Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2012 Important Message Bashar (Read 9662 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
2012 Important Message Bashar
Jan 3rd, 2010 at 7:17pm

Here is a video from Ashtar Command talking about 2012:
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topic/show?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A251769&xg...

They mention something that I can relate to. I have started to realize that we could be riding on this planet in multiple dimensions. During some of my earlier shamanic journeys I shifted awareness and it felt like I was changing worlds. Carlos Casteneda described it very well in his books.

Maybe we should all learn how to shift awareness making it easier for the transformation after 2012?

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

diamond

ALK Member

Re: 2012 Important Message Bashar
Reply #1 - Mar 22nd, 2010 at 7:02pm

thanks

why don't we ask Bruce if he wants to find out about this galactic federation?

Bruce, on your oob trips you did meet essences who were observing earth-changes. is it possible Bruce, to try to find out about this galactic federation. I would do it myself if i knew how.

love   Iris  Smiley

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:30pm

Wow. Thank you for posting this because something about it hit with me. During my first altered states of consciousness a series of epiphanies went through me and since then I have been unable to understand what I understood during the altered state and this very video just seems to hit it. The truth I understood is that we are our ultimate destiny. If we live in fear we will know fear in our existence. If we live in love we will know love, even if it takes time for it all to align.

The part about people disappearing from your life makes sense. They still exist somewhere, but in a world other than your own. These infinite realities do not just exist in the universe but also on Earth perhaps. I don't know. That may be a little deep for me right now. It comes across to me as very, very psychedelic. We can put it to the test. Because I have and am continuing to transition from a negative life to a positive one, so perhaps this earth will transition with me.

There are even people in my life who I love dearly but have felt a compelling to leave behind because they lack the love and compassion that I do. I have foreseen even my best friends eventually disappearing from my life through their own journey and obligations which is separate from mine. But I see others who will join me because of my own influence to them.

The whole idea here is that life adapts to the energy we emit and as we progress in this life to love and knowledge the world will progress with us.

I had an epiphany just yesterday that one day soon I am going to directly change many things in my life to fit a positive aspect. I am doing that now but there are larger things I have avoided my entire life. God is not the puppeteer of our destinies. WE ARE. That is the power it gave us. Thats not to say we have full control of everything around us, but that we are the gods of order in a world of chaos.

I type a lot. But I need to. In essence, the words don't exist for me to really express my mind. Its difficult to find someone who understands as I do.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 12:41pm

Just one more thing I want to kind of throw in as an example:

I have a major choice concerning my life right now. Which is to confirm my belief of the Afterlife and make it knowledge, or to ignore it and try to live my life as I was doing before all of these epiphanies. This choice is mine to make alone and it will completely change my life and the lives of every one around me.

If I choose the route to ignore, Karma will surely react and my life will attribute to that choice. I can expect my fears to persist, my depression to remain, and my life to cause me more unhappiness than happiness. The life experience for everyone changes with the energy we emit and the will of our mind.

Obviously I did not find and join this board for any simple reason.

"The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. " -Bertrand Russel

IP Logged

Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 4:23pm

Stone, I really enjoyed reading your part in the thread. It certainly sounds like you are going thru a transition. I dont know if my 2 cents worth will make any impact on you, however I`d like to make a few interesting statements. A few years ago I met some scientists. The meeting left such an impact in my life that I hardly believe in co-incidenses at all anymore. I then transitted into learning Bio Therapy.

You speak of the term psychedelic in one part of your wording. Well here in europe, things are for the most part looked upon as being very natural, whereas when I lived in the US, the same things were considered "psychedelic". What I had been able to witness here was a devise which, if one puts lets say "a Aloe Vera Leaf" in it and look into the goggle type window then one could see nothing but energy in movement in the form of that plant, if one places lets say "a cigerette" in it then one could see energy in movement in form of that cig. and guess what I saw when I placed my hand in it? I felt as if I were looking at a whole seperate universe, my friend. It was amazing to me.

I guess what I am getting at for you is this: WE are "energy", "light", "frequency" call it what you will, I call it "E-motion" because its Energy in Motion. This word for me explains EVERY EMOTION there is.
Fear attracts more fear,
hate attracts more hate,
love attracts more love,

because it`s "energy in motion" dearest. The exsistence of what you wish to experience takes place the moment YOU give it energy.

