking over my right shoulder… pulsing… pulse… lobes pulsing… I love this exercise… purple light… am I experiencing the 3d blackness?? Feel pressure of my skull against the pillow… attempting to drop into an abyss… (must overcome the belief system idea that this is a bad thing) pressure is around the cerebellum… (thought am I going to experience Wahunka???)… skull quite heavy pressing into the pillow… losing consciousness of form… pressure in my head… looking for an explosion of light… left side activating… see a pantheon temple… Athena is seated at the back of the temple… start hearing and singing the beatle song… love, love, love, love, love, love all yhou need is love love love is all you need… I am pure love… powerful exercise… began the cole porter song… ‘when I give to you and you give to me… true love, true love, true love…. Guardian angel on high with nothing to do… when I give to you and you give to me love forever true….‘      

Debriefing:

1. Did you notice any differences in the level or intensity of feeling love by using Gathering Energy at the Center of you Chest and Feeling Love together?

Can’t answer this question as posed… but, the exercise elicits, invokes or turns on powerful forces that come into awareness just at the right level which I can handle, process and experience without being overwhelmed… don’t know what would happen if the light explosion would take place at this point in my work.

2. When you projected Love Energy, describe how you did it.

I used the squirt gun technique mentioned in the chapter. I like it for its directional and focus potential.

3. Did you have any impressions of a response by the person, situation, or other target to you Projecting Love Energy?
One person looked up.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #13 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 12:47pm

3/4/10 - morning session:

I love this exercise… it has amazing potential for developing a broad crosssection of capabilities from a spiritual unfoldment point of view. I could do it indefinitely… tho, at some point I think one needs to branch out and introduce some versatility… but, we will see.

Pulsing temples… soIar plexus chakra activating… it is a different sensation now… pressure in frontal lobes… pressure of skull against the pillow… brain activating… heart chakra lake atmosphere man in Hawaiian shirt and beach bum attire walking toward me… tall man on my left… Victorian box lamp nestled in a kind of pillow like formation… cream color glow… on right side… thick white milk splattered over a bowl..

My analysis of this last part is that the pineal is attempting to bring the light in… but, I am not ready for the level of radiation the real thing would expose me to… thus the white milk splatter over a bowl…

[highlight]Ecclesiastes 12:6New American Standard Bible (©1995)

Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed;
[/highlight]

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2010 at 5:09pm

Analysis of important symbolism in the session.

Seraphis1 wrote on Mar 4th, 2010 at 12:47pm:
3/4/10 - morning session:

…Victorian box lamp nestled in a kind of pillow like formation… cream color glow… on right side… thick white milk splattered over a bowl..

My analysis of this last part is that the pineal is attempting to bring the light in… but, I am not ready for the level of radiation the real thing would expose me to… thus the white milk splatter over a bowl…

[highlight]Ecclesiastes 12:6New American Standard Bible (©1995)

Remember Him before the silver cord is broken and the golden bowl is crushed, the pitcher by the well is shattered and the wheel at the cistern is crushed;
[/highlight]

S.

[highlight]The pineal gland is reddish-gray and about the size of a grain of rice (5-8 mm) in humans, located just rostro-dorsal to the superior colliculus and behind and beneath the stria medullaris, between the laterally positioned thalamic bodies. It is part of the epithalamus.

The pineal gland is a midline structure, and is often seen in plain skull X-rays, as it is often calcified.
[/highlight]

The above description suggest that the Pineal gland fits snuggly in a cushion of surrounding organs and tissue… like a pillow… especially …laterally positioned thalamic bodies…

Note in my visual image… Victorian box lamp nestled in a kind of pillow like formation…

That is trying to tell me something about where I am at in the exercise… I think the Pineal is activated to the extent that I can safely experience it… the full experience would be an explosion of Divine Light… if that would happen prematurely… I would probably become a babbling idiot… so this gradual and systematic exposure is acclimatizing me in preparation for the BIG BANG…

I am not sure whether to continue with this exercise exclusively or start gradually doing other exercises and continue in the book working my way to the end and as inspired come back to this exercise periodically to expand and consolidate this accomplishment. Very puzzling.. This is the ultimate experience… I want it bad!

S.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.