Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Global Warming is a Hoax! (Read 2407 times)
I Am Dude

Global Warming is a Hoax!
Nov 22nd, 2009 at 6:21pm

This website packed with scientific evidence proving that global warming is a fictional idea.

www.globalwarminghoax.com

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

balance

Re: Global Warming is a Hoax!
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2009 at 7:56am

It maybe fictional, but one thing you can be sure of, we as a species are destroying this planet. We've over populated her, raped her resources to the point her soul is damaged.

If the story of Global Warming has any effect, then at least were moving in the right direction. Its all about perception, its not about the truth as much as, about the effect the story can and will have. Its the bigger picture.

I used to think there lying to me, now I think that's OK Because something needs to change.

It wont matter in the end, in any case its too late we have made our bed as a species and now we are to reap the rewards.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Global Warming is a Hoax!
Reply #2 - Nov 26th, 2009 at 10:09am

I agree that it may not matter whether global warming is literally the problem, it certainly is the problem symbollically. Folks won't listen to the warnings about overpopulation but they seem to listen to the problems about global warming.

Certainly I don't see the daily temperatures in my neighborhood breaking any old records. There have always been a lot of fluctuations in daily temperature.

But I do wonder about trends and how I might understand them on a personal level. I grew up further south but moved to New England as an adult; I expected cold snowy winters, especially since I spent a long cold winter in Minnesota with snow on the ground from November to March! I thought from books I read as a child that New England would be like that. It wasn't (not that I'm complaining...!). How did people around here used to hitch up the sleigh and travel from point A to point B? Over a long period of time, there have been winters where you could do that, but they have been infrequent and not so recent. MAybe people didn't travel by sleigh 100 or more years ago as often as I thought.

On the other hand, the food supply has diminished. That is real. When the white settlers first came here, lobsters crawled freely on the beaches and were considered food only for poor people! I think they were called mud roaches. You don't see that today. Also there are reports of schools of cod closer to shore and having much larger fish...maybe not cod, but some other fish they have here (sorry I'm not a fish person). Now fishermen have to go far out to fish and there are significant limitations on the size of the catch.

So I don't know if the glaciers breaking up is a danger or is cyclical, but I think the food supply may be decreasing in real time. The overpopulation thing is real. So I am willing to listen to the global warming people.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.