Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Visit to Haiti Earthquake (Read 23984 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Re: Visit to Haiti Earthquake
Reply #15 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 10:29pm

Hawkeye: interesting point re reinforcing negative energy.  For me it's a toss up between being all rose tinted glasses in a newagey kind of way and being more realistic about the belief system you're working in.  Realistic as in what can reasonably be accomplished and what is beyond the current abilities of those you are trying to help.
If folk are cowed by some type of psychic dictatorship of some black magic elite as in Haiti, there's only so much you can do, no matter how catholic they appear on the surface.  For example, if retrieving in southern Italy, where the mafia still has mega control, you can't wish it away and say "well they're all catholic".  Their vibration will lead them to a lower bst, purgatory if you like, and they'll be stuck there till they have the courage to get out.  Somewhere on this site Bruce talks about getting folk
out the back door of fundamentalist fear-ridden bst's; it's much the same.
In my first disaster retrieval, (Central/South America almost a decade ago) my guide tried to show me how to operate but I was overcome with the group agonies and couldn't be coldly efficient like you have to be (like a cop not needing to cry while doing his duty); but he did show me how in catholic countries imitating a priest is the best thing to do; Catholics will almost always obey a priest. (Recounted in my first book Eternal Life And How To Enjoy It)
Later I learnt to be Muslim when retrieving in Iran earthquake and Jewish-looking in Israel/Palestine.
You're tricking them but you're doing it in a  good cause.

cheers, gordon

hawkeye wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:30pm:
Gordon/Thomis
I get the "seeing it not there", but at the same time are you not directly reinforcing the negative energy by acknowledging its existence beforehand? Its also important to remember that Haiti is 95% Catholic. There are most likly just as many voodoo type worshipers in the USA as there is down there.
Joe

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #16 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 2:43pm

Gordon, I guess its about this "psychic dictatorship" thing you speak about. I cant see how that unless you were to allow this to have influence over you, how it could effect you. Your example makes it seem like you think that all people living in Sicily are being effected spiritually by the mafia. Holding them in lower BST's. Thats like saying that because Bush and his cronies were, and possibly still are, attempting to control the earth for their personal gain, and in the name of evil and for the devil,  all Americans will now be stuck in the lower BST's because of them. Or that all Germans will hold themselves back because of Hitler. ( Yes of course it sound ridiculous. Thats what I am showing) This seems fear based to me. Perhaps a direct product of your religious belief system? I haven't been finding "Black Magic" on my Haiti work over the past few days. I have been pushing through a lot of emotion.  Upon making contact with the ones not understanding their condition, I have felt no underling evil or Black Magic. Just fear, confusion, anger,.. those sort of emotions. Thats not to say that there is not individuals, now without a body, who may get stuck believing their are still alive or moving to some BST because of their beliefs in Black Magic, or the fear of it. Even some who's love of God through their belief in Christianity is overwhelmed by an unsureness because of an underlying possibilities of Black Magic beliefs. In fact there is just as much possibility of being held in a BST by believing in Christianity as there is in believing in Black Magic. It was the having to see it (Black Magic) there before an attempt to see it not there, that I was concerned about. A sort of negative reinforcement.    
(I don't conciter myself as "newagey" sort of guy. There is nothing new about what I do or believe. I know I have been doing this for a long time. Lifetimes.) I am still slightly confused about this "see it not there" of you must "see it there" first. You comment about "being realistic as in what can be accomplished and what is beyond the current abilities of those you are trying to help", also seems self limiting to me. I think you are far more powerful that you believe yourself to be. By assisting in showing some of these souls that they are now without a body, and moving them off to the BST's, is more important at this time that moving them off to a Nirvana. Or whatever. Movement being the key. Not everyone will necessarily end up in F27. Many will drop off into other BST's along the way because of their spiritual awareness, and like vs like. Thats not a bad thing. When they are ready to move onward, they will.  Again, movement being the key. That is my understanding.   
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2010 at 4:47pm by hawkeye »  

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #17 - Jan 17th, 2010 at 10:41pm

