Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Only one being in the afterlife (Read 1948 times)
I Am Dude

Only one being in the afterlife
Feb 15th, 2010 at 3:41pm

In a dream I was told that there is only one being in the afterlife.  You do not experience the afterlife, only this being does.  If you want to experience the afterlife, you have to wait in line for about 20 to 30 years to reach this being, and then you experience the afterlife through this being, I believe by merging with it.  I argued that this was not the true nature of the afterlife, that it was rather ridiculous.  I wonder where this concept came from?  Very strange, but interesting.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Only one being in the afterlife
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 4:27pm

Hi Dude,

Perhaps your Source was describing a state of being at a higher focus level, say into the 40's or 50's?  Ultimately we are all one, so maybe in steps along the way we do find the level of unification that your Source was describing?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2010 at 4:28pm

You know how you go someplace, and people are waiting, and you ask them, "Is this the line?", because you want to get what you came for and move on?

The line is really long, and doubled up in places, and people are milling around, so you ask some person who may not even know where the heck they are "Is this the line?" and they say "Yes" -- do you believe them?

Do you hang out in the line and hope for the best?

What do you do?

IP Logged

usetawuz

ALK Member

ne fla
Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2010 at 12:57pm

I Am Dude wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 at 3:41pm:
In a dream I was told that there is only one being in the afterlife.  You do not experience the afterlife, only this being does.  If you want to experience the afterlife, you have to wait in line for about 20 to 30 years to reach this being, and then you experience the afterlife through this being, I believe by merging with it.  I argued that this was not the true nature of the afterlife, that it was rather ridiculous.  I wonder where this concept came from?  Very strange, but interesting. 

By definition, if we are not alive in three d and our bodies have died, we would be in the "after life", wouldn't we?  I have been taught that when we pass we become spirit and while our energy is distinct, we are still part of the one...like a drop of water in an ocean, yet retaining a spiritual individuality.  If this is the distinguishing characteristic, fine...otherwise I'd really like more information because your source has divulged an entirely new perspective...and think of the backlog of souls awaiting the opportunity to process their last incarnation...I would love to hear any followup comments your source may make.  Also, if my understanding varies from yours I'd like to hear any differences.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.