Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Visit to Haiti Earthquake (Read 23843 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Visit to Haiti Earthquake
Jan 13th, 2010 at 9:13pm

After settling down to a hemi-sync tape in my darkened bedroom, I projected to Haiti and found myself almost immediately in the mess of a collapsed building.  "Imagining it not there" as Bruce teaches, the ceiling and walls reassert their solidity and I shout to people that now's the time to get up and leave. 

Almost miraculously they do just that, filing past me to where I know helpers will lead them on.
I do much the same in another collapsed building.  Very much the disciplined rescue worker focused on the task at hand.

Because of the almost endless political troubles on the island for decades and the psychic dictatorship style control exerted by the elite and their voodoo practitioners, the astral plane of Haiti is almost as much under their control as the physical plane.  (I have spoken of this in my second book, More Adventures In Eternity.)  I soon find myself on a rural road with a stream of dead people heading past me, and I am trying to convince them that their destination is not controlled by others and that they can go anywhere they want (as Robert Monroe says "You are free, free") but it is almost pointless, they all keep heading in a direction that I know will lead them into areas controlled by the astral elite of the island.  They are not zombies exactly, but they act like them.
Later I find myself beside a Mercedes that rubble from a building has flattened.  Two men, dead but not quite knowing it, stand beside the car, annoyed I think.  Then I suss that they had tried to steal the car when the quake hit but had been crushed within it.  They half sense I'm there to help them but pretty much ignore me.

And that's most of what I recall from my first trip to Haiti.  I'm sure I'll be there again tonight when I'm sleeping, as will some of you reading this.

cheers, gordon phinn

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Visit to Haiti Earthquake
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 11:25am

Very interesting, Gordon, and not just for the immediate purpose of retrievals but also a glimpse into what might answer the question of "Why Haiti?". Why did this happen to this so badly impoverished place, and after things may have improved there a little after the political mess of prior years? Does it take such violence to free us from our past? Even if the ones who pass over go to re-create the old stuff in their version of the afterlife, the ones who are left here will surely be forced to change. I was listening to a local radio station earlier interview one of the many HAitians who now live here in this area. The topic was based on the observation that the immigrants who lice here live in two worlds, and now they don't have the old world to go back to. And the person being interviewed spoke of a Renaissance for Haiti in the rebuilding that will happen. But it will be challenging. I don't think there will be anyone from there who didn't lose a family member or a friend.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 11:55am

Gordon-

Just as you see the collapsed building as "not there" please consider seeing the "control exerted by the elite and their voodoo practitioners [and] the astral plane of Haiti is almost as much under their control as the physical plane" as NOT THERE. I found it works very effectively, but perhaps it is because I have no investment in a point of view as you have written in your previous books. The energies, which I have also found streaming from Port au Prince as you describe, are in shock, and I found it easy to get their attentions and divert them rather like Bruce described in one of his books. I think just now it is a matter of volume rather than confusion, as they seem to be aware of what has happened, and realize they are no longer on the physical plane.

I visualized a bus appropriate for Haiti, and just opened the door up.....the bus filled and filled and filled, and I realized as I looked back that it was rather like a light tunnel through which the passengers were walking up the aisle. As they did so they seemed to phase out and disappear in to Light. As I was well attended with guides, I assume they got to where they were supposed to get, and I felt I was only the device to attract their attentions to divert them. I do not know where they were going, and when I asked they would only say "away" and nothing more.

I remember standing in Haiti and looking over the border to the Dominican Republic. There were trees and parking lots and cars, even fast food restaurants, but on the Haiti side only mud huts, naked children running around, and checkens pecking in the dirt. I only hope this tragedy will open the eyes of the world to this needy nation, and that we all respond with the love and generosity we all have in our hearts. Please consider helping energetically.

Love and Light,
Thomas

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 5:15pm

Gordon;
Will be doing a fly by tonight again also...sure they're more to retrieved. It's quite a situation.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 7:07pm

Thomas:  seeing that control "not there" is a bit like seeing the control of any religious belief system "not there" in their area of the afterlife, ie catholics in catholic heaven, or any cult in a strongly held BST, it's just too all encompassing to ditch.   You can only get brave souls "out the back door" as  it were.
Astral Haiti has been under such control for a long time and many souls have much karmic investment in maintaining the status quo, not to mention just plain karma.
Do I have an investment in a pov which dictates how I experience a mass retrieval situation?  Well, I likely do, but it strikes me that any retriever will have some pov or other which will colour their experience.  How can you get away from it?
But I shall certainly consider your point the next time I go out.

gp

tgecks wrote on Jan 14th, 2010 at 11:55am:
Gordon-

Just as you see the collapsed building as "not there" please consider seeing the "control exerted by the elite and their voodoo practitioners [and] the astral plane of Haiti is almost as much under their control as the physical plane" as NOT THERE. I found it works very effectively, but perhaps it is because I have no investment in a point of view as you have written in your previous books. The energies, which I have also found streaming from Port au Prince as you describe, are in shock, and I found it easy to get their attentions and divert them rather like Bruce described in one of his books. I think just now it is a matter of volume rather than confusion, as they seem to be aware of what has happened, and realize they are no longer on the physical plane.

I visualized a bus appropriate for Haiti, and just opened the door up.....the bus filled and filled and filled, and I realized as I looked back that it was rather like a light tunnel through which the passengers were walking up the aisle. As they did so they seemed to phase out and disappear in to Light. As I was well attended with guides, I assume they got to where they were supposed to get, and I felt I was only the device to attract their attentions to divert them. I do not know where they were going, and when I asked they would only say "away" and nothing more.

