Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Weather in the "Afterlife" (Read 2101 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Weather in the "Afterlife"
Dec 18th, 2009 at 4:39pm

Greetings,

A dream from awhile ago has stayed so distinct and clear in my mind that I suspect it was a brief visit to the afterlife --

I was sitting with a friend, a sister perhaps, and we were looking out into a park-like setting in winter.  Everything was lightly covered in ice so that it glistened, yet we had no dread of falling. Trees had no leaves and the shape of their bare limbs was beautiful.

We watched a couple pedal passed us in a bicycle with a sidecar attached, like motorcycles have, only the design of it all was much lighter, and it had curves like a sleigh. The couple had grey or white hair and they were very animated, not worried at all about slipping.

They pulled off the road ahead of us and looked up and then I saw above their trees a bunch of high rectangular crystals, all massed together and about three stories tall. The sight made everyone feel good and we just stood around smiling.
Smiley

As i write this a 'wintry mix' of ice and snow is falling and I feel the clutch of worry about how slick the walks and roads will get.
How I could even look at 'dream-ice' without the life-long associations of slipping on it, I don't know.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Weather in the "Afterlife"
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2009 at 7:40am

That's a pretty picture, Bets. I wonder if there is snow and ice in the afterlife -- must be, somewhere. I wonder why the folks in the vehicle had 'snowy' hair also? Where were they and who were they? A vehicle like that might be interesting to use to 'pick people up' who might be stranded somewhere -- just a thought. Hmmmn.

I bet that some people would find it whimsical and delightful. Might be nice to have lots of those around.

IP Logged

Silverleaf

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 8:59pm

Is it possible that the dream you had is of a past life? or future life?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2010 at 11:57pm

Hi Silverleaf,

That's an interesting possibility !
I'm not getting a sense of its place in time from my Guide.  Guess I'll just have to 'wait' and see   Smiley
Thanks for the suggestion.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.