Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:Grand Finale on Heart Intelligence and Love! (Read 3972 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:Grand Finale on Heart Intelligence and Love!
Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:30pm

Hi: Since Heart Intelligence and Love are very important I am going to make a grand tour of the exercises:

1st Heart Intelligence exercise:

12/21/09 - Afternoon Session:

Find the location of your p.o.c. (point of consciousness)

Note: BM calls it “the center of your mental activity”.

I got confused because I know the actual location of the Ajna Chakra (Third Eye) is about an inch or so in front of the eyebrow junction and I/2 inch to ¾ of an inch above the junction (very interesting also see Monroe’s - JOOB - generating vibrations). I got confused my belief system says I can’t be outside my body right now… but if I would move my p.o.c. into the Third Eye I would be out of my body… I am held in two places… I am feeling pressure at the brow point and feel I am in the Third Eye (note: the physical location of the body counterpart of the Third Eye is the Pineal Gland… see earlier post - when I opened the Pineal Gland and saw through it… this is different… are you confused?? Don’t be I have advanced now to the actual location of my p.o.c. which is in the Ajna Chakra the Etheric Body location of the Third Eye (Ajna Chakra)…) Because my “Interpreter” has a belief concept that I can’t be o.b.e. I am in a mindsplit (described by Robert Bruce) wherein I am in both places at once and fully conscious… now, you really are confused… there is more to this session but I have fried your brain enough for one post. Smiley

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Grand Finale on Heart Intelligence and Love!
Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 9:31pm

2nd Heart Intelligence exercise:

Moving the p.o.c. (center of awareness – BM term)… to the center of chest… feel pressure… Wagner’s Tannhueser turns on… the Wagnerian heroic operas must originate in the Heart Chakra… yes, all heart… the swelling of the movements… great emotions… see a tree… is this the DNA… helix symbol… is all this in the heart… tree of life… the heart chakra is an amazing chakra… it is the heart of everything… it must be how the whole of the universe is projected… all the other chakras must exist to support and provide all the coding for the Heart Chakra to project the illusion of a physical universe… is it involved also in the non-physical universe??? Interesting question…

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 9:27am

Hi: The third exercise in the Heart Intelligence series is called using Heart Intelligence. This requires the asking of a burning question... that is too personal to publish in the open.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 9:35am

BM recommends mixing and matching the Heart Intelligence exercises and the Love exercises... if you feel it is necessary to build your ability to learn to love... in my case, I have a lot of repression issues... and I discovered a very interested "root" barrier, which I won't discuss here... but, essentially the first love exercise on the second pass for me centered around generating feeling which in themselves didn't seem appropriate for vocalization on my tapes... so there really is nothing that I want to say about it.

Will be interesting how others who come this way proceed.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 7:55pm

Hi All: Started out doing my AKG - exercise and then:

12/22/09 - afternoon session: Gathering love exercise

Love fritos, see the package, now eyes crossing and focusing on the brow point… see helicopter blades spinning… must be a symbol of an o.b.e. exit coming… solar plexus tension… energy filling my hands and feet… nice control… popping… body jerk… I am o.b.e. momentarily… no sensation of being out of body… I am hovering above a funeral in progress… see yellow flowers... oh, oh, am I going to do a retrieval I think to myself,… “Yes, this is your guide Sibilious,” I hear telepathically... I slide my arm under the man's armpit, there is no resistence... he has a high forehead… he is Russian… I ascend to f21, continue to ascend… f23, f24... He is still there…. I am at f27... There is the nurse in the blue uniform I’ve seen her before…. The weight is gone, I see white soft billowing pillow shapes… floating… I become aware of BM's voice guiding me through the exercise…  decide to go back at C1…

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Dec 23rd, 2009 at 8:43pm

Seraphis1 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 9:35am:
BM recommends mixing and matching the Heart Intelligence exercises and the Love exercises....

Will be interesting how others who come this way proceed.

S.

Hi T.
Yes...this is one thing that i have always done since learning Bruce approach...mixing Heart Int and Love exercises, do it all the time.
Ex: Breathing 3x3 build my rebal and then do the mixing within my rebal..Smiley
And it has work wonders, on top of protecting myself.
Keep it up and keep us posted on your discoveries.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.