Hawkeye, we seem to be saying much the same thing with different language.  There are plenty of bst and hollow heavens around , not just Haiti.  There are several retrievals from them posted in the retrieval archive testifying to the hold that some bst's have on their inhabitants.
How one moves from a strictly controlled bst, with folks enslaved to thought forms and their controllers and into a more relaxed, beautiful, but still rule bound hollow heaven from which folks glide upward to f27 or some nirvana state is a subtle, and as yet unexplored, series of transitions.
You're right: I am more powerful than I often know.  But balance that against what souls realistically are able to accept as their beliefs slowly lose limitation.  It's best to guide them gradually so that their cherished belief systems don't crash in tatters about them.  Taking them straight to the godhead, when they've only just decided ten minutes before that their church is a bit old fashioned and tradition bound, won't help.  That's a wild example of course, but I hope you get my point.
In many tribal societies the shamans and voodoo type practitioners have such a hold on them that the people don't even think about it that much, it's such a big part of the fabric of their lives. They don't think they're going to stay in some hollow heaven from which they can only reincarnate into the controlled part of the physical plane below; they think they are blessed to be in the real heaven they are so hypnotized, and it wouldn't occur to them to reincarnate anywhere else but physical plane Haiti, despite the fact that they could reincarnate anywhere (and of course gain greater experience by doing so).
In my "own" nation, Britain, we got stuck, as did many Europeans, by worshipping the glory of our Empire, thinking that British was best and reincarnating over and over again in the same country, taking our limiting thought forms with us from life to life, until the ascended masters thought to end this European evolutionary log-jam by opening up North America for settlement 200 years back, and making it appealing to Europeans and giving us fresh cultural identities and ideals to strive for.
Hope this example suffices.
Below is the original Haiti experience from my second book "More Adventures In Eternity" (written in 2004)
____

Latest destruction is on Haiti, where many souls have
been thrust out of bodies in the last twenty-four hours. The regular disaster rescue teams are already at work, but I know their efforts are being hampered by the vice grip that black magic and its local
practitioners have on the culture. Haiti is perhaps the primary example on the planet of a local black hierarchy of shaman/wizard types who define themselves by their ability to control a populace
by continually rotating them from the physical to the lower astral and back again. Their propaganda of fear is extremely effective in keeping the majority of souls from ever ascending higher than the rigidly controlled purgatory/paradise just above the physical
island mass.
   Many priesthoods have pulled similar stunts throughout history, with varying degrees of success, and as free will trumps every other card in our planetary game they must be allowed to exhaust the energy of their illusion without interference. This is
not cruel and unusual punishment for innocent souls involved, for as with all belief systems, planet and history wide, they have all allowed themselves to be seduced by a thought form which enslaves them. As with all believers they exchange their cosmic
birthright of absolute individual freedom for a known territory of strict regulation ruled by local power brokers who see themselves pretty much as deities.

The retrieval work, such as you have seen previously described, is seriously hampered by the local power structure, which maintains its own retrieval network to support its astral set-up. Inthis they are not unlike the third world physical plane drug barons, who proudly act as community pillars in their resource communities.
   What we do in situations like this is wait around for souls whose colors show that they are ready to move onward and upward. Then there can be a bit of a tussle, as the local network representatives realize they are losing one more slave. Personally I
prefer the zap of white light method, where instead of arguing the toss with the local rep, I suck up the soul essence of the deceased to a mid-level astral reception center suitable for a peasant in the
tropics. There they can relax and settle the choice for themselves without listening to the bickering of rival helpers, which often only confuses them. No method is perfect, of course, and light-workers have to improvise, constantly aware that their efforts, through well meaning, could be misconstrued.

As some of the more perceptive among you may see, this brings up the whole issue of the ethics of moving souls along. What right do we light workers actually have, whether we’re helping a lonely,
weak-willed young soul trapped in an oppressive purgatorial realm, or an about-to-be-former adherent of a strict rules-and-punishment sect or police state, or a fairly free-thinking Christian or Muslim who feels more than a bit itchy in his so-called heaven, in altering that individual’s perceptions? Basically, the same right or opportunity that any human has, to advise a friend who seeks advice. If, for example, your workmate, recently arrived in your city, tells you on coffee break that he can’t stand his neighbors or,
for that matter, his neighborhood, wouldn’t you offer him some sound advice based on your greater knowledge of the urban area?

Plenty of physical plane Christians have had the experience of meeting someone from another denomination, at a barbeque perhaps, who, after a drink or two, will insinuate certain discomforts
with his church/minister/congregation. Haven’t they all
offered their own church as an alternative? We lightworkers/helpers face an almost constant stream of such decisions in our work. And, like high school career councilors we have just enough on our charges to see where they need to go, as well as
where they want to go. Certainly there’s a certain amount of sneaking folk out the back door of some belief system communities, usually the more repressive kind that require a quotient of
psychic slavery for survival, but the joy of liberating a yearning soul generally trumps all other concerns at that point. As they say in certain sectors of the new-age community, grace trumps karma every time.