Once this is understood und fully experienced, you will begin to create a paradise consciencely right here, if you will.

I am sure our Quantum Physic guys here on bord, can explain to me what I saw, but all I know is that hinse I am creating things "at will" for many persons merely by using the driving force of e-motion.

Hugs to you,
Nanner

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 4:41pm

Quote:
Fear attracts more fear,
hate attracts more hate,
love attracts more love,

this reminds me of something someone once told me: where there's love, there can't be fear

just wanted to throw this in
have fun,
Vagabound

IP Logged

StoneColdTrue

ALK Member

Birmingham, AL
Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2010 at 10:15pm

Nanner wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 at 4:23pm:
Stone, I really enjoyed reading your part in the thread. It certainly sounds like you are going thru a transition. I dont know if my 2 cents worth will make any impact on you, however I`d like to make a few interesting statements. A few years ago I met some scientists. The meeting left such an impact in my life that I hardly believe in co-incidenses at all anymore. I then transitted into learning Bio Therapy.

You speak of the term psychedelic in one part of your wording. Well here in europe, things are for the most part looked upon as being very natural, whereas when I lived in the US, the same things were considered "psychedelic". What I had been able to witness here was a devise which, if one puts lets say "a Aloe Vera Leaf" in it and look into the goggle type window then one could see nothing but energy in movement in the form of that plant, if one places lets say "a cigerette" in it then one could see energy in movement in form of that cig. and guess what I saw when I placed my hand in it? I felt as if I were looking at a whole seperate universe, my friend. It was amazing to me.

I guess what I am getting at for you is this: WE are "energy", "light", "frequency" call it what you will, I call it "E-motion" because its Energy in Motion. This word for me explains EVERY EMOTION there is.
Fear attracts more fear,
hate attracts more hate,
love attracts more love,

because it`s "energy in motion" dearest. The exsistence of what you wish to experience takes place the moment YOU give it energy.

Once this is understood und fully experienced, you will begin to create a paradise consciencely right here, if you will.

I am sure our Quantum Physic guys here on bord, can explain to me what I saw, but all I know is that hinse I am creating things "at will" for many persons merely by using the driving force of e-motion.

Hugs to you,
Nanner

Thank you, Nanner. Yes your post is very influential. I'm beginning to learn and understand that I am still young. Young people are often arrogant and believe they understand how everything works and functions in life. I am learning that there is still very much I do not know of life and thus it is alien to me and I treat it as such with curiosity and wonder but exercising caution. I have reached that point of discomfort zone because my interpretation of life is changing from the way it has been perceived for maybe a decade. I'm getting comfortable as I recognize what is truly natural.

I am one who once separated spirituality and science. I knew and accepted only science and have denied and never known true spirituality until now. Now I know that spirituality and science are both part of life and we need them both to feel complete and find our answers. Again, this was by my control and I have changed my destiny and my fate. I desired a solution and strength to defeat my unhappiness and I am discovering both in spirituality.

I use the term "psychedelic" to describe the surrealism in life. For awhile I trusted only that reality existed, but see now surrealism is an actual part of life and that is the thing now I am working to accept. I always thought the only way to experience surrealism was through drugs, but really there is a surrealism to life and the universe which most people ignore and its only the ignorance which masks it.

The exsistence of what you wish to experience takes place the moment YOU give it energy.

This is something I have always understood but possibly either did not truly believe or was not ready to believe or willing to practice. It is a concept which has been worded in many, many different ways but you have worded it so very well by including the term "paradise."

Another way of putting it for non spiritual people would be "Think positive and you will be positive. Be positive and your life will be positive."

I think one of the biggest reasons I have perceived my life to be negative is because I have been around a lot of negative energy. I have emitted a good bit of positive energy in my life but it was eventually so surrounded in negative energy that it was consumed. Through the increase in my conscious I have regained enough positive energy to overshadow the negative. Now I have a desire to use my positive energy to change the energy of the people in my life for I realize our connections to each other will bring about the most positive overall change.

Look for my thread regarding this in the Afterlife Knowledge forum as I may require insight.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.