Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Spiral Blue Light Display Above Norway (Read 7590 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Spiral Blue Light Display Above Norway
Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:53am

Greetings to all.

Here is a breaking news story with pictures and a video about a strange spiral in the sky over Norway:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-li...

The excuse they use of a Russian missile test seems to me totally ludicrous. This is either a paranormal display, or something E.T. is doing, or some top secret test by one of the world's governments.

I would probably place my bet on something that E.T. is doing. Whatever the reason, I find it highly fascinating.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Spiral Blue Light Display Above Norway
Reply #1 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 3:51pm

wow...it sure look like something is going through a worm hole like they show on TV... make you wonder what they really know and what they really telling us.
Thanks for sharing
R.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 10:44pm

Hi --

Fantastic!

Maybe it doesn't matter what physical cause it has. Maybe  such phenomena can always be explained by their physical cause. Thaat doesn't mean they should be explained away from other meaning.

Perhaps what is important is that it happened there and then, that it has 'never' happened elsewhere, and that its form and color have archtypal meaning.

OK, now I have to go look up the archtypal meanings of spirals and light blue light.  Does anyone know what they are?

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 9:20pm

Looks good, sure. I think it's possible that it was a rocket. The "beam" is the launching-trace, and the spiral could be the expanding rocket gases when it was spiraling (out of control?), and we're looking at it's back.

Here's a chinese video of a similar phaenomenon:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqrbbF8JSMc
watch it and think of a rocket, looking from below at it's back.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2010 at 11:47pm

I've already seen the 1988 China spiral shortly after the Norway spiral on YouTube. There is also a video of a spiral over Tomsk, Russia in 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_y5r7vHio

I don't think it's the result of a rocket. It doesn't even have to be from aliens. The world powers have technology far beyond what they allow us to know about so maybe it's top secret activities. Chances are we'll see more exciting sky shows in the days ahead anyway.

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Jan 5th, 2010 at 7:49pm

Quote Ralph:
"The world powers have technology far beyond what they allow us to know"

Maybe, maybe not. When I look at the EU-Airbus project A-400M, which is a military transporter aircraft, which is in planning for many years with lots of money, and is now at the edge of canceling because they don't seem to be able to construct an airplane with a reasonable budget like an airplane which already exists (the old Soviet "Iljuschin" or "Antonov"), it seems those technologies you speak of are certainly not known in the EU  Wink . Well, Russia isn't part of the EU, and Norway isn't, too (they have a lot of oil income), maybe they are ahead of the EU...

Spooky

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #6 - Jan 16th, 2010 at 2:59pm

Why would a rocket spiraling be so symmetrical?

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Jan 23rd, 2010 at 9:09pm

If the rocket stage had a constant defect at it's jet (or whatever) it could have resulted in a constant spiraling. I have seen that in minor rocket tests, and a similar thing in aviation (tailspin). The impressing spiral at the sky was probably a result of the expanding (outwards-blown) output of the rocket engine.
   I remember when a boy I did something similar. I put some wet hay in a perforated can, fixed a cord to it, lit the hay with a bit of gasoline and ran off rotating the can at the cord. When windstill, I could see quite nice expanding circles of smoke.

Spooky

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.