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #18 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 9:58am

I did not mean to perpetuate any idea of difficulty or resistance of any kind in speaking about Haiti. I simply do not find any problem retrieving large numbers of life-energies there. The situation and the life-energy you are there for rather dictates the response, does it not? Most Haitians are Catholic, but most also know about the native religion, too. So be resourceful; appear as a voo-doo priest if you must, but please, APPEAR.

I absolutely agree that intention is 95%, maybe more. If you set out with a pure heart full of love and compassion with the intention of being of service, you absolutely will. At Monroe Institute they call it "clicking out" when you have no memory of what happened (or if you fall asleep). But they say you are out of body doing whatever it is that your highest self needs to do. They suggest we protect our ego-selves from the apparent contradictions to maintain our 3D "reality." I find one is given more and more knowledge of these alternate states of being as one can wrap the mind around it without melting down. A belief system meltdown systems crash is at stake for the ego.

So, with pure intention, I set out to be of service in Haiti. I found that there is so very much to do, although the island seems to be well attended by angels and guides, too. It is said that the most advanced souls appear as the homeless and the suffering. If this is so, Haiti is full of advanced souls.

I sat instead of laying flat to be sure I did not fall asleep. I relaxed and when I had cleared my mind I imagined getting on a plane and flying to Haiti, getting off and going in to the city to be of service. I imagined I could see the energetic outlines of the buildings as they had been before the collapse and became aware of the many trapped people now transitioning from being trapped or injured. Almost overwhelming, so I turn down my imaginary volume switch a little until I can deal with this huge outpouring of pain and emotional pain.I enter a store front that was pancaked and "walk" to a group trapped in the first floor at the very  heart of the pile. They all look up at me startled I am passing right through the rubble. Two cross themselves and start to pray out loud in French and I communicate to them that they, too can stand up and move. One by one they struggle out from the blocks and rebar, wide-eyed. More praying, it seems. I find I am communicating telepathically, from my heart chakra, explaining that they have passed from their physical bodies. I reached out to the Guides I knew were all around for assistance, and what I imagined to be a Pathway of Light formed. We moved out to the street and as I waited, this group of eight joined a stream of energy in which could be distinguished individual energies flowing by and gradually rising into the sky. It glowed with Light as it rose like a wisp of smoke, forming in to a tunnel of Light. It reminded me of the longest escalator I had ever seen......

Remember, it is about imagination, too. Like Bruce said in his workshop, "Fake it until you make it."

All thought is creative. Create that you are helping in Haiti. And so it is. Please help. There are so many in need.

Thomas

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #19 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 1:50pm

Thanks for clarifying Gordon. After reading your post I understand better of your intention. Whats the name of your book? Perhaps I can find a copy here in Canada.
And you Thomas, keep up your good work. I only wish I was better suited to retrieve a number of those souls at the same time as you seem so adapt at. With more practice I am sure I will be able to. Don't forget to get out into the outlying areas as well. Far more work to be done there. I find the emotion of dealing with the children effects me the most so far. Releasing the emotion before returning to C1 seems not completed some times and there are times where I find myself somewhat depressed from it. Do you have any sudgestion for me in assisting in releasing this emotion or leaving it behind?
Joe

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #20 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:55pm

Embrace it, and be thankful that you feel so much compassion and love for people you do not even know. That is why we have come here, I think. To help. Mother Theresa used to say she looked for the Christ in everyone she helped, and saw it there. You are the angel someone is waiting on today.

Thomas

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jan 19th, 2010 at 7:34am

Strange, I was trying to visit again this morning. Seems like some of them are coming straight up out of the ground, seemed like I saw a lot of them floating straight up like whispy smoky trails. I couldn't quite understand that, but was trying to cover a lot of territory in my meditation, in a number of directions. Received an all clear message, all healed. That's all I know for now.

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #22 - Jan 21st, 2010 at 9:47pm

Hawkeye, glad to be able to be more communicative.  All my three books are available in Canada (that's where I live too!).  www.amazon.ca has them all, and i have friends who have accessed them through small town independent bookshops too.
the first one, Eternal Life and How To Enjoy It has a detailed description of my first "mass retrieval", at which I did not do too well.
And yes, i may indeed be limited by my own pov.  I won't try to deny it.

cheers, gordon

hawkeye wrote on Jan 18th, 2010 at 1:50pm:
Thanks for clarifying Gordon. After reading your post I understand better of your intention. Whats the name of your book? Perhaps I can find a copy here in Canada.
And you Thomas, keep up your good work. I only wish I was better suited to retrieve a number of those souls at the same time as you seem so adapt at. With more practice I am sure I will be able to. Don't forget to get out into the outlying areas as well. Far more work to be done there. I find the emotion of dealing with the children effects me the most so far. Releasing the emotion before returning to C1 seems not completed some times and there are times where I find myself somewhat depressed from it. Do you have any sudgestion for me in assisting in releasing this emotion or leaving it behind?
Joe

