Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:Gathering Love Energy - A new beginning! (Read 6635 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:Gathering Love Energy - A new beginning!
Dec 15th, 2009 at 9:54am

12/15/09 ~ Morning Session:

I am posting this because it may benefit someone to know that these exercise can take one very deep into one’s personal psychology (unfortunately this personal psychology does not confine itself to this life… as a matter of fact in this moment you are the summation of forces of everything you have ever done through out your personal existence as a probe whenever that began eons ago)… it is not intended to imply a mandatory need for such deep exploration and revelation to accomplish whatever it is “YOU” need personally for your own advancement in present time.

I have discovered through this exercise that I am a very repressed personality in “this” lifetime (there is a difference between repression and suppression …i.e… suppression when held long enough becomes repression).

Debriefing Questions:

Were you able to reexperience the feeling of love?

Yes.

Were you able to allow that feeling to build up within you?

I am at the beginning of being able to allow myself to experience love again in a constructive way.

Did you feel it more in some places in your body than others? If so, where?

No.

Did you have any impressions, visual, auditory, or other during the exercise?

As my Heart Chakra engaged the scene of a small child running into a large room filled with people, into the arms of a loving mother… in that moment I really, really, really, love my mother… it was my birthday party! (later is different) Rome… then there is the love of Rome… as an idea… an ideal… Rome first and always… (just as I feel now, America... America first and always... the idea of America... the ideal of America) but, life in those days was not allowed to be idyllic… then came violence, death, ostracization… fear of assassination… development of defenses… emotions real and imagined… murdered father… threat of assassination and death… the long and the short of it is that I lived to rule and gain power which I abused magnificently… but, the truth is that we are the judge, jury and executioner’s of ourselves.. thus in this life I intended to truly brutalize myself to repay that debt to the universal order thru karma… now I have been given a dispensation through the teachings of Robert A. Monroe and his follower Bruce Moen… I am eternally grateful for this opportunity to be free again.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: Re:Gathering Love Energy - A new beginning!
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 12:49pm

12/16/09 – Morning Session:

I am now used to the warmup and the chakral engagement sequence… sensations are behaving as BM says they would… the familiar house sounds… but, it looks like there is a warmup period which I have to figure out what is the right amount of time to allow for a session… because right at the end of the session as I was ready to return to C1… I became aware of a War War II pilot with a yellow life jacket, he was standing (on the water???) but doing things with his equipment, using the retrieval technique I was unofficially taught by a TMI trainer… I engaged the individual (clumsily) but I seem to get hold of his hand and pointed my crown chakra upward to focus 27 and ascended and waited for him to disappear from my grasp… which happened… this means he faded to a belief system he was able to relate to… I saw no helper… I was alone and function only with what I have at hand.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2009 at 11:59pm

12/17/09 Evening Session: That was neat almost projected out of the Third Eye… wonder where that takes a being??

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2009 at 10:06pm

12/17/09 – Afternoon Session:

Energy awareness is becoming very prominent… colors, cold chills… in ball of right foot… etc… but, what is new is I am now able to feel my left frontal lobe activating… and I (??) saw the Crystal City in the left frontal lobe… not sure what it means… but, this is the second validation of Robert Bruce’s assertion that he mapped the chakras and nodes… by feeling each one and getting a verification of their existence or (variation from the published literature on the subject)… I already posted that I felt the “fundamental energy body” and its transformation into the “expanded energy body”… so those are knowns for me personally…

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #4 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 6:25pm

Greetings,

Thank you for your posts!
You are providing an intriguing bridge into the work of Robert Bruce and on into the ancient esoteric sources he references. You are expanding readers' sensibilities regarding afterlife content by helping them see it in another frame of reference.

If readers have not done any afterlife exploring on their own they may have thought all such experience replicates Bruce Moen's or Monroe's. They be puzzled by your references and not able then to comment. You are expanding our horizons!

