Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Encouraging hints of 'verification' (Read 3205 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Encouraging hints of 'verification'
Feb 1st, 2010 at 10:44am

Greetings,

When I used to drive by an old nearby cemetery, I'd unknowingly pick-up 'hitch-hikers' who were spirits that would then follow me home.  I got alot of practice in sending them on to the afterlife, so much that I decided to avoid the roads near their not-so-final resting place. 

So I was surprised several evenings ago when our dog started visually tracking something around the ceiling like he did with the earlier spirits and then jumped like he'd been pinched. (Too cold here for insects.) Soon I was feeling a light buffeting, as though someone were slapping me lightly with a piece of cloth. Mentally I told it to stop and it didn't until eventually we were mentally communicating.

He was sort of annoying so I have to admit I never sent him much PUL, but I was interested in his situation and wanted to help if I could. We determined he'd died 23 years ago, but he wouldn't say how. He accepted that the afterlife Reception Center might be an interesting trip. The only person he knew that he would like to meet there was his grandmother, but she was young enough to still be living. Anyway, he was willing to look for the Light, and soon easily lifted off with Helpers (sensed).

I put both his and his grandmother's names into a websearch, along with 'NC' and 'genealogy.' One find has both surnames in a nearby county, and two other sites have his grandmother's full name showing 'her' still involved in activities in that area. I think that's promising!  Cheesy

Last night I meant to try to return to first meeting him (time is irrelevant in afterlife contacts) but I fell asleep. I'm going to write out some questions for him and try again.  I hope his answers will cut short the need for more web genealogy research, although it's seemingly a good place to start.

Even though it's not completed, I'm posting this because it shows several ways C1 consciousness can be involved in retrievals.  The retriever doesn't have to go out of body  at all; just a meditative state will do it  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Encouraging hints of 'verification'
Reply #1 - Feb 2nd, 2010 at 5:36pm

Hi

Maybe genealogy records aren't the best way to get info on a retrievee.  Chances are he won't be listed anywhere. This fellow John C has a name that's common in his region so the most I could find was that there were ancestors he could be named for.

I did go back and find him in the afterlife. He gave me his father's first name and his mother's parents' full names. His father's first name is unusual but google hasn't found him yet.
I asked him if he were pleased with what he'd found in the afterlife and he didn't like 'the hospital.' I suggested that since he'd already died, he had no need for a hospital. I felt a sense of relief but I didn't stay to tell if a helper had moved him on.

So I'm changing the title of this from 'encouraging hints' to 'some hints...'

Oddly a young man with a similiar name died last week in a nearby hospital who was from John's county too. His name was similiar enough that google found his obit when I was googling JohnC.  We don't get the local paper and Tv doesn't do obits so no way I could have consciously known it before the retrieval--that I can think of.
That leaves me with more questions than answers, I guess.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 2:57am

Hi Bets
I realize this is a few months old but I think it is interesting and wonder if there is any more follow-up.
I also wonder if this happens to you after you visit a hospital (hitch hikers). Lots of people die in the hospital and yet we have more ..mythology..associated with cemeteries than with hospitals. Yet it makes as much sense to me that a spirit would stick around where the body was last inhabitited as that it would stick around where the embalmed body is planted.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 3:39am

That's an interesting thought, Lucy, about the hospitals. I was just meditating, kind of 'warming up' for a couple of projects to come. I was using a cd I didn't realize I had, and it took me to a somewhat 'familiar' location on the 'other side'. Along the way, I felt that I was beginning a retrieval process of some sort which I didn't understand. There were a whole lot of 'bodies', piled up, all wrapped up in white cloths. I knew they were bodies, although I've never seen anyone wrapped up like that before. I didn't think it was a hospital, but I don't know why they were there. It seemed like I was near a 'transition' station,  a 'house' of some kind, not sure it was related, but I don't know what these bodies were supposed to represent. I ended up just talking to the 'powers that be' there, saying that a lot of people are upset (here on earth) that there are so many bodies, so many people dying here, and so why do we have to have so many here...that kind of thought. A 'weird' kind of thought, like, something's not quite right here, why are there so many people, and why are they like this... I did not receive the answer yet, and was too distracted to fully immerse myself in the meditation, with distracting muscle and nerve pain issues. But, that is an interesting idea, that someone wouldn't like the 'hospital', whatever that might be to them, and that people would just see some things there they might not remember as very pleasant. I'm not really sure why I interrupted your train of thought here, except that the wrapped bodies mystified me -- it was 'dark' there. I don't know where they were.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #4 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 11:14am

Just the other day I was browsing thourgh something perhaps a news magazine as opposed to on-line, and came across a pisture of many bodies wrapped in white cloth...swaddled...and ready for burial. I think it was from last Feb and had to do with something like a car bombing in wherever that happened at that time; it was not Haiti where bodies were not wrapped, but from around the time of the earthquake.

So what do you think it means? A little different from a hospital unless there is an epidemic going on.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2010 at 12:29pm

I don't know, Lucy, but after I posted my intuition was telling me that 'the powers that be' already know a lot more than I do 'on the surface' here 'on earth'. Most of the retrievals that I am conscious of remain short, not detailed, so it is possible that I completed a 'retrieval' there and didn't even completely realize it. Things can move along very fast. But, it continues to intrigue me how images 'flower' into 'fullness' on 'the other side' in surprising ways. For instance, the wrapped bodies could have many 'shades of meaning', to me personally, could be tied to many different possible events. But, the experience of seeing them while meditating was 'bizarrely' 3 dimensional, as in a dream, not really like viewing a movie screen. There is a feeling of 'watching' but there is also a feeling of seeing things in a way that is different from 'pulling' an image out of a magazine or off of a screen. There is a 'realness' to it, the imagery of a 'retrieval' or other 'experience of the mind/heart' which, no matter how long I take glimpses into this 'other world', continues to surprise me and inspire my curiosity. I am convinced, at this point, that there are numerous 'parallel' realities, for lack of better words, which are coexisting simultaneously, in all of us. It makes for a truly interesting lifetime here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.