I remember standing in Haiti and looking over the border to the Dominican Republic. There were trees and parking lots and cars, even fast food restaurants, but on the Haiti side only mud huts, naked children running around, and checkens pecking in the dirt. I only hope this tragedy will open the eyes of the world to this needy nation, and that we all respond with the love and generosity we all have in our hearts. Please consider helping energetically.

Love and Light,
Thomas

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 7:12pm

I'm still new to this but its good to know that you guys are on the case.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #6 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 9:40pm

Supermodel,

Recall a moment in your life when you felt love (Bruce has always used the moment he initially held his newborn babies) and *feel that love* again, now, even if just for a minute or two. It helps to have a quiet environment, undisturbed..but whatever works for you. As you feel that wonderful moment of love, mentally ask that that love energy be sent to the disaster area in Haiti, to anyone needing it who has passed over and needs assistance, or for those still alive and injured, whatever you want. If visualizing the energy and the Haitians in your own imagination seems to help, go for it. Don't worry about whether it will work (it will)...just go with it, as much and as often as you want.

When I initially started retrieving I had no idea what I was doing. I just knew I wanted to help in the afterlife and if Bruce Moen and others could do it, so could I Smiley. Our intention, from the heart, is what it's all about.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 10:12pm

Ginny,

You don't know how much you just helped me. I'm sitting in my bed right now trying to figure out if this is something I finally want to try for the first time.

Your words have helped me tremendously.

I'm going to do exactly as you said and report back soon.

Thanks again!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Supermodel....

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #8 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:30pm

Gordon/Thomis
I get the "seeing it not there", but at the same time are you not directly reinforcing the negative energy by acknowledging its existence beforehand? Its also important to remember that Haiti is 95% Catholic. There are most likly just as many voodoo type worshipers in the USA as there is down there.
Joe

IP Logged

Mactek

Austin
Reply #9 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 7:17pm

Is it possible to do retrievals while in F12 instead of F21 or higher?

If so, I may have done one last night, which I find odd because I don’t recall giving any intent.  I remember waking up, if you can actually call it that, into F10.  I was very groggy and had no sense of my limbs so I assumed I was in F10.  All of a sudden I felt I was slipping into F12 as if I was listening to a CD.  I know this because F12 always gives me a distinct feeling of expansion in my head and less pressure.  Shortly afterward I got very foggy, hazy images of rubble.  Maybe a few images of rubble pass by before I tried the “see it not there” technique.  As soon as I placed my intent, the rubble faded away and I got an impression that people were there and were slowly getting up, but got no impression of specific faces or personalities.  I may have done another one before I clicked out.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #10 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 9:03pm

I believe I was close last night. I remember it being all hazy like I couldn't get much of a focus.

Then my guide called my name but it scared me so I jumped up.

that was it. I feel like a failure right now. Will try again. Sad Embarrassed

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #11 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 9:53pm

Hi Supermodel. Maybe you could try doing what one of the TMI Gateway CD's does in teaching OBE: ask a guide or a deceased relative to be with you, and for one to stand on each side of you, one on left and one on right, and to take you through the process step by step so you can be useful in this situation and learn it. I have done retrievals for a while but I often enter the mind level I use to approach a retrieval effort and find I am feeling very fuzzy because I don't have a specific routine that I use in general. It might be good to establish such a routine with your guide's instruction early on in the learning process. Maybe i should have done that. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Ginny

Wa
Reply #12 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 10:52pm

Supermodel,

You can't fail when you want to help others Smiley, and it would take pages here to recount what I went through in the beginning. I kid you not, I was a pain in the arse to several Helpers, as well as a great source of laughter Cheesy.

I probably should have mentioned to you that when most are learning to do this there's bound to be some fear about the afterlife, being in contact with those who have passed over and so on. In the beginning I was able to put big fears and worries aside by surrounding myself with a bubble of protective energy. I chose to visualize it, to reinforce the belief that I would indeed be shielded from the energies of others. I learned later on that you can only be influenced by others in the afterlife if *you believe you can be influenced by others in the afterlife*...but when learning to trust yourself, your guides and Helpers, in a new territory, it helps to know you can protect yourself as much as you want.

You're doing fine. Go with what feels right and comfortable. Helpers have lived as humans so they know what you're going through. Just feeling love and stating your intent to have it go to someone, somewhere, will work.

Much love,

Ginny

"Intelligence is knowing that which is important." Albert Einstein

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #13 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 5:52pm

Thanks Vee and Ginny. I wanted to try again last night but I was too exhausted from work.

I will try again tonight. I've got to get over this fear hump that I'm stuck on and I will!! Smiley

Supermodel....

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #14 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 10:12pm

Mactek:  you got it, that's it exactly!  dead people in collapsed buildings believing they're stuck there, but the astral version of the building hasn't collapsed.  They died so quickly their identification hasn't moved.  They are astral beings but they don't know it.  By imagining the building whole again you remove their illusion and they can get up and walk away.
It's easy to bounce up from focus 12 without actually realizing it.  You were there; you did it.
Shock yourself, Do it again!

gordon phinn

Mactek wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 7:17pm:
Is it possible to do retrievals while in F12 instead of F21 or higher?

If so, I may have done one last night, which I find odd because I don’t recall giving any intent.  I remember waking up, if you can actually call it that, into F10.  I was very groggy and had no sense of my limbs so I assumed I was in F10.  All of a sudden I felt I was slipping into F12 as if I was listening to a CD.  I know this because F12 always gives me a distinct feeling of expansion in my head and less pressure.  Shortly afterward I got very foggy, hazy images of rubble.  Maybe a few images of rubble pass by before I tried the “see it not there” technique.  As soon as I placed my intent, the rubble faded away and I got an impression that people were there and were slowly getting up, but got no impression of specific faces or personalities.  I may have done another one before I clicked out.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.