Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Much gratitude to you all! (Read 4979 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Much gratitude to you all!
Nov 15th, 2009 at 10:14am

Greetings,

Over the past year several persons here have seen me near a young girl while on PEs or during OB visits, etc. I came to realize that she was an aspect of myself I'd lost at her age. During those rare times i saw her or heard that others had seen her, she would allow a brief hug but then go off again.

Also, for several years I've been in occasional communication with what I thought of as my higher self. It was able within limits to see beyond my physical space and even beyond immediate time. Last night I dialogued with it and it claimed to be (also?) the little girl. 
So I invited it to rejoin me and physically felt some adjustments as it did.

Many thanks to everyone who has shown the way on this healing!  I won't mention names for fear of forgetting someone, but anyone who has spoken of succesful healings, retrieving aspects, etc have all helped make this happen !
-- Much Gratitude!

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: Much gratitude to you all!
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 6:47am

Lovely to hear that you feel more whole now, and how it has happened for you.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2009 at 3:52pm

Bet;
As b2 said i would be very interesting in hearing more about this self retrieval and how you mange to do it.
Did you used Bruce technique or something different?
Any physical changes? Feelings?

Let us know please.
R.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Nov 17th, 2009 at 12:05am

Hi Romain,

Others here over the last couple of years were able to point out their vision of a child aspect being around me. Particularly i recall alyssia, Allan McD, Spooky, Vee, and perhaps You and Hawkeye seeing her at various times.  Without you all I wouldn't have known. And Bruce's methods do get much credit since the citings were  at pE's and some at SHWP.

At first I didn't react to the 'child' but as sitings continued, I began imaginary conversations with her and established that she was Bets at age 4.  I knew what to talk about and told her about PUL and its healing -- so again Bruce's approach prooved itself.
Thank you so much, Bruce!

The most noticeable immediate change after her partial returns was my increasedly clear eyesight--more contrast, more sharper edges all the time. Then this last reconnection affected alot more and left me nauseus and weak today, which is already easing.

Unfortunately she has brought some of her 'issues' with her, and I find I now have more work to clear some fears I thought I'd already got rid of.

I knew I had some dislocation but didn't know how this would alll help it fit together.  It's working very well, I'd say!

Thank you,
Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #4 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 3:28pm

betson wrote on Nov 17th, 2009 at 12:05am:
Hi Romain,

The most noticeable immediate change after her partial returns was my increasedly clear eyesight--more contrast, more sharper edges all the time. Then this last reconnection affected alot more and left me nauseus and weak today, which is already easing.

Unfortunately she has brought some of her 'issues' with her, and I find I now have more work to clear some fears I thought I'd already got rid of.

I knew I had some dislocation but didn't know how this would alll help it fit together.  It's working very well, I'd say!

Thank you,
Bets

Bet;
Any ideas how or which technique you're going to used (or already used) to go about in bringing this new life into full completeness in your normal everyday life?
R.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2009 at 6:18pm

Hi Romain,

Mostly I'm mentally dialoging with it (Active Imagination method), talking to it as though it were still separate --welcoming, counselling etc.
I credit Bruce for all things good that come of any of this because i wouldn't have the nerve to do and then report these happenings if I hadn't read how kindly and graciously he speaks of other incredible experiences.  Much gratitude to Bruce!

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.