Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
AKG - Gathering Love Energy! (Read 6424 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

AKG - Gathering Love Energy!
Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:25pm

Gathering Love Energy:

12/10/09 – 2nd Morning Session

Into the relaxation sequence… suddenly p.o.c. drops into center of chest area… Heart Chakra activates… big knob in c.o.c. area… really, really love my little dog Tippy…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re: AKG - Gathering Love Energy!
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 8:23pm

Afternoon session: Lots of activity on left… eyeball filled with energy… tension in left thigh above knee cap… image white (monkey face?) with pointy nose… black close cropped kinky hair…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:53pm

Evening session: Energy from below and above causes heart chakra to engage… and buzz… image of marble black floor… energy blockage in left calf…  energy focus’ on the eyes… saw a glass mosaic window wall… clear… body very highly charged… sharp white light flash for more than an instant… both feet highly charged… hands highly charged…

Note: tape picks up snoring three times… interesting I think I achieve body asleep/mind awake… but, I do not hear the snoring, but, the tape picks it up…!!

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #3 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 5:09pm

Gathering love Energy for myself was very hard to lean b/c of personal reasons. Years ago  i was a person that would trust more an animal (pet) than humans..Sad ..but after a lot of work it has change.
After listening "opening the heart" cd for almost a year it did what was ask/suppose, and happy with the result.

If i may ask: how the feelings in your 3 eye feels?
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 7:44pm

12/11/09 – Morning Session:

Nitty gritty… wow… opening of the heart… now I see so many things… of course… this exercise is going to spill out all there is about you… much will have to be expurgated… but… here goes… [ expurgated]

at first had a hard time coming up with incidents that had love in them… the most stand out of course was my love for my dog “Tippy”… then came the great pleasure I got out of looking at puzzle pictures me and my friends put together in our dorm… the latest being “an ocean side scene in Grenada… (experiencing flashing purple lights as I write this…)

right hand palm jolt of nerve energy… found more situations of love like trigger… feeling very relaxed… now noting whole muscle groups relaxing… am amazed that means potential all the muscle groups as we know them can and do relax in a kind of sequence… need to map the sequence… going deeper… going deeper… going deeper… solar plexus chakra kicking in… diaphragmatic breath reflex engaging… going deeper… daylight, daylight… outside… in a room pane glass looking out… glare… pressing head against pillow… arm pressure against chair… am I the arm?? p.o.c. in arm??  p.o.c. in fundamental energy body… see a disc right side… above right eye… see cartoon character of Bugs Bunny… remembered I love Bugs Bunny… Daffy Duck… Elmer Fudd… the roadrunner… beep, beep… (great sneeze…!!) oh, my sinus’ are clearing…

Hi All:

I’ve made and important discovery!

[I have never seen in the literature a correlation between the heart chakra and relaxation as a mechanism of deep relaxation…  you may be seeing it here for the first time ever!

Special note: Rolfing may have made the connection but relative to deep relaxation and its painful method bringing up emotional issues which are dealt with in the Rolfing massage technique as a wholistic practice may have used this concept without understanding its mechanics. And I doubt that they took it into past lives.]

Discovered in the practice of Bruce Moen’s – Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook.

Heavy heart; Get it off your chest; and other heart sayings refer to the mechanics of the Heart Chakra as the engine which will be the portal thru which deep relaxation can be accomplished, it works as follows:

When you do the “Gathering of Love Energy” you should begin to contact deep emotional blockages and barriers which will come up in many forms… visual incidents, NVC – (non-verbal-communications), symbols, and a whole array of physical sensations which you MUST engage, if you want to arrive at my discovery which is this:

Each muscle group will begin to relieve tension… and you will feel them releasing individually… because the muscle groups hold those realities within their structure thus causing you discomfort and actual pain, this is proof of the psychosomatic nature of the past and present life experiences which all flow out of a cause and effect mechanism running like a life engine and which you are confronting as you flow through the physical plane.

There is much more to this and you will have to do it and discover the depth of release of which you are individually capable.

