Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More Clarification for my world view (Read 864 times)
Beau

Greenville SC
More Clarification for my world view
Nov 29th, 2009 at 7:16am

I saw Elvis people last night and it really moved me. It's a play that i predict will do well in NYC

Rock N Roll of Ages, The Sages

There is trinity to the Rock n Roll of ages
Elvis is at he head
Buddy is the holy spirit
And the listener is the son
That's you baby, listening to what's going on

Elvis had a little brother named Jesse, but it didn't work out
He came as Buddy Holly 2 years later and Rock n Roll was made
Forever the light will shine
If you can hear it with your eyes

Get the Holly spirit and know Elvis was more than man made
He let you make him into something he would never have been
Zeus and Hermes playing he music you see they use your mythology to reach you
Just listen to the angels sing to everyday

They traded in their harps for guitars, basses, and drums. Some play piano
But the point is it's all here for you so you can remember a time when we were all free
It's all about Buddy Holly, Elvis, and me

Jesus is just and that's alright with me but he's trying to reach you the best he can
Buddy sacrificed himself for the life of Rock N Roll So that you would hear his message no tainted by church marketing. The message is the same.

O How Great Thou Art, Not just God, but you too. How Great thou art and don't forget it.
If people can see Elvis everywhere why wouldn't they have seen Jesus in all those places
I'm not saying there was no resurrection but come on, we weren't there or were we? And if Jesus was more than a man why did he need the Angels to carry him to heaven?

Elvis and Buddy are humble before you.
Because we are all Elvis and Buddy in our own way am there are so many angels who are angles of light playing music till you remember to remind you everyday. Please Listen to what they have to say.

I'm just a dumb actor with a guitar, but I wish I could be a star if I could play with Buddy and Elvis someday. Otherwise I guess I'll stick to Jesus even though I think the idea is passe.

Their spirit moves me in every way. I just have to play. Don't need no big audiences or screaming fans I like to work one on one or with 8 to 12 men, women and children.

The message is love, pure and unconditional and it will always be spurned by some who don't understand Pull yourself into the message and be the Sun. You have a right to this freedom and so does everyone.

PULL to All of you,

Beau

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.