Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
haiti s.o.s. (Read 4592 times)
J.K.Chris

Poland
haiti s.o.s.
Jan 13th, 2010 at 5:05pm

Hi,

I was asked to forward this message, and so I do:

SMS content: "Haiti s.o.s., meeting at the crystal".

Just focus on your intent, and you will be guided there.

http://PlanetaZiemia.net - Happy Bobbles - Meet the Friend (and Conscious Sound)
http://conscious-sound.bandcamp.com - best music for extraordinary inner experiences
IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: haiti s.o.s.
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2010 at 6:53pm

Was hoping someone would do this. Awesome.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 7:53am

I don't know who was there but I tried to visit through this link. I found myself in a room where I could see a man's head coming from under what looked like a piece of ceiling. I was talking to him, but mainly I was just talking, telling him that he was dead, but the scene was moving and I ended up in a different place, where I seemed to be 'stationed' for a little while. This was a hallway, very dingy looking and narrow. A drinking fountain appeared to my left. This was some kind of place to direct people along, and the drinking fountain was a pleasant convenience. I drank out of it. I urged others to drink out of it as they passed by. That's all I remember from this visit.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 11:42am

I have visitied Haiti on medical missions several times, and I am all over this. Please see any "voodoo power" as NOT THERE, and you will find it easy to collect energies who need assistance. Do not be detererd. I will post specific retrieval(s) in that forum, but please do consider doing this a s a partnered exploration exercise. There are tens of thousands who have passed over....

Great love and Light, Thomas

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 5:22pm

J.K.Chris wrote on Jan 13th, 2010 at 5:05pm:
Hi,

I was asked to forward this message, and so I do:

SMS content: "Haiti s.o.s., meeting at the crystal".

Just focus on your intent, and you will be guided there.

Thanks for posting ...with do..
PUL
R.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #5 - Jan 14th, 2010 at 6:31pm

I felt myself involved last night. It was easy to phase to the area and see quite distinctly the destruction, feel the fear and know of the many who died not understanding even know that they are no longer in the physical. I started by going to TMI(27), and I must say the room was full of many helpers ready to go on their way. A lot of collective love and energy in that room. I didn't stay long, as far as I remember, and went right to where I felt the need. I recall being there and getting the attention of some. Then I phased out into sleep or just lost touch with what I was doing. I am sure I continued to work with those I could reach. It seemed hard to wake up and come into the present this morning. Today's been full and I haven't had the time to reach out as of yet but will continue to do what I can this evening. I know many of you will be there also.
Its not always recovering the numbers..reaching just that one person is also important. That one person being released from their situation could make a difference that is unmeasurable. If you feel the calling, go and take a look. I will see some of you there, first at the crystal, and then I will be off.

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #6 - Jan 15th, 2010 at 1:23pm

Almost the same as yesterday. Went off to the crystal and there was a number of others already there. I put out the question how many and was given 20 as a number. The crystal itself was not as bright as what I have noticed before. I dont know if it was because of the energy level of where we were about to go but after joining together and collectively working our energies everything brightened up. The arrival in Haiti was instantaneous. Although I saw it from above, a birds eye look,  before settling down to an area closer to the ground. I moved towards an area where I felt drawn. The emotion was very strong. I reached out to any avalable helpers and asked for assistance in helping who ever I had come upon. At that point I clicked out. I dont remember anything until a sence of relief or satisfaction that came to me as I was seeing the "park". Then almost immediately I clicked out. Woke up this morning and here I am. Perhaps clicking out was in some way a means of protecting me from the negative energies or being influenced by the fear.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.