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #23 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 6:13am

I know that most literature lists Catholicism as the moajor religion of Haiti, but today on a BBC world news report I heard someone say that about half the people practice some form of voodoo. They probably practice both at the same time. If you look at Haitian art, which is very fun to look at because it tends to be colorful, you will see both religions portrayed, probably with equal frequency. (Of course, to some of us, Catholicism is just another form of a voodo like religion. If I was dead and you appeared to me as a priest, I would probably think I was in Hell) The issue arose in connection with the cultural problems created by burying people in mass graves. This is very disrespectful in the local vodoo religions (which have another name but I forgot it). The voodoo priests figure in the public life; one was interviewed and indicated he had spoken with the Haitian president about this problem (of disrespect to the dead). I would be more convinced with the retrievals if you ended up impersonating voodoo priests (based on the culture) rather than Catholic priests (based on common belief about the culture). If the BBC can figure this out, surely your guides can too.

I would imagine there could be some retrievals in those mass graves? Kind of gruesome. Lots of dead children, in the mass graves.

Also looking at the history of Haiti, it seems one could possibly be retreiving someone from a prior disaster. I don't suppose it matters much which time frame someone might come from. Here's an article with a list:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/country_profiles/1202772.stm

I can't help but wonder what this country means to the world experience. Death is a way of life there.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #24 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 1:30pm

Lucy, I know with me, I dont see their life energys lying around with the dead bodies. So going into a mass grave is an unlikely place for what I have been doing, retrieval wise. More often than not, the life energy is stuck in the immediate area of where the traumatic happening occurred. In the day care. Or the home, or on the street. Wherever. Most cases they are thinking they are still alive, but confused about the situation . Sometime continuing to try to live a normal sort of life. Sometimes in fear. Many stuck in the grips of their dying expearence. Pain and all.
As for the practice of voodoo. I dont have any concerns at all. Just because other people dont understand that belief system, doesn't make it wrong or bad. A lot of people think the same about Christianity, or Islam to. Or, or, or. Just because they may believe or practice in "Voodoo" doesn't mean their going to some sort of hell, or that its wrong. That's Christianity's thinking. "My God or no God". In the end, all religions are just beliefs. None better than the other. In my way of thinking, I believe it better for them to move on to a Voodoo area of the BST's than being stuck in between, not knowing their body or the phyical is no longer accessible for their use. At least they have a much better chance of moving forward from Voodoo heaven or Voodoo hell. (Even if that is through the back door at some point.)
It is unfortunate that they are getting buried in mass graves but it is the necessity in order to control the spread of diseaseand save the living. Some feel a need to hold dead bodys in some sort of esteem. Putting them in the ground, in an area where they can return time and time again to grieve over them could in all actuality hold that passed person back from moving forward. For me, (not everyone) thats a
forsure...its better to extend them your love, thank them for being apart of your life expearence, and let them move on. You can always connect by remembering them.   
Without getting rid of all these bodies in Haitis villages and cities, there will be a far bigger crisis. Remember, there just bodies. There not individuals nor do they have a life force.
Joe

IP Logged

Calypso

ALK Member

Chicagoland
Reply #25 - Jan 22nd, 2010 at 2:40pm

Thomas, you said a most beautiful thing:  "You are the angel someone is waiting on today."  I will treasure that.

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #26 - Jan 23rd, 2010 at 2:26am

I don't know a lot about the Voodoo religion(s), but I did hear a piece on NPR in the last week or so about their beliefs.  Some of it sounded very much in tune with the Monroe/Moen/TMI and Thomas Campbell views of the universe, including the connectedness of all beings, the afterlife and even the fact that inanimate objects are alive in their own way.  So much more tuned in than the "dead world" of our western religions and worldview.

I want to thank all of you who have done such compassionate work in Haiti this past week.  I'm not there yet to be able to help as you are doing, but someday.

IP Logged

gordon phinn

toronto, canada
Reply #27 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 12:20pm

Lucy/Hawkeye,

just wanted to add a couple of points to this stream of thought.  A book that reveals some of the darker side of Haitian Voodoo is "The Serpent And The Rainbow" by Wade Davis.  There are other sources but they use Africa more as a source of that type of activity.