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #5 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 7:47pm

Romain wrote on Dec 11th, 2009 at 5:09pm:
Gathering love Energy for myself was very hard to lean b/c of personal reasons. Years ago  i was a person that would trust more an animal (pet) than humans..Sad ..but after a lot of work it has change.
After listening "opening the heart" cd for almost a year it did what was ask/suppose, and happy with the result.

If i may ask: how the feelings in your 3 eye feels?
PUL
R.

Hi R: It feels like a 1/2 in marble stuck just in back of the forehead position where the Hindus put the "dots"... it sometimes strobes... have you experience samadhi?

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:44pm

Yessss... opening the heart will remove a lots of dark sticky stuffs and worth it, if you ask me...it did wonders for myself.

Samadhi  the Highest State of Consciousness and Bliss...(so glad for google)

I did contact my HigherSelf/Ish/Disk whatever name you want/wish to call it..a few time, and most experiences were worth the effort cause i did not want to come back, just wanted to last forever a longing for home.
I've posted the experience here somewhere last year or 2 yrs ago...should be there still.

As for the 3rd sometimes strobing as you put it...mine feel like ..what i call..Butterfly Effect.. i'm not a butterfly but if i was i could imagine how it will feel like flapping both my wings in unison...faster and faster with each flaps....the feeling i get when activated... flapping/moving/vibrations going deeper and deeper...feels good actually.
PUL
R.

P.S..here the link to vision of the disk posting if your interested.
[url]   http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1221016923 [/url]

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 12:44am

Afternoon Session:

[Expurgated] Emerald green, pool of green light… energy around temples… pulsing underside of brain… pulsing in pituitary… light flash under nose area… itching right nostril… [expurgated] something above me… sinus’ clearing…cockpit of a vehicle… space in front of my face… fuselage… mechanical parts… drive shafts… solar plexus engaging… left hand sensation… undercarriage green and yellow… looking through a Star Trek opening in a docking facility…

I know what this is… symbolism of space docking area… my mind is giving me the symbols of space and spaceship parts because this is what I understand and relate to… but, in reality I am see out of my third eye (the pineal gland) out into space beneath the left and right frontal lobes… I am looking into space… my third eye is awake and seeing…. LOL!!!

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 12:49am

Romain wrote on Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:44pm:
As for the 3rd sometimes strobing as you put it...mine feel like ..what i call..Butterfly Effect.. i'm not a butterfly but if i was i could imagine how it will feel like flapping both my wings in unison...faster and faster with each flaps....the feeling i get when activated... flapping/moving/vibrations going deeper and deeper...feels good actually.
PUL
R.

[url]   http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1221016923 [/url]

Hi Romain: The butterfly effect is the Winged Victory symbol... that's it you have done it... that is the third eye... if you look at the drawing it has a circle in the center that is the eye... on both sides of the circle are the thousand petals... they vibrate at enormous rates... the butterfly effect... that's it Romain... you've experienced the third eye.. congradulations...

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 10:18am

Romain wrote on Dec 11th, 2009 at 10:44pm:
PUL
R.

Hi R: Interesting how communication helps foster understanding... I wondered why I pick up the center of the third eye and not the wings... well, I now realize I am experiencing the wings as the energy rings around my eyeballs... if you read the post about the energy rings around my eyes... that is the manifestation of the Ajna wings... people just experience them in different ways... go figure... without you pointing out your ajna effect I would not have figured this out.

Thanks for being there!  Cheesy

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 7:13pm

Hi All: Addendum -

As I returned from my astral plane class (???)... I came awake seemingly with this instruction ~ Hatha Yoga is designed specifically to release into relaxed states specific muscle groups... so it is not accurate to say no one has done it... but, since I don't remember the context or whether I defended my position... that there is a dynamic link between the Heart Chakra's function and the muscle groups... which I admit I at the moment don't completely understand.

Also, I seem to be told that Raja Yoga is the system that deals with the Heart Chakra functions... but, again, I don't remember much else... don't know if this means anything to anyone but that is what happened.

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.