Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Visit to Haiti Earthquake (Read 23934 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Visit to Haiti Earthquake
Reply #30 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 9:44am

Hi,

It seems that phazing into a retrieval situation bypasses beliefs such as voodoo. At least I tried phazing for that purpose.

My previous phazed retrievals just happened  and were over before I could give them much thought. This time I wanted to plan it out ahead. (I think I saw a voodoo film when I was about 13 and its scariness stuck with me.) That was incorrect to do but I didn't realize it yet so I decided that the energy at my third eye might be perceptible to the lost souls.
I approached them as though I had a flashlight.  Huh Embarrassed I even wagged my head back and forth thinking that it could seem like a searching beam of light. Also when I sensed coming near to a body I called out to them-- hola! bonJour! Hello!
I sensed more than saw the heavy angled slabs and crumbling clutter of concrete. For some later ones I was surrounded by lighter-weight debris.

Phazing prooved very efficient. It only took a few moments to rouse them, also a brief statement that the way is cleared for them to exit, then I sensed the Helpers' energy move with them upward.

When my HS said we were done for now, it added that my dramatics were not necessary. The level of the victims' consciousness that was roused understood its situation because it was unburdened by belief structures.

As Spooky said elsewhere, interactions by phazing are not as personally satisfying as astral retrievals. They're faster and more efficient instead.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Re: Iran Quake 2004
Reply #31 - Jan 31st, 2010 at 8:57pm

Friends, hi, I have found the post re my experiences in the Iran Earthquake of 2004,- it's in the Archives, page8, called "Iran Quake: notes Jan2/2004"

best, gordon phinn

gordon phinn wrote on Jan 26th, 2010 at 12:20pm:
Lucy/Hawkeye,

just wanted to add a couple of points to this stream of thought.  A book that reveals some of the darker side of Haitian Voodoo is "The Serpent And The Rainbow" by Wade Davis.  There are other sources but they use Africa more as a source of that type of activity.

And yes Hawkeye, there's not a heck of a lot of difference between a hollow heaven subtly controlled by Voodoo practitioners and Fundamentalist Protestants.  Or fundamentalist anything really.  Souls stay in these bst's out of ignorance and fear until they are ready to leave and then their thought/yearning/light becomes apparent to helpers (either astral helpers or folk like us, projecting) and they are given what they need.  But that doesn't mean a helper won't have some kind of face off with those who see themselves as 'defenders of the faith'/righteous gatekeepers.  I've 'been there/done that' a few times now.
Memories of the Iran earthquake a few years back: thought i put up a post on this but can't find it now, but i do recall having arguments with other retrievers over the issue of encouraging those whose families had all passed (or mostly passed), leaving them as 'sole survivor', to just leave their bodies while sleeping and be reunited with their loved ones.  Other retrievers thought it was terrible/sacrilegious that I would suggest such a thing, and indeed some of the 'survivors' couldn't leave their deeply religious views behind long enough to even contemplate the possibility.
My dictating belief was/is that the physical and astral planes are in reality "one", and that all this drama concerning the endless passage to and fro between them is highly overrated, almost always as a result of religious indoctrination.
I could sell that as something more than a belief, as some kind of cosmic truth, which i really think it is, but i know that for others it can be no more than a belief.  Yet another belief.

cheers for now:  gordon

hawkeye wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 1:30pm:
Lucy, I know with me, I dont see their life energys lying around with the dead bodies. So going into a mass grave is an unlikely place for what I have been doing, retrieval wise. More often than not, the life energy is stuck in the immediate area of where the traumatic happening occurred. In the day care. Or the home, or on the street. Wherever. Most cases they are thinking they are still alive, but confused about the situation . Sometime continuing to try to live a normal sort of life. Sometimes in fear. Many stuck in the grips of their dying expearence. Pain and all.
As for the practice of voodoo. I dont have any concerns at all. Just because other people dont understand that belief system, doesn't make it wrong or bad. A lot of people think the same about Christianity, or Islam to. Or, or, or. Just because they may believe or practice in "Voodoo" doesn't mean their going to some sort of hell, or that its wrong. That's Christianity's thinking. "My God or no God". In the end, all religions are just beliefs. None better than the other. In my way of thinking, I believe it better for them to move on to a Voodoo area of the BST's than being stuck in between, not knowing their body or the phyical is no longer accessible for their use. At least they have a much better chance of moving forward from Voodoo heaven or Voodoo hell. (Even if that is through the back door at some point.)
It is unfortunate that they are getting buried in mass graves but it is the necessity in order to control the spread of diseaseand save the living. Some feel a need to hold dead bodys in some sort of esteem. Putting them in the ground, in an area where they can return time and time again to grieve over them could in all actuality hold that passed person back from moving forward. For me, (not everyone) thats a
forsure...its better to extend them your love, thank them for being apart of your life expearence, and let them move on. You can always connect by remembering them.   
Without getting rid of all these bodies in Haitis villages and cities, there will be a far bigger crisis. Remember, there just bodies. There not individuals nor do they have a life force.
Joe

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: comments on the local religion
Reply #32 - Feb 8th, 2010 at 6:15am

I heard a bit of an interview on vodou today on, of all places, a radio show called "Speaking of Faith. " Vodou is a bit different in practice than the Hollywood version we have been given. Here's a link to the radio show if anyone is interested:

http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/2010/vodou/

It sounds like the cosmology of vodou is, in part, not too different from what we discuss here sometimes. Life doesn't begin at birth and doesn't end at death. Actually the part about all the different entities sort of reminded me of all the stories of the ancient Greeks of all the different gods. (I wonder if they were polytheistic on Altantis....)Anyway, as the guy said, Haiti is 60% Catholic, 40% Protestant, and 100% vodou. I liked the part about the slaves hiding the diferent gods behind the identites of Catholic saints to fool their masters.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Visit to Haiti Earthquake
Reply #33 - Feb 10th, 2010 at 12:05am

I heard that "Speaking of Faith", too, and thought it was wonderful. A "VooDoo"priest spoke at length about the beliefs, and it seemed rather like my own. I am a healed Presbyterian pantheist nature worshiper. In any case, it vanished the last vestige of fear about it I had and I went in again to see what there was to do. It seems that just as on this side of the Veil there was an unusually generous outpouring, there was much doneon the other side to handle the huge numbers. But there are still many in need of those of us who can get their attention, and I would urge you to keep up all the great work. I have found that those who remain are almost uniformly awaiting rescue, which you can provide. It is interesting to "see" many guides encircling these "people" trying to get their attention, but they seem to be listening too hard for the rescuers outside to see these guides. Often just getting them to stand up, or move a bit, or sing, or whatever, is enough to break their blindness. Suddenly they see their guides, and you, too, and nothing more is needed. It's just that easy sometimes. Expect that it will be, and so it is.

Good Retrieving! Give it a try.

Thomas

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.