Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Re:AKG - Energy From Above! (Read 6216 times)
Seraphis1

ALK Member

Re:AKG - Energy From Above!
Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:16pm

12/09/09 Morning Session:

Re: p. 115

Debriefing:

In my case I don’t seem to feel the flow per se… but I have a lot of activity in my solar plexus (I assume this is the solar plexus chakra activating… [Manipuri in Sanskrit]).

Opened session with the image of a slit in the visual area on the left side just (just saw a pinpoint of light as I write)… at cheek bone level…

Purple color pulse… floats into space…

Moen doesn’t go into the mechanics of the energy body as Robert Bruce does… but, I think I am loosening up the fundamental energy body… am very close to spontaneous o.b.e…. i.e.. triggering the automatic projection reflex…

Overall... there is a sounding effect (like a jello quiver) thruout my fundamental energy body...

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Re:AKG - Energy From Above!
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 12:49pm

Seraphis1,

Neat!   Smiley

Please keep us apprised,   and thanks for sharing!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 6:04pm

2nd Session:

Crown Chakra activates, shifts to solar plexus chakra characterized by diaphragmatic tension, ready to float… shifting to memory of o.b.e. separation… Chopin’s Polonais begins to play… must have dropped into the dream mind… someone is talking to me giving me instruction of some sort… session ends…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 11:32pm

Evening session:

Much more energetic expression in the Energy from above, probably a function of now well into energy work… more definition… of streams….suite case handle energy flow through ears flowing over head… energy circulation around eyes and eyeballs… purple man below my p.o.c. (point of consciousness)… tendency to drop into the dream mind… session ends…

S.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #4 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 1:03am

2nd Evening session:

Strong heart chakra energy surge… creating the bar magnetic field… flows established… lower right area of view field bright pastel green mass with yellow speckles….

S.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #5 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:22am

Greetings Seraphis1,

I realize you've been studying all this from several sources, but are you OK with so many sessions in such a short time? 
I hope you are not overdoing it because it can be strenuous.

Your NDE was a gift to you when you were ready.  Now you are choosing time and place and asking for more experience, so it may not be the same as your original experience of enlightenment.

Take care, friend  Smiley
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #6 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:02am

<<betson wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:22am:
Greetings Seraphis1,

I realize you've been studying all this from several sources, but are you OK with so many sessions in such a short time? 
I hope you are not overdoing it because it can be strenuous.>>

Hi bets: Not sure what you mean… but, I am on a training regimen like TMI’s seminar program… building the primary skills. Is it different from being a football or basketball player?

<<Your NDE was a gift to you when you were ready.  Now you are choosing time and place and asking for more experience, so it may not be the same as your original experience of enlightenment.

Bets>>

[/quote]

I wouldn't say asking for more experience. I am attempting to be in a class with “The Facilitator” LOL!!

S

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #7 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 11:03am

12/10/09 Morning session:

Energy begins to manifest in the cranial area, interesting Robert Monroe’s bust appears… people around… energy shifts to solar plexus…. Purring like a well tuned engine… guess something like this is the goal of energy gathering…

S.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Dec 11th, 2009 at 5:02pm

Quite interesting Seraphis;
The energies seems to be flowing quite well if you ask me.
The color Purple in my experience associated with my spiritual/healing guide..it's kind of purplish/blueish color and i quite like it. I also associated it with the healing flames of St-Germain.
PUL.
R.

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #9 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 7:18pm

betson wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:22am:
Greetings Seraphis1,

Bets

Hi bets: You are right... I had three "crisis" inducing events in less than three weeks... my "brain" ??? is mush. Other than the TMI grounding techique and p. 56 advice... I really don't have a good answer to the handling of the situation.

Cheesy

Seraphis1  SmileySun God of the Temple of Isis Smiley

(p.s.: It is really tough being a Sun God... lmao!!)

IP Logged

Seraphis1

ALK Member

Reply #10 - Dec 13th, 2009 at 6:03pm

betson wrote on Dec 10th, 2009 at 10:22am:
Greetings Seraphis1,

Your NDE was a gift to you when you were ready.  Now you are choosing time and place and asking for more experience, so it may not be the same as your original experience of enlightenment.

Bets

12/13/09 ~ 13:51hrs – Critique

Hi Bets: After taking your advice about slowing down I took Sat off and figured to take Sun off as well and am doing so… but, I just awoke from an afternoon nap and I think I am under instruction in the Astral… I am not sure, but, I seem to have had a discussion… but, now I am completely different… personality wise… I am less prone to snap judgments… I notice I think more quickly though… but, I am thinking before I act or speak to people around me… but, my thinking process is very fast… and I am coming up with interesting wrinkles in my conversations that are involving a kind of sparring with others around me over political issues… but responding with clever asides which throw them back on their opinions… LoL!! It is amusing to watch… this is amazing…

S.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.