Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dream of passed on relatives (Read 1784 times)
Jason W

ALK Member

Dream of passed on relatives
Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:10pm

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have been captivated with all that i have read here. Well i have had two experiences with love ones that i wanted to share incase they are common.

Firstly my grandmother died in march of 2000 quite suddenly in hospital from a bladder infection (we were eating hot chips one day and laughing and the next she was falling apart). Anyways around 2 weeks after her passing i had a very vivid and real dream, i arrived at what could only be classed as a park with the greenest grass i have ever seen and a very comfortable warm. There was a white picket type fence there and i could see just off in the distance a group of figures that seemed to be standing in a circle talking. All of a sudden one of the entities walked from the circle and approached me. As the figure got closer it suddenly looked like my grandmother about 30 years younger then when she died. We talked very briefly and after telling her that we where all worried about her she brushed it off with a laugh and told me to tell everyone not to worry that she is okay now, then i left the park and out of my sleep.

Secondly my mothers uncle passed of cancer about 5 months ago and the same process happened again however i was in a car and we where talking to each other in the front seats, he told me he was okay but didn't like were he was sleeping (my mothers uncle always slept in his car, he suffered a nervious breakdown and from that point on he pretty much lived in his car) i gather he can't sleep in his car no more Smiley

Just thought i would let the stories out as i know they are real, i am about to start on the Monroe gateway CD's to see if i can explore this more.

Jason

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Dream of passed on relatives
Reply #1 - Jan 31st, 2010 at 11:53pm

Many thanks for sharing those experiences, Jason!

You seem not to have had contact with these ideas before your relatives appeared to you,  so your stories are evidence IMO that we are dealing with an afterlife reality.

Somehow you've avoided many of the barriers that so many people have in dealing with these amazing situations.  You probably won't have any trouble getting more involved. 

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Jason W

ALK Member

Re: Dream of passed on relatives
Reply #2 - Feb 1st, 2010 at 5:44pm

Thanks Bets,

I have searched many a site to find a place where my experiences are simular to others. I believe that i may have had more contact before as for some reason many of the retrieval stories sound very simular to what i classed as dreams that i had since my early teens (i'm 33 now) but have only possibly looked at them as retrievals since looking into ITC and this forum in the last 2-3 months. This site has given me alot of food for thought and making me more aware of what is out there beyond our realm of existance.

I am very excited, and thank you for the warm welcome.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.