And yes Hawkeye, there's not a heck of a lot of difference between a hollow heaven subtly controlled by Voodoo practitioners and Fundamentalist Protestants.  Or fundamentalist anything really.  Souls stay in these bst's out of ignorance and fear until they are ready to leave and then their thought/yearning/light becomes apparent to helpers (either astral helpers or folk like us, projecting) and they are given what they need.  But that doesn't mean a helper won't have some kind of face off with those who see themselves as 'defenders of the faith'/righteous gatekeepers.  I've 'been there/done that' a few times now.
Memories of the Iran earthquake a few years back: thought i put up a post on this but can't find it now, but i do recall having arguments with other retrievers over the issue of encouraging those whose families had all passed (or mostly passed), leaving them as 'sole survivor', to just leave their bodies while sleeping and be reunited with their loved ones.  Other retrievers thought it was terrible/sacrilegious that I would suggest such a thing, and indeed some of the 'survivors' couldn't leave their deeply religious views behind long enough to even contemplate the possibility.
My dictating belief was/is that the physical and astral planes are in reality "one", and that all this drama concerning the endless passage to and fro between them is highly overrated, almost always as a result of religious indoctrination.
I could sell that as something more than a belief, as some kind of cosmic truth, which i really think it is, but i know that for others it can be no more than a belief.  Yet another belief.

cheers for now:  gordon

hawkeye wrote on Jan 22nd, 2010 at 1:30pm:
Lucy, I know with me, I dont see their life energys lying around with the dead bodies. So going into a mass grave is an unlikely place for what I have been doing, retrieval wise. More often than not, the life energy is stuck in the immediate area of where the traumatic happening occurred. In the day care. Or the home, or on the street. Wherever. Most cases they are thinking they are still alive, but confused about the situation . Sometime continuing to try to live a normal sort of life. Sometimes in fear. Many stuck in the grips of their dying expearence. Pain and all.
As for the practice of voodoo. I dont have any concerns at all. Just because other people dont understand that belief system, doesn't make it wrong or bad. A lot of people think the same about Christianity, or Islam to. Or, or, or. Just because they may believe or practice in "Voodoo" doesn't mean their going to some sort of hell, or that its wrong. That's Christianity's thinking. "My God or no God". In the end, all religions are just beliefs. None better than the other. In my way of thinking, I believe it better for them to move on to a Voodoo area of the BST's than being stuck in between, not knowing their body or the phyical is no longer accessible for their use. At least they have a much better chance of moving forward from Voodoo heaven or Voodoo hell. (Even if that is through the back door at some point.)
It is unfortunate that they are getting buried in mass graves but it is the necessity in order to control the spread of diseaseand save the living. Some feel a need to hold dead bodys in some sort of esteem. Putting them in the ground, in an area where they can return time and time again to grieve over them could in all actuality hold that passed person back from moving forward. For me, (not everyone) thats a
forsure...its better to extend them your love, thank them for being apart of your life expearence, and let them move on. You can always connect by remembering them.   
Without getting rid of all these bodies in Haitis villages and cities, there will be a far bigger crisis. Remember, there just bodies. There not individuals nor do they have a life force.
Joe

IP Logged

Griffin

Reply #28 - Jan 26th, 2010 at 9:20pm

I think the exterior or image of many different religions have been used by politicians & power-possessors to try to control the population of a country; vodou & Haiti aren't unique in that way.

I sometimes think people may fear vodou because it came from Africa and that women hold real positions of spiritual power within it. Some folks may have conscious or unconscious issues around people of color, issues around women being powerful and being leaders. It also doesn't help that the western image of vodou comes from horror movies & books. I'm not sure if anyone here has any preconceptions coming from outside yourself that have influenced your viewpoint.

I'm no expert on vodou. I'm not a devotee. I do have friends that are mediums and priestesses. I've gone to many healing ceremonies and celebrations over the last 3 decades.  My experience has been positive. Of course your experience might be different.

My deep gratitude to all y'all that have been making efforts to help in Haiti.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #29 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 8:30am

Hawkeye another story on BBC included an ionterview with someone who works at these disasters, sorry I don't recall the agency, but she disputed the idea that the bodies have to be buried right away to prevent disease; she said that isn't really true. Though I imagine the smell would be overpowering. It would probably give many people closure to know for sure their relative died and was buried in a particular place. I guess I wondered if the ones who had died were attached to the idea of needing to bury the body properly. But it makes more sense if they are stuck at the place where the trauma occurred.

I don't know what vodou thinks of the afterlife. I don't think that classic movie "Black Orpheus" is a way to get info on this.

Not much difference between the physical and the astral, well that's an interesting view. The idea takes some ...guilt...away from the time I prayed that a woman might just die. She was injured in a bad fire, but the worst part was, all of her family died outright, all her children, while she lingered here. Then she too died. Maybe she just neededthe right retreiver to come and visit her in-between.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.