You may not get much immediate feedback but you are helping us all see these experiences with more understanding. 
Onward!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 8:20pm

betson wrote on Dec 18th, 2009 at 6:25pm:
Greetings,

Thank you for your posts!
You are providing an intriguing bridge into the work of Robert Bruce and on into the ancient esoteric sources he references. You are expanding readers' sensibilities regarding afterlife content by helping them see it in another frame of reference.

If readers have not done any afterlife exploring on their own they may have thought all such experience replicates Bruce Moen's or Monroe's. They be puzzled by your references and not able then to comment. You are expanding our horizons!

You may not get much immediate feedback but you are helping us all see these experiences with more understanding. 
Onward!

Bets

Hi Bets: Thanks for getting it! I am posting because it helps clarify and put the thing in the public domain as validation... yes this happened...!! The record may eventually help someone... it is a path... for eveyone?? that I don't know... but it is important to have someone say yes you can feel your brain cells try it you might like it.  Cheesy

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 9:48pm

12/17/09 ~ Evening Session:

The usual energy movement already listed….the new development… a bolt of electric, package, energy in the bottom of my cerebral cortex or the Corpus callossum.

Warning: Those of you who have started down this path, fear is going to be your worst enemy… you will think you are having a stroke or when you go to bed at night you might have what seems to be heart flutters… if you panic and go to a main stream doctor… they will have no clue what is wrong with you… you can spent thousands of dollars on testing that hopefully will show nothing and you avoid surgery or medication… the worst case scenario is that they do surgery or put you on medication and the truth is you are having basic energy movement and you are becoming aware of it… in the case of heart flutter… that is probably the heart chakra engaging… I personally have been walking down the street and suddenly get energy surges and all sorts of odd energy related physiological effects… I welcome them… that means to me that I am unfolding… I am not saying not to go to a doctor… I am saying be aware that this work will begin to change your physiology… and you are becoming sensitive to it… do what feels right.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Dec 18th, 2009 at 10:26pm

12/18/09 ~ Afternoon Session:

The usual energy engaging sequences… but, when I get to what I love… I see a marble statue, with a Greek warrior on a horse rearing and I am elated by victory… I (loved) war!!... I loved victory… the caviat… I only loved it when I was winning… as a pirate in the Caribbean… I took a cannon ball in the face and it was that moment I mentally decided as I departed from life… ‘…enough is enough…’ ‘…. Ain’t gonna study war no more, ain’t gonna study war no more… down by the riverside, down by the riverside, down by the riverside… I gonna lay down my sword and shield, down by the riverside… ain’t gonna study war no more…’ I had it with war… and since that time I was embarked on a path to spiritual freedom… that’s my story and I am sticking to it…. Cool

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Dec 19th, 2009 at 9:35pm

12/18/09 ~ Evening session:

Upper right hand portion of the cerebral cortex… music flows out of the cerebral cortex about half the distance back of the left frontal lobe… felt it… cerebellum as I talk into the tape recorder… the interpreter operated in the upper left corner cerebral cortex just behind the frontal lobes… working with things I love… dog tippy… cute cat curled up into a ball… swelling of wagner’s “Tannheuser”…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Dec 19th, 2009 at 9:37pm

12/19/09 ~ afternoon session:

My energy warm ups seem to have taken a wholistic turn… the steps seem to quickly intergrate. Inside my “Brain” seen as a medical demonstration… amphitheater, my heli copter flying… I’m in the cockpit… then thousands of events taking place all at once… no focus on any one event… ended session with a minor tension headache for the first time since did exercises… it faded rapidly…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Dec 21st, 2009 at 10:05am

12/21/09 morning session:

Very good session... looks like I am ready to move on to the next set of exercises... want to squeeze out all the potential in this set because love is so important... but, I realize now that to keep moving and come back through is probably the best procedure... but, an interesting development... an old fashion telephone with the old fashion ringing sound (young people won't remember this) went off in my ear... I wanted to answer it... but don't remember what happened...

I now know this is a sign of an O.B.E. ... sonic booms, someone talking in your ear... things like that mean you projected... but unfortunately, I don't have my projected double's memory package.  Tongue

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.