Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
On David Icke and other things (Read 1845 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
On David Icke and other things
Dec 16th, 2009 at 8:01am

Your higher self is an Actor who is an Angel. Accept this and let the actor play your part. When your own character tries to run the show it screws it up for everyone. The director does not want to step in and make adjustments until the cast party, but he will provide you with the cues you need to find the right thing to do to over come your fears.

Anyone who thinks they know it all is full of it. Only the director and writer of this greatest story know the whole show and only they can make it anew. And while you have free will as any actor does upon the stage you have a part to play. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
The one who knows best isn’t on the stage yet as far as we know...but when The Director shows up life will be one big cast party and all the actors and there are not so many as you may think, will have a blast of a time recalling all the crazy silly things that went wrong with their performances and the truly great moments that occurred. Reliving our lives as a single unit. A troupe of actors who can play many parts at once. Death is just a means to get a character off the stage for one reason or another. Yes, it can be a sad happening or a joyful one but it is none the less not the end of the actor. And the character continues to learn as the actor can bring that character back in many ways, but the rule here is once you are gone physically you stay gone physically until either another actor or the same one imitates you. There is a resting place for the characters and a place where they adjust to not being on the stage. To say they are characters is not to say they are not real in the sense that any of this is really real. It is merely to say that the character you play is a very small aspect of your total Self. There is a lot of doubling going on down here these days. To the point that the actor angels are near exhaustion trying to keep up with all the parts they must play in a given day.

Perhaps this is why retrievals are sometimes necessary. The character has gotten lost from it’s Actor self and cannot find it’s way. Theatre was not born out of life. Life was born out of the Theatre. The Heater. This is the stage and why not it is the most comfortable planet that we know of. The 3rd rock from the Sun is the Hearth where warmth can endure and life can flourish. I say we trade places with other planets in various eons of time and let them develop too. The Earth is a spacecraft. Can this logically be denied? It travels through space faster than we can on our own. It is like a cruise ship.

There are many dimensions of existence. Why should we be the only ones. We are way behind mainly because of our monetary system that enslaves the populace. If everyone had a million dollars and only that much it wouldn’t mean anything to anybody. To have have-nots is to have nothing.

David Icke sees reptiles because that is what he fears. We all have reptilian DNA in our systems, our physical systems.  He makes his money “exposing them”. How will he feel about the monetary collapse that is coming? He does not see that it will be freedom from it all. He warns you of these people who are reptilian in appearance to him, Their mission should there be such people is to play a role in the greatest show. It is a show and Icke’s character is being lead around by his character’s nose rather than looking at the big picture. The world is going to change from stage to cast party very soon and all will be applauded. Some actors will judge their performances in certain roles as actors do and others will move on to the next show. But the party will be as good as it gets. It will be outstanding. Listen to the Angels and watch what they do to make it all happen and the drama and comedy that takes place on this stage because that’s what everyone will be talking about in a few yeares when the play is over and we prepare to see the stars.

Food for thought,
Yours,
Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: On David Icke and other things
Reply #1 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 1:26pm

Ike.....To me, and only personally, he looks like a duck.  There might be a reason for that. If it looks like a duck, and talks like a quack,...then...
I am sure that Mr Ike has his reasons for thinking that the Queen of England and her family, along with George Bush and Tony Blair sit around a Masonic Temple and eat babies...but I just cant get my hands around it. (And some people think that retrieving those stuck in the afterlife is weird. Hmm.)
« Last Edit: Dec 17th, 2009 at 6:52pm by hawkeye »  

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: On David Icke and other things
Reply #2 - Jan 1st, 2010 at 11:02am

Beau

Haven't been following your posts so don't know why you pulled Icke and the reptiles out of the hat, so to speak, but the reptiles how up in other writing, so it Icke is a duck, he's in a flock....or whatever it is for ducks...(gaggle of geese, pride of lions, etc.)

I vaguely recall reading in a book in the 1990's about reptilians and their role on Earth.  I couldn't believe someone had published that. But that book it out there somewhere. Maybe Icke read it.

Davd Morehouse also wrote about encounters with reptilians. (Psychic Warrior). On the other hand, Morehouse's integrity has been brought into question (use Google). However, he still teaches remote viewing. Last summer I attended a Monroe Institute outreach workshop. Thats' a two-day workshop. One of the participants had worked with Morehouse and liked his workshop. I asked about the reptilians. The person had also experienced (in rv)something like alien reptilians and didn't seem bothered by it. We didn't have time to talk in depth. I am curious about this and reluctant to try to evaluate what is happening. I am also not particularly interested in trying to experience it. Isn't there soem movie about reptilians and humans? I keep thinking of the reptilian male flicking his tongue about in front of the (sexy young) woman. Gross!

Stuart Wilde used to write about Icke and about the conspiracy stuff...The Illuminati stuff and family connections between the high and mighty, the Bilderberg meetings, and some stuff that goes back to pre WWI times. (Henry Ford was no saint). I think GGoldman Sachs et. al. didn't need the help of any of these groups and did quite well alone!

If you really want to read wierd conspracy stuff, you have to look at the writings about the paranormal stuff around the Nazis. Weird! Interesting, but I couldn't find any answers there and it didn't enlighten me as to how to improve my own experiences. Though it might make for a good evening of conversation, that and a good big bottle of wine.

Imagine getting tight on Ripple and reptilians. Oh, then the tongue would really make me ill.

There is a line of thought that the whole of reality is something we made up when we separated from God, or All That Is, and that the story of the prodigal son is a story of returning to God. I think this is also found in a line of Eastern thought but I can't recall what. Dave MBS who used to post here once wrote a lucid post on that but I lost the link, and he disappeared.

Happy New Year!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.